Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:10 AM

Need a Massage In Jos? Come in - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need a Massage In Jos? Come in (12496 Views)

Dr Satmak Gideon Found Dead In Neighbour's House In Jos Six Weeks After Wedding / COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos / Do You Need A Massage In Jos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by czarina(f): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
Keep it coming
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by BE811APP: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
czarina:
Keep it coming

Happy ending
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by czarina(f): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
BE811APP:

Happy ending
NO hun
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by BE811APP: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
czarina:
NO hun

wink
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by czarina(f): 1:47am On Sep 08, 2018
Keep the calls coming
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by czarina(f): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Call today
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by czarina(f): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2018
Keep the calls coming grin
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by czarina(f): 1:57am On Sep 18, 2018
Call call
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by czarina(f): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Call us smiley
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by czarina(f): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Call us
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by czarina(f): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
Keep the calls coming smiley

1 Like

Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by czarina(f): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
Keep it coming
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by czarina(f): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
Yaaay! It's almost weekend! Book your massage session now!
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by czarina(f): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
Yes! Call us! smiley
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by czarina(f): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Happy new year all! Don't forget to book a session as soon as possible! grin
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by czarina(f): 11:33am On Jan 09, 2019
smiley
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by czarina(f): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:51am On Jan 26, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
no be wetim him dey refer to na after massage straff
lmao. grin
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:53am On Jan 26, 2019
ccollins:
do you give Bleep if needed in massage
. Lmao grin
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:55am On Jan 26, 2019
hrykanu231:
I stay around Bauchi Ring road, you know massage done by females will likely make my "junior" to rise. Can it be massage too?
hahaha chai cheesy
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:57am On Jan 26, 2019
Destined2win:
grin grin grin grin

Some comments here are so funny.

I am sure there are stories of how people you went to their houses to massage attempted to seduce you or make you touch their genitals
yes it's included but the op will pretend and we all know this mobile massage Service is another form of sex business

1 Like

Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by czarina(f): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
yes it's included but the op will pretend and we all know this mobile massage Service is another form of sex business
Are you this shallow? I was going to ignore you but....

I have Nairalanders who call for massages and the brutal truth is this; most of you shouting it's sex business everywhere can't even afford massages. It's just the truth no offense and when I see comments like yours, I ignore them because the truth is what it is; they can't pay for massage therapy.

I don't need to prove anything to you honey but let me make it clear. We are relatively new in Jos, we are working on a location and for now home/hotel service is what we can do.

At some point, we had a spa/fitness centre we were affiliated with but things changed. I took my time to put this together not just for you but for the ignorant pack who believe you can conclude on something you've never had because of some hearsays about it.

True. I know ladies do all sorts for the money, but not us honey. We have lives and jobs outside massage and people who know me personally here know that.

Don't say things you don't know boy. Don't spread falsehood. I don't assume things about people until I know them for myself, you should learn that too. It would save you from a lot.

True. People want happy endings but we do not offer that. Massage therapy is what we do.

Again, this isn't just for you, but for others like you who thrive on making rubbish of others online.
My real clients, people who know what massage is all about will not say such and it's not for them.

Get some exposure honey. Life is a whole lot more than s*x, people call for massages for ailments and other reasons miles away from sex or happy endings.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2019
czarina:
Are you this shallow? I was going to ignore you but....

I've had Nairalanders who call for massages and the brutal truth is this; most of you shouting it's sex business everywhere can't even afford massages. It's just the truth no offense and when I see comments like yours, I ignore them because the truth is what it is; they can't pay for massage therapy.

I don't need to prove anything to you honey but let me make it clear. We are relatively new in Jos, we are working on a location and for now home/hotel service is what we can do.

At some point, we had a spa/fitness centre we were affiliated with but things changed. I took my time to put this together not just for you but for the ignorant pack who believe you can conclude on something you've never had because you heard some hearsays about it.

True. I know ladies do all sorts for the money, but not us honey. We have lives and jobs outside massage and people who know me personally here know that.

Don't say things you don't know boy. Don't spread falsehood. I don't assume things about people until I know them for myself, you should learn that too. It would save you from a lot.

True. People want happy endings but we do not offer that. Massage therapy is what we do.

Again, this isn't just for you, but for others like you who thrive on making rubbish of others online.
My real clients, people who know what massage is all about will not say such and it's not for them.

Get some exposure honey. Life is a whole lot more than s*x, people call for massages for ailments and other reasons miles away from sex or happy endings.
you said most of us can't afford massage? Just massage?
Dear we're all working here ad earning fine, some above average. So I don't see any big deal in paying for a massage and even paying more if included with happy endings grin.
How much do you charge for the massage?

2 Likes

Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by czarina(f): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
you said most of us can't afford massage? Just massage?
Dear we're all working here ad earning fine, some above average. So I don't see any big deal in paying for a massage and even paying more if included with happy endings grin.
How much do you charge for the massage?
Good for you. Look for someone else.

And my emphasis was on people who shout "it's sex business"

Of course I know there are people well off here and I've been privileged to meet some of them.
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
czarina:
Good for you. Look for someone else.

And my emphasis was on people who shout "it's sex business"

Of course I know there are people well off here and I've been privileged to meet some of them.
you still haven't answered my question.
How much do you charge for a massage?
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by taf4u4me(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
czarina:
Everyday, we are faced with so much to do and stress just keeps mounting . Well, if you live in Jos and environs, we are here for you . At Massage Dome, you don't have to take up the daunting task of coming to us, we bring Massage to your doorstep. With us, massage isn't just series of body works but a totally exhilarating experience worth every second spent. Why wait? Call us for your Deep tissue, Hot stones, Swedish, Accupresure and many other kinds of massages.
pls any location in Jos that I cure my staph? am dying pls
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by czarina(f): 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
taf4u4me:
Sorry about that but I don't know any.

Have you been to the hospital? If you live in Jos go to JUTH na?
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by kellyon: 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
I'm also a regular visitor in massage parlours. I tried all types of massages but my favorite now is prostate massage. I tried this massage in my last trip to Prague. Their masseuses know their stuff. This massage has so many benefits and it is worth trying at least once.Awesome feelings
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by successking401(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
taf4u4me:
get in touch with me if you're serious
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by czarina(f): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Need a massage in Jos? Jos massage!
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by taf4u4me(m): 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
successking401:
get in touch with me if you're serious
drop your number here then... lets chat man... am damn serious
Re: Need a Massage In Jos? Come in by taf4u4me(m): 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
czarina:
Sorry about that but I don't know any.

Have you been to the hospital? If you live in Jos go to JUTH na?
serving in shendam presently... well will try to locate that... thanks man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst / Constant Spitting At Early Stage Of Pregnancy / COVID-19 Update For January 26 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.