Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,587 members, 7,781,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 01:41 AM

Invitation Letters - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Invitation Letters (4807 Views)

How To Write Invitation Letters / Free Invitation Letters / Easy Way To Get Visa Invitation Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation Letters by passy234: 1:32am On Apr 20, 2010
Hi guys,
For your Letter of Invitations to all Schengen countries and European countries, i can offer you the services at cheaper prices depending on the country.
For more info:
dflyonline@live.com
+2207328501
Re: Invitation Letters by justwise(m): 8:55am On Apr 20, 2010
@ passy234

And who are you to supply invitation letter to any schengen country?
Re: Invitation Letters by wip4: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2010
@passy234

You are a bastard and complicated idiot that will not succeed if your aim is to scam Nigerians and spoil our names and dent our image abroad. We dont need your Invitations sell it to your papa and poverty stricken mama.

Ba da shegiya sususun da hamtoron talauci gab akuya. Taala Allah zai hukunta ku.
Re: Invitation Letters by passy234: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2010
@ Justwise: not that i will do the invitation letter for you directly but i have a friend who does that in France (Travel agent).
@ Wip4: At first i thought you are a reasonable and responsible person but now i know you are a frustrated and unreasonable Nigerian, have i ever scammed you or your papa? i just felt i should offer these help for anybody who wishes to travel and mind you i don't do the invitation letters myself but through a friend.
Furthermore; all invitations will be processed without down payment (you pay after you see the invitation). One will be sent to you via email, another via fax and originals via courier service. He will also fax a copy to the embassy where you want to apply for the visa (If you want).And will also clearly indicate his willingness to offer you accommodation, feeding and other necessary hospitality on the IV
Please next time to crucify someone before time, be wise.
Re: Invitation Letters by wip4: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2010
@passy234,

Thanks for you reply. You cant scam me nor any of my family becos our last born is 200level student in south cyprus would not need SCAM INVITATION LETTERS from bastard like you. My dad or mum travel on business class visas not OLUWOLE invitation letters. If you want to know I am a Phd candidate in chemical engineering dept saskatchwen university canada, you are free to ask anybody my name is haleem . A. feel free to email the skool and i can give you my mobile number and more contact details OLOSHI. presently on contract work with EMU and TECHNOPAK in Turkey after my contract will resume fully in my research in Sask. so SCAMMER where i have visited in my life you hav never and wont reach the place idiotic fool like you.
YOU ARE A THIEF AND SCAMMER and BASTARD IDIOT, is it not you that asked for INDIA and PHILIPPINES in this NL, latter you asked for CAPE VERD again and now you into INVITATION supplies, why cant your friends that nid these infos ask themselves? oNLY you india, cape verde, philipines, france, Ghana, US, FIJI one can see that you dont have directions inj your life looking for NIGERIANS to dupe,who authorised you and your bastard friends to begin issueing INVITATION LETTERS? when will bastard like you stop spoiling Nigeria name and image abroad. Visas are issue at embassy by the concern officer not by Individuals, in your post you said INVITATION LETTERS to all european countries and schegen states that you can offer it NOW is your friend again, have some sense this LUNATIC FOOL. why cant you give ur friends details let ask him why urs? you better enrol for NCE exams comin out soon than fooling around and planning to defraud INNOCENT NIGERIANS. , have you forgotten that not only Nigerians visit NL, most times am in my office my colleagues do read NL and do ask questions that I Nigerian cant even answer if FOOL LIKE YOU always claim to offer VISAS and INVIATATION LETTERS to pple. YOU ARE A LUNATIC with IRRATIONAL SENSE of REASONING caused by your wretchdness and PARENTAL MADNESS. No matter how you brand your SCAM or FRAUD BIZNESS, nobody will patronise you and your idiotic friends. if you are geniune and your friend is real post your website and office address here and copy of the invitation letters for pple to see then we shall know who is a scam or LIER. i have vacancy in my farm in kwara in state, you better take the job than duping pple, i would not mind you were once a SCAMMER i will help you as a GOOD NIGERIAN and the pay will atleast help your nothing to write home about situations.

1 Like

Re: Invitation Letters by Babymason34: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2010
Please i really need the invitation Letter. Whats your name? Where are you? Hope it is legal papers?

1 Like

Re: Invitation Letters by Babymason34: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2010
Please i really need the invitation Letter. Whats your name? Where are you? Hope it is legal papers?
Re: Invitation Letters by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2010
Babymason34:

U nigerians sef, wit all this bashing frm d start of this thread till this stage, u stil want this oluwole Invitation Letter. By d tym these guyz r tru wit u, 1 + 1 wil b = 11. Don't come here crying Blood on hw u were duped ooo!
Shine ur eye! A word is enof for d wise.
Re: Invitation Letters by wip4: 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2010
@Tamita,

you no know say na the same person still they advertise ? just recahnging and rebranding his ID, na today we don know say yansh dey for back. see if the moderator of nairaland can start requesting for PICTURE befor you register on NL then these SCAM will reduce cos you cant rebrand you picture and any scammer pics shall be release for publications in Nation Dailies and disclose to the Neccessary authorities. PLEASE THE OWNER of NAIRALAND start REQUSTING FOR PICTURE b4 anybody can REgister so as to send off these scammers rebranding themselves selling invitations and wanting INVITATIONS again. you need invitation to Austria to do what? to carry drugs again?

TAmita how we go do these pple abeg?
Re: Invitation Letters by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2010
wip4:

@Tamita,

you no know say na the same person still they advertise ? just recahnging and rebranding his ID, na today we don know say yansh dey for back. see if the moderator of nairaland can start requesting for PICTURE befor you register on NL then these SCAM will reduce cos you cant rebrand you picture and any scammer pics shall be release for publications in Nation Dailies and disclose to the Neccessary authorities. PLEASE THE OWNER of NAIRALAND start REQUSTING FOR PICTURE b4 anybody can REgister so as to send off these scammers rebranding themselves selling invitations and wanting INVITATIONS again. you need invitation to Austria to do what? to carry drugs again?

TAmita how we go do these pple abeg?
Wetin man go do? Som N/landers on Travel section has more than 10 diff ID's.
Wip4, this is Nigeria! I'm a Nigerian and i knw what Fellow Nigerians can do. They wil definately find their way out. U suggest bout using pictures as part of d criteria for registratn. . . . . .hmmmmm, Some of these Scammers can use pictures of any human whether dead or alive to represent themselves. I guess they need PRAYERS @least they shd have fear of God in carrying out their illegalities. Nigerians need prayers to change their ways!
Honestly, Our economy contributes to this, since evrybody wants 2 run out of d country, this nw gave birth to criminal minded people wit d sole aim to defraud their desperate nigerians. Only GOD wil help Nigeria!
Re: Invitation Letters by wip4: 12:20am On Apr 21, 2010
@Tamita,

i beliv you strongly about this SCAMMERS but when you are poor or the country is a bit hard does not mean you should be a thief again or turn to SCAMMER cos no matter what a SCAMMER build up from cheating pple will never make him or her have HAPPINESS in his or her life and MISERABLE DEATHS and EVERLASTINg torture in HELL shall be their reward in the life after. God has bin trying to help us Nigerian but pple like sparta1, vampire2, passy234 has bin makin it difficult so God is angry wit us cos with all these human and natural resources we are still in disbalance state. So when pple like sparta1. passy234 and vampire2 stop their wicked and aggresive ways of scamming pple and evryone of us changes our perspectives and trying to contribute our own then things shall work well. Alot of these European countries cannot stand the resources Nigeria has the only diffrence is they are highly organised and the high pacentage of their citizens are honest and truly obey the rule of law and beliv in the growth of thier country. no job, no water no electricity, no security , IS IT NOT NIGERIANS CONTROLLING THESE NECESSITY OF LIFE? these are advanced scammers anyway at higher level but if we at grassroot start by doing nice and trying to straight in our ways then tings will start correcting itself from one angle , Desperate to go abroad, see how man hide himself inside airplane tyre to US just becos him wan go yankeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Invitation Letters by justwise(m): 12:41am On Apr 21, 2010
passy234:

@ Justwise: not that i will do the invitation letter for you directly but i have a friend who does that in France (Travel agent).@ Wip4: At first i thought you are a reasonable and responsible person but now i know you are a frustrated and unreasonable Nigerian, have i ever scammed you or your papa? i just felt i should offer these help for anybody who wishes to travel and mind you i don't do the invitation letters myself but through a friend. Furthermore; all invitations will be processed without down payment (you pay after you see the invitation). One will be sent to you via email, another via fax and originals via courier service. He will also fax a copy to the embassy where you want to apply for the visa (If you want).And will also clearly indicate his willingness to offer you accommodation, feeding and other necessary hospitality on the IV
Please next time to crucify someone before time, be wise.

Oh really? Tell me this, so if 100 pple want the IV your friend will send it and will be able to feed and provide accommodation for them all? And you think the embassy will issue them visa? Do you really know what invitation is? You just let urself down big time. You should be ashame of urself
Re: Invitation Letters by guseman(m): 2:31am On Apr 21, 2010
@Passy419

You be real M-U-M-U, MUMU

Do you think invitation letter is pepper that you go to market to buy?
Ode
Re: Invitation Letters by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 21, 2010
guseman:

@Passy419

You be real M-U-M-U, MUMU

Do you think invitation letter is pepper that you go to market to buy?
Ode
grin cheesy grin
Re: Invitation Letters by suxes2005(m): 11:26am On Apr 21, 2010
@wip4

Bros, infact i can see how upset u r @
dis scammers. Yeah, it is very bad for some1
to always fink of scamming fellow country people!

Imagine some1 ,i neva knew on NL came and asked
me to help him do something. I charged 70k and he
paid 50k 2 ma acct. After 2 days he came and said i shud allow
2 more days for d balance. After which he sent a text dat i
shud refund his money which i did immediately.

The guy called me yday askin about my health and that
he did not see me online. I fink this is wat we r suppose 2 b doin
and not scamming pple!

May God save us sha

SHALOM
Re: Invitation Letters by wip4: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2010
@suxes2005,

thanks bro hope u are better now. just got realy upset cos they re ruining our image out there and affecting geniune travellers alot.
Re: Invitation Letters by justwise(m): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2010
This is from passy234

Re: Invitation Letters by wip4: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2010
@justwise,

are sure these pple are Nigerians?

@passy234,

I just left Mosque now , and my prayer for you and your co-scammers is that No sweet stories shall ring in your house and Miserable Deaths shall be una reward. unless una change your ways.
Re: Invitation Letters by Babymason34: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2010
I'm really disappointd at y'all. Try nd play some maturity. Please
Re: Invitation Letters by justwise(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2010
wip4:

@justwise,

@passy234,

I just left Mosque now , and my prayer for you and your co-scammers is that No sweet stories shall ring in your house and Miserable Deaths shall be una reward. unless una change your ways.

Off course they are, just using english name to fool themselves
Re: Invitation Letters by justwise(m): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2010
Babymason34:

Who are u refering to?
Re: Invitation Letters by wip4: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2010
Babymason34:

who are you refering to ? make we start afresh again.
Re: Invitation Letters by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2010
wip4:

@justwise,

@passy234,

AMEN! ! !
Re: Invitation Letters by immi: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2010
What are your service charges?
Re: Invitation Letters by unipol(m): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2010
if travelling section is meant fo travellers, i personallything peope should investigate before making critisism, the possibility of accussing an innocent person of being a scammer is very near, let us be diplomatic here please.
Re: Invitation Letters by justwise(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2010
unipol:

if travelling section is meant fo travellers, i personallything peope should investigate before making critisism, the possibility of accussing an innocent person of being a scammer is very near, let us be diplomatic here please.

So you really think that the poster will get you a genuine IV and you will get a visa with it? Do you need a prophet to tell you that?
Re: Invitation Letters by chyk91(m): 2:56am On Nov 04, 2010
@ poster
where are u now, bloody crook.
Re: Invitation Letters by fbiswagger: 8:29am On Nov 16, 2010
wonderful world

(1) (Reply)

Renewal Of International Passport / WES Or IQAS Evaluation For Nigerian HND For Express Entry? / Where have you been in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.