Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (52099 Views)

Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them / Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart / Wives Who Wear G-strings Are Prostitutes – Man Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by WotzupNG: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
A Nigerian Twitter user by the handle @zikirillahi has labelled southern Nigerian women as prostitutes.

In a series of tweets, he claims that the southern part of any country is always the cause of problems in the country. This he said using popular HBO series, Game of Thrones as an example.

Read his tweets below.

In any country where there is South and North all the problem encounter by the state is from the Southern region. Even the famous TV Show "Game of Thrones" characterize South with House of betrayal, Lies, No Mercy, brothel, brother nd Sister intercourse, fake promises, injustice.

While Northerner are full people of integrity, people if their words, No fake promises "i'm no gonna swore an oath i can't keep, When the North people make false promises words stop meaning anything - Jon Snow"

This exactly what's happening in Nigeria. All Southern know that fornication is sin, Yet they commit it, brag about it nd make thread about it. How will u expect that people to respect other people's religion while they can't even respect their OWN

Over 90% of those southern women are prostitute either Ashwo, run girl or having sexual intercourse in the name of relationship

https://mobile.twitter.com/zikirillahi/status/961197609464614912

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/02/over-90-southern-nigerian-women-prostitutes-twitter-user.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by alBHAGDADI: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
Coming from someone whose Northern region is known for sipping codein and gum. I think he needs to worry about his pedophile imams kidnapping little Christian girls and forcefully marrying them off.

He thinks Northern Nigeria is a saint region just cos their ladies wear dirty and sweaty hijabs. We hear countless news of how such girls fornicate anyhow. If Southern Nigerian is Nigeria's problem, then what will we call the Northern part that has Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Jihadists etc?

Southern Nigeria ladies, can you all see how your actions have brought shame to our region to the extent that a dirty pot is calling a kettle black?

378 Likes 40 Shares

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
He is as stupid as his black scar!

This is what happens when Fulani's watch movies! They start thinking like cows undecided

167 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Annnonymous: 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
The insults that will rain on this dude for this thread today ehnn.... grin grin

Southern Nigeria Nairalanders rushing to thread like

217 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by stefanweeks: 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
He has a point tho

But then they say Islam is a religion of peace but anywhere they go na wahala.

am still trying to figure it out

the hypocrisy is irritating.

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by AishaBuhari: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Coming from someone whose Northern region is known for sipping codein and gum. I think he needs to worry about his pedophile imams kidnapping little Christian girls and forcefully marrying them off.

He thinks Northern Nigeria is a saint region just cos their ladies wear dirty and sweaty hijabs. We hear countless news of how such girls fornicate anyhow. If Southern Nigerian is Nigeria's problem, then what will we call the Northern part that has Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Jihadists etc?

Southern Nigeria ladies, can you all see how your actions have brought shame to our region to the extent that a dirty pot is calling a kettle black?
The image is just an addition to your post Sire grin

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Nutase: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
Guys please no one should insult him.

Let's rationalize his statements and reason with him and maybe we might see sense in what he is saying.

Maybe the south is behind boko haram, Fulani herdsmen killing and kidnapping innocent souls, almajiri problems, beggars littering the streets, prostitutes in hijab, high rate of rape and paedophilia, incest, drug abuse and addiction, nepotism ravaging our country etc.

Maybe just maybe his game of throne theory based on FICTION might be right.

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by internationalman(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
The northerners are just as prostitutes as the southerners..
But then, Who would patronise a northern brothels or clubs when the chances of you getting blown up is 100³³

Stupid Aboki

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by tetula123(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
I lost interest immediately I saw the guy is an aboki

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by donstan18: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
stefanweeks:
He has a point tho

What point?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

You were making sense but flawed it all with this part!

Are the southern Nigerian ladies fvcking themselves? Or are they all lesbians too? If you accept that the he goat looking fool is right about your ladies, then man you are saying he is right shaming the southerners. Men are as well responsible for moral declination, which is everywhere if you ask me.

Quit being an hypocrite! The joke is on you.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by alBHAGDADI: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
You were making sense but flawed it all with this part!

Are the southern Nigerian ladies fvcking themselves? Or are they all lesbians too? If you accept that the he goat looking fool is right about your ladies, then man you are saying he is right shaming the southerners. Men are as well responsible for moral declination, which is everywhere if you ask me.

Quit being an hypocrite! The joke is on you.
You have a point, but men don't go about skantily dressed.

17 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You have a point, but men don't go about skantily dressed.
And men have to go all Hot, naughty and senseless because they see a skimpy dressed lady? Come on! whatever happens to self control.

Must women be the only moral keeper in this part of the world? Must men be controlled by what they see?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by stefanweeks: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
donstan18:

What point?

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by alBHAGDADI: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
And men have to go all Hot, naughty and senseless because they see a skimpy dressed lady? Come on! whatever happens to self control.

Must women be the only moral keeper in this part of the world? Must men be controlled by what they see?
Men have self control, but you ladies just keep pressing the remote with your immorality thereby making them lose it.

8 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by donstan18: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
stefanweeks:

Which hypocrisy, you said he had a point with what he said, and i'm asking "What point? "

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by ifex370(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:

You just asked a very stupidly redundant question as everybody knows men are controlled by what they see.. Are you God to change that fact?

12 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
angry
Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by pocohantas(f): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
Did he just say they make thread about it?

Is he a Nairalander? cheesy

12 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by stefanweeks: 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
donstan18:

Which hypocrisy, you said he had a point with what he said, and i'm asking "What point? "

F*ck off.

1 Like

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
ifex370:

You just asked a very stupidly redundant question as everybody knows men are controlled by what they see.. Are you God to change that fact?
And you are a cretinous being to reply me this way!

Not only have you acknowledge the fact that you have no self control, you can do a minor who dresses indecently but also the fact that you have a very low IQ. There is a difference between being "controlled " and being "moved". Ask me nicely I might school you.

I am no God to change the fact that men are moved by what they see, but I am god enough to inform you that you are the most stupid fellow I have ever come across on Nairaland. Get lost!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Men have self control, but you ladies just keep pressing the remote with your immorality thereby making them lose it.
Lol!

I know not all men have the ability to control their minds, but please let's go easy on how we blame women for everything wink. Deal?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by ifex370(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
And you are a cretinous being to reply me this way!

Not only have you acknowledge the fact that you have no self control, you can do a minor who dresses indecently but also the fact that you have a very low IQ. There is a difference between being "controlled " and being "moved". Ask me nicely I might school you.

I am no God to change the fact that men are moved by what they see, but I am god enough to inform you that you are the most stupid fellow I have ever come across on Nairaland. Get lost!

Yadi yadi yadi yadi ya..try n defend your stupidity.. All the insults thrown don't move me cos you don't even know me personally

Try and make a valid point while replying..

Men are moved by what they see.. Keep dressing indecently and attracting all kinds of pervert then come back n defend your stupidity after crying sexual assault or a case of use n dump..

Sometimes men are right to tag women such as you as mere sex objects..

I don't blame them.. You've given them the right to do that

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
ifex370:

Yadi yadi yadi yadi ya..try n defend your stupidity.. All the insults thrown don't move me cos you don't even know me personally

Try and make a valid point while replying..

Men are moved by what they see.. Keep dressing indecently and attracting all kinds of pervert then come back n defend your stupidity after crying sexual assault or a case of use n dump..

Sometimes men are right to tag women such as you as mere sex objects..

I don't blame them.. You've given them the right to do that
Bla bla bla..

At least there is a significant change in your IQ now. If you ask nicely I will tell you more about the emboldened tongue.

Pig with no control cheesy

23 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by WotzupNG: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by kokakola: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nairaland comments are savagery. Nigerians are FIRST in bashing and coursing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by ifex370(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Bla bla bla..

At least there is a significant change in your IQ now. If you ask nicely I will tell you more about the emboldened tongue.

Pig with no control cheesy

Ms scholastic.. Come n school me

Jezebelion grin

21 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
This guy don't know what he's saying.there are also prostitutes in the north just that everything is done on code.don't let their hijab deceive u.

13 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
stefanweeks:
He has a point tho

e no get any point my brother. One of my guy in 2015 went for a job in Bauchi. During his stay there he frolicked with a number of hausa olosho. The thing is dat they do their own on code and they flaunt their trade like its done in the south. Even in auchi in edo state wey hausa boku, there are few hausa ashi there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by malton: 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Meanwhile Hausa/Fulani girls are here aborting left,
right, and center. Wonder how they get pregnant? Must be on some Mary/Joseph shiii.

People are the same everywhere. The difference is that some are more hypocritical than others.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by ReinaFarine: 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lol... I wan die of laughter...

Top ten states with HIV and AIDS...
1. Rivers State (South)
2. Taraba State (North)
3. Kaduna State (North)
4. Nassarawa State (North)
5. FCT (North)
6. Akwa Ibom (South)
7. Sokoto (North)
8. Oyo State (South) & Benue State (North)
10. Yobe State (North)

I no fit laugh... I was too weak to start calculating the total number of individuals by multiplying the percentage by the citizens there... Another funny things is with how large the population of northernen states are averagely combined with how high they are on the percentage scale, we have millions of PLWH from the northern kingdom...

Calculate pedophalia masked under religious brouhaha...

To calculate the murderers masquerading as jihadist.

Bokohl haram is was rated as the deadliest terrorist group in 2017 if I have my facts straight...

Sweetie... I know you're from the northern kingdom, so I can say like Jon Snow, you know nothing...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
S

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.