Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Which Jersey Do You Prefer For The SUPER EAGLES? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Jersey Do You Prefer For The SUPER EAGLES? (1859 Views)

Which Nigerian Jersey Do You Prefer? (pictures) / Chelsea’s Third Kit 2020/2021 Is The Worst Jersey – DO YOU AGREE? / Super Eagles Kits Through The Years �� Which Jersey -do You Pick As Your Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Jersey Do You Prefer For The SUPER EAGLES? by BiggyBamBam: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
The NFF just unveiled the new Super Eagles Jersey.

In my personal opinion, that Jersey does not reflect the Nigerianess; the Green is too light, and the Black, only God knows where it was got from.
A proud Nigerian, Randal Andrew created and designed a Nigerian Jersey, but the NFF people did not deem it fit send it to NIKE to use instead we get one that does not represent our color.

The design is just too beautiful and vibrant and to crown it all, it properly represented the Nigerian color.

So, take a look at the Jerseys and let me know, which one do you prefer? The one designed by a real Nigerian or the one designed by NIKE?

IS IT TOO LATE FOR THE NFF TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT?

Re: Which Jersey Do You Prefer For The SUPER EAGLES? by oloriooko(m): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
The first 2
Re: Which Jersey Do You Prefer For The SUPER EAGLES? by Kylekent59: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
oloriooko:
The first 2

This is the reason why we lost dat cup.

Plz let dem choose the full green one. Abeg no white,cus no one wonna get stained and this would reduce their response.
No one should quote me ooo. Madrid na club and they are used to it.
Re: Which Jersey Do You Prefer For The SUPER EAGLES? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
The one designed by the Nigerian makes most sense. Very unique. That Nike design simply breaks my heart. The Matthew Wolf guy just took our old jersey watered it down and presented it as new. Nike never gives us the best designs, not even the correct shade of green. Adidas did a better job for us in the 90's. Puma did a fantastic job too with the I-Lions of Cameroon. Must we always stick with Nike??

BiggyBamBam:
The NFF just unveiled the new Super Eagles Jersey.

In my personal opinion, that Jersey does not reflect the Nigerianess; the Green is too light, and the Black, only God knows where it was got from.
A proud Nigerian, Randal Andrew created and designed a Nigerian Jersey, but the NFF people did not deem it fit send it to NIKE to use instead we get one that does not represent our color.

The design is just too beautiful and vibrant and to crown it all, it properly represented the Nigerian color.

So, take a look at the Jerseys and let me know, which one do you prefer? The one designed by a real Nigerian or the one designed by NIKE?

IS IT TOO LATE FOR THE NFF TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Meet Attacking Foward: Michael Chibuikem: First Black Player For China Football / My Grouse Against Wenger: From A True Gunner / Barca V. Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.