Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Court Refuses Maryam Sanda's Bail Again - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Refuses Maryam Sanda's Bail Again (18224 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Refuses Maryam Sanda's Bail Again by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
tooth4tooth:
Thatz a wow!
It's not uncommon. That's what happens when you hear of siblings who are born 1 year apart
Re: Court Refuses Maryam Sanda's Bail Again by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
Mammybabe:
My husband that sent me this link am not a murder oo. I won't stab u for cheating on me with ur ex and others. I Don hand u over to God. Kama will serve us all we have sowed. The beat revenge I will take is taking care of my self and my kids.
Are you for real?
Re: Court Refuses Maryam Sanda's Bail Again by tooth4tooth: 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
desreek9:

It is possible but where did you see that she is pregnant?
The story has been edited

Re: Court Refuses Maryam Sanda's Bail Again by obi3x(m): 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
Silvermoney:

I'd like to know more about the Gani vs Abacha case.

Meanwhile, is the current Sanda case an exceptional one?
gani was granted bail to access medical facilities not available in d prison confines,regardless of the fact he was being tried for a "non bailable " offence..that said,it is worthy of mention that everything is tried according to the facts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth / Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos / Monica Anyamah: Policeman Allegedly Beats 60-Year-Old Woman To Coma In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.