Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! (2374 Views)

At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by Ruq: 2:22am On Apr 20, 2010
I REALLY DON'T GET WHAT'S WRONG WITH SOME GIRLS. I MEAN THEY ALREADY TAKE CHEATING AS NORMAL FOR GUYS AS LONG AS YOU ARE STILL WITH THEM.

THOUGH I DON'T INTEND TO CHEAT OOH! BUT IF MY GIRL SEES IT AS NORMAL THEN WHAT THE HELL AM MY WAITING FOR LET'S GO ON A CHEATING SPREE!!!!
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by saintneo(m): 2:40am On Apr 20, 2010
grin grin see as your head be like turkey grin grin
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by Ruq: 2:45am On Apr 20, 2010
e no bad na my style!
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by agathamari(f): 9:25am On Apr 20, 2010
this is because they have been conditioned by thier fathers/brothers/uncles doing it to thier spouces and previous bf telling them they are entitled by twisting some bible verse or making up some pathetic "human nature" line. instead of having self respect and being with a responcible adult or even alone they would rather be with little boys because everyone will look down on them for being alone. boys cheat because they will look bad to thier guy friends if they show a woman he least bit of respect
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by Ruq: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2010
@agathamari "boys cheat because they will look bad to thier guy friends if they show a woman he least bit of respect"

I think that's it its so stupid being loyal to one when ur guys have troops!
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by sparta(f): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2010
@ post, That sucks!
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by 190: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2010
This is really Good news ooh!
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2010
But sometimes they deserve to be cheated on them.

But I think in as much as I luv my girl and I treat her good and also care for her (and even if I promise her marriage).

Then I think she doesn't need to care if I cheat on her.

Once I have enough respect for her than her rival.

Or what do ya'll think
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by Girl846(f): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2010
Well, some people believe that all guys cheat, they prepare their minds for the event so when it happens, the damage will be less hurtful.
They stick with the guy cuz they think they love the person and hope he will change cry
People should never settle for less than they deserve in a relationship.

Even though she thinks its normal for guys to cheat dont do it guys, it hurts!
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2010
where did you get your evidences/prove/info from?

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by bjcisse: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2010
some times, our girlfriends make us cheat, ask me why?

Why?

I will take a friend as example, anytime he is on good rapport with the girlfriend and relationship moving smoothly, then there is some level of faithfulness on the part of the guy. but as soon as two of them have misunderstanding, let say the girl mess-up, my friend then start to think about some of his old chics, that is when he calls them and pay them visit. you no what i mean, grin
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2010
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by Abekeade08(f): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2010
This mind set is so common with girls living in Nigeria, When I visited Naija in 2008, I had this same discussion with my cousin and her friends and they were telling me that in Naija if you leave your husbands house cos he cheated on you, your mother will chase you back. Naija girls have been so conditioned to think it's okay for men to cheat, They were like kini big deal, it's cos u are an Americana that you are shouting that you can't take it. Me I no fit take am at all, they neva born the man. I will pack my bags and baggages cos I didn't sign up to receive Stds or worse because of marriage, Shior.

Naija girls ooh, it is not okay for your men to cheat, Why will you stay with someone that keeps disrespecting you??
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by BlakkBoi(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2010
The worst mistake I have made in my life was loving a girl more than necessary. She so became confident that I love her to the extent that I would condone her excesses to any level.

Let me give y'all one big advice.

Never fall in love with a pretty chick. That she loves you is just what you are made to believe.
All pretty girls are possessed. WTF is that guy finer than me?. They just love to F*k sporadically. I love to hate women. Necessary evil my foot.
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by Abekeade08(f): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2010
All pretty girls are possessed *dies* generalization much? Well go ahead and fall in love with only ugly chicks then.
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by kobikwelu(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2010
speaking objectively,

during my discussions with some lady friends, it seems they have come to the conclusion that their man (hubands) will cheat,

cos according to them, its in their nature.

they always put it like this ,  "it is a must that your husband wud cheat, its in their nature. your prayer as a woman shud be that when he goes out and cheat, he should return home to the kids and his wife".

strangely, most women have this mentality.

for them, its better to be a married woman with a father for the kids , than to be single with kids and being subject to public scorn/discourse

some other women might call it plainly desperate, but i call it facing reality cry cry cry cry
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by kay0195: 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2010
@blakkboi, "all pretty girls are possessed"? guy I think u are the one possessed. check yourself please!
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by Ruq: 12:46am On Apr 21, 2010
@BlakkBoi

DON'T TRY TO IMPOSE THAT BELIEVE ON EVERY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GO AHEAD AND ASK UGLY GIRLS OUT!

THAT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME! EVEN IF SHE IZ EVIL I WILL ASK HER OUT AS FAR AS SHIZ PRETTY!!! I MEAN EXTRIMLY PRETTY!!!!
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by googles: 1:28am On Apr 21, 2010
crap !! double crap !!!

why should anyone see it as normal for his/her partner to cheat ? for wat now ? angry

my boyfriend cheats on me this minute am on to the next one abeg

no time cool
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by Pweety4me(f): 1:31am On Apr 21, 2010
190:

This is really Good news ooh!
Neither is it 'New' news as per your own case. . .undecided tongue
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 21, 2010
What is normal about it?

My guy better pray that sango catches him first before I do if he ever cheats.
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by Ruq: 2:09am On Apr 21, 2010
googles:

crap !! double crap !!!

why should anyone see it as normal for his/her partner to cheat ? for wat now ?  angry

my boyfriend cheats on me this minute am on to the next one abeg

no time  cool

I like your style ooh!!!!!!!! "ON TO THE NEXT ONE" AND THAT'S A LOVELY MOHAWK!! YOU GAT! CHECK D PIC I HAV AM TRYNA HAVE THAT TYPE OF MOHAWK!!
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by ssumpta(f): 2:15am On Apr 21, 2010
Will dis cheating argument ever end?
Enuf already.
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by chiogo(f): 2:19am On Apr 21, 2010
@topic,
So I've noticed. So sad.
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by googles: 2:30am On Apr 21, 2010
Ruq:

I like your style ooh!!!!!!!! "ON TO THE NEXT ONE" AND THAT'S A LOVELY MOHAWK!! YOU GAT! CHECK D PIC I HAV AM TRYNA HAVE THAT TYPE OF MOHAWK!!

dayuuuuum dat is one crazy ish . . . . . why not try a simpler one, thats too metallic sommin a rock person can rock

but if you dont mind the stares and talks its cool wink
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by Pweety4me(f): 2:34am On Apr 21, 2010
^Does d dude have tatoo's on his head aswell? undecided
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:37am On Apr 21, 2010
[size=13pt]are you guys speaking to me. . . . . . . . wink[/size]
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by Ruq: 2:56am On Apr 21, 2010
googles:

dayuuuuum dat is one crazy ish . . . . . why not try a simpler one, thats too metallic sommin a rock person can rock

but if you dont mind the stares and talks its cool  wink

Yeah i really don't mind am gonna do it! AND AM ROCK FAN TOO! "HARD ROCK"

Pweety4me:

^Does d dude have tatoo's on his head aswell? undecided

Yeah THAT'S TRAVIS FOR YOU! KKKKKRAZI!
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by googles: 3:22am On Apr 21, 2010
Ruq:

cool then. . . do you have tattoos too am a sucker for tattoos i have one on my back and am seriously thinking of getting another one

'm not a rock person tho' i love soft music cheesy
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by Pweety4me(f): 3:24am On Apr 21, 2010
Ruq:

Easy wif d "Rockin" sha it go berra "Rock" safe brutha!. . . grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by Ruq: 3:42am On Apr 21, 2010
googles:

cool then. . . do you have tattoos too am a sucker for tattoos i have one on my back and am seriously thinking of getting another one

'm not a rock person tho' i love soft music  cheesy

Am a tattoo enthusiast right now i do temporary kuz i don't wanna regret inking it! you know what i like? have been piling things to write wanna get long sleeves like Micheal Scofied! and am serious but temporary ones still!

@Pweety4me  Thanks am gonna go easy i don't wanna do sumfin evil!
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by googles: 3:49am On Apr 21, 2010
Ruq:

Am a tattoo enthusiast right now i do temporary kuz i don't wanna regret inking it! you know what i like? have been piling things to write wanna get long sleeves like Micheal Scofied! and am serious but temporary ones still

cool my tattoo was spontaneous too i just saw a tattoo parlor nd i was like wow am going to brand myself grin

now i have my name crested on my back cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get This Guy Out Of My Head / Need Help On Killing This Feelings / Girls Vs Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.