Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ladies Would You Prefer Flowers To Money When Been Propose To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Would You Prefer Flowers To Money When Been Propose To? (420 Views)

“I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Prefer Flowers To Money When Been Propose To? by naijamakossa(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
When a man is proposing love to you accept his flower or money..
I think flower is romantic and I wish all the ladies go for flowers.
Re: Ladies Would You Prefer Flowers To Money When Been Propose To? by dollytino4real(f): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
is the flower made of money! because after the proposing outing follows too so money is needed

(1) (Reply)

If Rapture Takes Place On Valentine's Day,will you Make Heaven? / What Every Woman Wants For Valentine Day / 5 Signs That He May Be Clingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.