Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) (35851 Views)

DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop / Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child / Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
Star actress Omotola today celebrated her 40th birthday with orphans and widows.She was pictured dancing joyously with them at the event.Mr Ibu and others were at hand to support her.

See photos below and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh2rLSIWaMw

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/omotola-celebrates-40th-birthday-with.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2018

Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by prospero5(m): 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
she celebrated well.
not buying costly drinks for friends alone.
now i can proudly wish her a happy birthday celebration.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by toluxa1(m): 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by Emperorempower(m): 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2018

Religion is the cause of major world problem.
Check out this article, "RELIGION AND AFTERLIFE-HELL"
https://www.nairaland.com/4335424/religion-afterlife-hell
Free yourselve from religious slavery.
Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by freemanbubble: 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
ok
Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by RealZizou(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
G
Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by afbstrategies: 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
I like when they do things like this. It shows they are real and not out of touch. Nice one cheesy
Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by JohnnySavage(m): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ibu my man. looking funny as always

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by omoh5064: 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
happy birthday omo sexy
Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by Stanleyville(m): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
I can see Kenny saint brown ....

Is she there for support too....

Abi she is one of the widows

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by frigsfriday(m): 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
SHE STILL HAS THAT KILLER SMILE shocked

1 Like

Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by lordwizzy09(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ibu ugly sha....lol
Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by point5: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
Omo sexy keep doing d good things jareh
Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by Wesporting: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
40years and she still dey claim Omosexy. you see wetin Buhari dey cause?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by internationalman(m): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
I don't know which yansh I like more, Omotola's or Ini Edo's
Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hbd aunty Tola
Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by 8stargeneral: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
She still good for d other room...wish her happy birthday grin
Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Very nice. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by YelloweWest: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by effiong2017: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
prospero5:
she celebrated well.
not buying costly drinks for friends alone.
now i can proudly wish her a happy birthday celebration.
Na me suppose marry this Omotola ooo, but the current husband just over thrown me just like that. see as fine even at 40yrs.
Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by Godwin978(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
i no see any widow or orphanage here ooooooo
all i see are big nyash twerking
Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by Fchristo(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Star actress Omotola today celebrated her 40th birthday with orphans and widows.She was pictured dancing joyously with them at the event.Mr Ibu and others were at hand to support her.

See photos below and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh2rLSIWaMw

Happy Birthday my daughter

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/omotola-celebrates-40th-birthday-with.html?m=1
Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by mechanics(m): 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
Congrats s to her, that woman just dey show us her back.
Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by PataAlhaja(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
... a two-hour long threes0me with Omotola and her busty and nubile 18-year old daughter.

Bliss!

I'll give my all for that, you know.
Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by wildchild02: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
nice one

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... Val Promo is on
Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
Why not go to interior villages to meet the poor widows not these city ones. She try shaa but;

Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by Lawalemi(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Na so so back side!!!

But is this enough reason to allow my daughter marry early?
Re: Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
lordwizzy09:
Ibu ugly sha....lol

But ya sista dey eye am and im fat bank account cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster / Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt / How Toyin Abraham, Lizzy Anjorin Fell Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.