Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Keri Hilson Pictured Enjoying A Plate Of Eba And Edikaikong (video,photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keri Hilson Pictured Enjoying A Plate Of Eba And Edikaikong (video,photos) (2027 Views)

Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor / American Singer, Keri Hilson Reveals Why COVID-19 Is Less Prevalent In Africa / Yemi Alade Enjoying A Bubble Bath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keri Hilson Pictured Enjoying A Plate Of Eba And Edikaikong (video,photos) by Wesporting: 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
American singer and songwriter, Keri Hilson who is said to have recently visited Lagos, Nigeria was caught on camera eating a Nigerian dish, and it’s not even our so much talked about Nigerian Jollof. In the new video she looked so happy as she is seen with a plate of Afang soup, edikaikong and eba in front of her while she spoke to the camera. The 35-year-old had visited Nigeria in 2016 when she spoke with Toolz of Beat FM about her love for Nigerians and Nigerian music ., She expressed love for Nigerians saying she feels at home every time she is in the country but little did we know that she had love for Nigerian dishes too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbnaJKPyBQU&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/07/keri-hilson-pictured-enjoying-a-plate-of-eba-and-edikaikong/

Re: Keri Hilson Pictured Enjoying A Plate Of Eba And Edikaikong (video,photos) by Wesporting: 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Keri Hilson Pictured Enjoying A Plate Of Eba And Edikaikong (video,photos) by ObaKlaz: 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
Seriously, Ms. Keri Baby is adorable. She's the female version of NeYo; impressive vocals and excellent songwriting skills. I've missed her music so much! Too bad she dissed Beyonce.

3 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Pictured Enjoying A Plate Of Eba And Edikaikong (video,photos) by jerryunit48: 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
Yeah bringing it back to the roots
Re: Keri Hilson Pictured Enjoying A Plate Of Eba And Edikaikong (video,photos) by Adaowerri111: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
She will obviously finish that heavy plate of eba
Re: Keri Hilson Pictured Enjoying A Plate Of Eba And Edikaikong (video,photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
How Keri Hilson allegedly fell off the spotlight should be compulsory reading in Leadership 101.

She did a remix of her song called "Turnin me on" where there were a couple of lines where people claimed she dissed Beyonce.

Whatever Beyonce did or didn't do has had Keri's career shook ever since.

She later did a song with Timbaland called "sorry" to address the situation but I guess Beyonce still ain't put her stars into alignment.

2 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Pictured Enjoying A Plate Of Eba And Edikaikong (video,photos) by DeKen: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
Good.
Re: Keri Hilson Pictured Enjoying A Plate Of Eba And Edikaikong (video,photos) by Vivuch: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Seriously, Ms. Keri Baby is adorable. She's the female version of NeYo; impressive vocals and excellent songwriting skills. I've missed her music so much! Too bad she dissed Beyonce.
even if she dissed Beyonce, How I wish will stage a big come back, but I noticed she decided to go back to her song writing. Keri is talented!
Re: Keri Hilson Pictured Enjoying A Plate Of Eba And Edikaikong (video,photos) by Vivuch: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Keri is a damn singer, I have almost all her songs till today. *I return your flavour* is one of my best songs.
Re: Keri Hilson Pictured Enjoying A Plate Of Eba And Edikaikong (video,photos) by uzohrome(m): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
I love this lady, just like that.
Re: Keri Hilson Pictured Enjoying A Plate Of Eba And Edikaikong (video,photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
boostdom:
How Keri Hilson allegedly fell off the spotlight should be compulsory reading in Leadership 101.

She did a remix of her song called "Turnin me on" where there were a couple of lines where people claimed she dissed Beyonce.

Whatever Beyonce did or didn't do has had Keri's career shook ever since.

She later did a song with Timbaland called "sorry" to address the situation but I guess Beyonce still ain't put her stars into alignment.
Beyonce is a witch
Re: Keri Hilson Pictured Enjoying A Plate Of Eba And Edikaikong (video,photos) by Treasure17(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
Keri Hilson my girl. Very beautiful lady
Re: Keri Hilson Pictured Enjoying A Plate Of Eba And Edikaikong (video,photos) by ObaKlaz: 12:37am On Feb 08, 2018
Vivuch:
even if she dissed Beyonce, How I wish will stage a big come back, but I noticed she decided to go back to her song writing. Keri is talented!
She's planning to hit the studio again this year, as per a come back. But mehn, she's lost ground a lot. And you know how music is; sleep on yourself as an artiste, and the fans will move on very fast to the latest kid on the block, & you'd be left with only the diehard fans. The talent is still there, and I wish her well in her efforts this year.
Re: Keri Hilson Pictured Enjoying A Plate Of Eba And Edikaikong (video,photos) by ObaKlaz: 12:43am On Feb 08, 2018
Vivuch:
Keri is a damn singer, I have almost all her songs till today. *I return your flavour* is one of my best songs.
I like that too, and *Energy*

(1) (Reply)

Teddy A And Bam Bam Sharing A Kiss #bbnaija (video) / Alex Iwobi And Wilfred Ndidi Stylishly Show Off Wizkid’s Jersey By Nike (photos) / Erigga Biography - How Erigga Started And Became Popular (background)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.