Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,815 members, 7,802,618 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo (29304 Views)

Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures / Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Hardened Criminals Paraded In Imo State With Different Assorted Weapons. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by BoneBlogger(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
The Akwa Ibom state police has arrested 16 suspected cult members during their meeting in Uyo. On the 21st January, 2018, on a tip-off, through a text message received on a suspect’s phone in custody under investigation which read: “Greetings sir, with due respect the trench town will sit out today @ Hero’s World Hotel, Itu road, by 7pm – Sheriff”.

On the receipt of the information, Operatives from the police command swung into action and cordon the premises of the said Hotel and arrested the following suspects: -
1. Edidiong Asuquo John ‘m’ aged 30 yrs
2. Udoh, Ndiponkeabasi ‘m’ aged 24 yrs
3. Akpan, uduakobong Moses ‘m’ aged 20 yrs
4. Hillary Enobong Akpan ‘m’ aged 24 yrs
5. Sixtus Sylvanus umanah ‘m’ aged 24 yrs
6. Vincent Sylvester Effiong ‘m’ aged 30 yrs
7. Itohowo Amos Ekpo ‘m’ aged 28 yrs
8. Christian Effiong Effiong ‘m’ aged 22 yrs
9. Frank Bassey Jacob ‘m’ aged 28 yrs
10. Daniel Victor Ukpong ‘m’ aged 32 yrs
11. Precious John Etuk ‘m’ aged 29 yrs
12. Victor Moses Okon ‘m’ aged 18 yrs
13. Ubong Anthony Basil ‘m’ aged 24 yrs
14. Amaraegbu Chimezie ‘m’ aged 23 yrs
15. Edidiong John Assan ‘m’ aged 29 yrs
16. Archibong Okon a.k.a “Kiwi” ‘m’ aged 35 yrs
Who are natives of various villages and Local Government Areas of the State. Further investigation revealed that, two suspects detained in the cell received information on their phones, inviting them for the “KLAN KULUS KLUB” (K.K.K) meeting on 21st January, 2018 at Hero’s World Hotel and Bar, located along Ikpa Road by Itu Road, Uyo.

The eighteen (18) suspects arrested in connection to the case confessed being members of “KLAN KULUS KLUB” (K.K.K) and one locally made revolver pistol was recovered.

POLICE ARRESTED 7 SUSPECTS OVER CHILD TRAFFICKING

On 20th January, 2018, through a credible intelligence, one Eno Archibong Emah ‘f' of ikot Eman Itam in Itu L. G. Area who gave birth to a baby boy on 12th November, 2017 conspired with one Emmanuel Akpabio Okon ‘m’ and Emem Asuquo Okon ‘f’ and sold the one-month old child to one Kate ‘f’ (surname and address unknown) of Aba, Abia State at the cost of four hundred thousand naira (N 400,000.00). Operatives of Akwa Ibom State Command monitored and promptly arrested the mother of the child who later led the Operatives to the arrest of other accomplices in the illicit trade. They are: Utibe Sunday John ‘m’, Imo Ime Udoetuk ‘m’, Friday John Amiang ‘m’ and Uwana Ime ‘f’ who all confessed to the crime and their individual roles in the offence, including how the proceeds where shared amongst themselves. Culprits were arraigned in court to serve as deterrent to others.

POLICE NABBED 4 ARMED ROBBERY SYNDICATE

Following an intensive patrol by Operatives of Akwa Ibom State Police Command. On 27th January, 2018 at about 0130hrs, three young men, one Otobong Emmanuel Elijah ‘m’, Amos Cosmos Ukofia ‘m’ and Umoren John Michael ‘m’ all of Uniuyo permanent site, stopped the team along Nwanaiba Road by Stanbic IBTC Bank and informed them that they were robbed at gun point by occupants of one XTERA jeep. Base on the strength of the information, the team swung into action and gave the robbers in the XTERA jeep a hot chase to IBB road, by Nigerian Christian Institute (NCI) where one of the hoodlums name withheld hang at the door of their vehicle and exchanged firing with the Police, during the incident, sustained gun shot and fell from the vehicle while others drove off.

He was arrested and eighteen thousand, eight hundred and thirty naira (N18,830.00) only was recovered from him. On 31st January, 2018 while on intensive patrol at about 0300hrs, the Nissan XTERA jeep was sighted at Mobil Filling Station, Oron Road by Uruan Street, Uyo with four (4) occupants; one Daniel Ubong Harrison ‘m’, Ekemini Udo Effiom ‘m’, Udeme-Obong Bassey ‘m’, and Joseph Eno Eduok ‘m’ who were the fleeing hoodlums of the said robbery at Nwanaiba, relaxing in the said vehicle, all of them were arrested and recovered one Nissan XTERA JEEP, on instant searched, extra number plate that was used during the robbery operation on the 27th of February, 2018 was recovered in the pigeonhole of the XTERA jeep.

During investigation, suspects confessed to the crime and will soon be charged to court.

DSP ODIKO MacDON
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,
AKWA IBOM STATE.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/16-suspected-cultists-arrested-meeting-akwa-ibom-state-photo.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by BoneBlogger(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by Kylekent59: 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
Babes dem sef dey join cult undecided

Make I dey prepare my visa ooo.
Copenhagen on my mind. I must play for brondby FC

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by subtlemee(f): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
I just wonder what people gain from cultism, a guy that use to wash my clothes at itiam bus stop got beheaded in this clash....

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by Homeboiy: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
Akwa ibom dey learn for where Benin dey

Not up to 30 minutes ago someone was shot at AROSA junction

See me dey run for my life cheesy

In the last 2weeks

7 people has been killed within my side

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
Homeboiy:
Akwa ibom dey learn for where Benin dey

Not up to 30 minutes ago someone was shot at AROSA junction

See me dey run for my life cheesy

In the last 2weeks

7 people has been killed within my side
And yet herdsmen still dey run shows for benin there.

13 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by Homeboiy: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
FreddyKruger:

And yet herdsmen still dey run shows for benin there.

Herdsmen don't attack people in Benin but people in other parts of edo state

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by BruncleZuma: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Good going...but those people too few to be the names listed nah.
Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by Nltaliban(m): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cultism is evil

Say no to Cultism

1 Like

Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by Moving4: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by Moving4: 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by Enemyofpeace: 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
Na wa o

We sincerely apologise for the intense heat all over the world . This is due to the general maintenance going on in Hell Fire. This maintenance is imperative to accommodate more Nigerian politicians when the world eventually ends. We sincerely regret any inconveniences this may have caused.

Sign
Angel Gabriel

19 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by biacan(f): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
They should release those women biko..... they were just coming back from their runz business cool

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by ibkgab001: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ahoha
Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by AishaBuhari: 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
They will never mention the names of looters in this manner - Reason why corruption will never depart from Nigerians
Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by sushieater: 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
How can a sane Black Man have anything to do with KKK , like seriously?. Good riddance! Bunch of ignorant Oafs.

9 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by evexx1(f): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
Wasted lives. Smh!
Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by Pharaoh001(f): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
shit country...all of them are Igbos.
them no get good news..
I loath living with them!
Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
Bleep
Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by obrakaneey: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
nothing weak me reach to hear say klu klux klan dey naija....

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by mustafa006: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
southern Nigeria and cultist are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by obrakaneey: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
sushieater:
How can a sane Black Man have anything to do with KKK , like seriously?. Good riddance! Bunch of ignorant Oafs.

bros the ignorance is Epic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
Homeboiy:

Herdsmen don't attack people in Benin but people in other parts of edo state
More or less the point. Why don't those benin gangsters go kill some herdsmen like they do in your side. I believe iguelaba/oben communities in edo state are not miles away from the capital.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
mustafa006:
southern Nigeria and cultist are like 5&6
Northern nigeria and bokoharam/Fulani herdsmen terrorists, polio, lassa fever, meningitis and almajiri are like bread and butter.
Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by Feminas: 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
Tired of killing everywhere
Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by Ejyksneh(m): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
play with which leg? Perhaps the 3rd leg in between ur laps
Kylekent59:
Babes dem sef dey join cult undecided

Make I dey prepare my visa ooo.
Copenhagen on my mind. I must play for brondby FC
Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by Glowstone(m): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
subtlemee:
I just wonder what people gain from cultism, a guy that use to wash my clothes at itiam bus stop got beheaded in this clash....
What's d guy name seems I know him
Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 08, 2018
We need more of this raid in Uyo and other parts of Akwa Ibom state. There shouldn't be space for cultism.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by Beejay3000(m): 12:20am On Feb 08, 2018
Igbo kwenu
Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by Ibrahim3307(m): 12:27am On Feb 08, 2018
subtlemee:
I like your smile, it makes you look beautiful
Re: Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo by PETUK(m): 12:29am On Feb 08, 2018
Op the gun shots they fired in the evening does not sound like it is coming from a local made gun, I'm they terrorise so much in Itiam

(1) (2) (Reply)

RRS Officer Arrests Car-snatching Syndicate Member, Cheats Death (photos) / Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom / 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.