Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira (7382 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 50-70k / Which Profitable Business Can Someone Start With #500? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Rolly22(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
Guys please I need a profitable business that will give me large returns, I have one million naira to start with
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
Rolly22:
Guys please I need a profitable business that will give me large returns, I have one million naira to start with

pm me I will give you business that will earn you profit. dammylaray@gmail.com
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by yusasiv(m): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Rolly22:
If u are satisfied with 150k monthly, then i can suggest an online based investment to u, with a low return which amounts to 150k monthly while ur capital is still yours

1 Like

Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by internationalman(m): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
Just play 2 odds with it and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Priest69(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
I am aware of the fact that, some people have the money and resource to start up a business but don't know what to do, also some people started up businesses recently but it failed @ first attempt all because they dint make proper research before venturing into the business... I will help you research Niches that sells like crazy, show you your competitors, to know if they are healthy or not, show you your market demand, how to get the products you need to sell for physical goods, where to get your market and all that. I make a validation test in any area of your interest... And give you a valid uptodate report on what to do and what not to do. Indicate below if you are interested to learn this
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Homeboiy: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
Buy wheelbarrow and start renting them out

E dey pay well angry
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by dgbanj: 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
Amazon affiliate website
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Shinapraise(m): 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
If you don't mind making 100 k in a month contact me 09059595056
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Rolly22(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
yusasiv:

If u are satisfied with 150k monthly, then i can suggest an online based investment to u, with a low return which amounts to 150k monthly while ur capital is still yours

What type of business is that?
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Rolly22(m): 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
dgbanj:
Amazon affiliate website
How does that work?
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Rolly22(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
Priest69:
I am aware of the fact that, some people have the money and resource to start up a business but don't know what to do, also some people started up businesses recently but it failed @ first attempt all because they dint make proper research before venturing into the business... I will help you research Niches that sells like crazy, show you your competitors, to know if they are healthy or not, show you your market demand, how to get the products you need to sell for physical goods, where to get your market and all that. I make a validation test in any area of your interest... And give you a valid uptodate report on what to do and what not to do. Indicate below if you are interested to learn this

Interested
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Rolly22(m): 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
Shinapraise:
If you don't mind making 100 k in a month contact me 09059595056

How does that work?
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Futureinvestors(m): 12:19am On Feb 08, 2018
Rolly22:

My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by dgbanj: 2:52am On Feb 08, 2018
Rolly22:

How does that work?

You will have a website similar to www.thisiswhyimbroke.com. You write reviews of amazon products and then drive targeted visitors to your blog, if they visit your blog and click on your affiliate link which redirect them to amazon; any thing they buy on amazon you will get commission. Your work is to write content and drive traffic to your blog. You can easily make from $5000 monthly with this business when u are with the right team.
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by tundeport(m): 4:40am On Feb 08, 2018
If you are in Lagos,then,you are a lucky type,1m is a huge money to start business,i don't need to tell you to whazup me,i will tell you openly for others to learn quick .if you know how to drive,you are good to go,or someone can handle it,get a Toyota corolla from 2003-2007,let the engine 95% ok,neat body,@ rate of #700k then register it to uber or Taxify,you can make 50k/week or give driver to use it for you,30k/week,then,relax your brain with prayers and pay your tithe weekly as money rolling,within six months,your capital is back and money still rollingso,simple business idea my people,lekki big boy don't work again,they look for cool contract to invest,than working for banks or NGO.whatzup me to handles transportation business for you,specially to serious minded people pls,itesiwaju eko lo new logun .....08039705566.

2 Likes

Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by yusasiv(m): 6:25am On Feb 08, 2018
Rolly22:

What type of business is that?

Win.thrills, go and read more abt it online.. Remove the dot(.) in the middle of d word
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Priest69(m): 8:45am On Feb 08, 2018
Rolly22:

Interested
Send ur whatsapp in a mail to me; collziwuchukwu@gmail.com
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by owelle22(m): 8:48am On Feb 08, 2018
tundeport:
If you are in Lagos,then,you are a lucky type,1m is a huge money to start business,i don't need to tell you to whazup me,i will tell you openly for others to learn quick .if you know how to drive,you are good to go,or someone can handle it,get a Toyota corolla from 2003-2007,let the engine 95% ok,neat body,@ rate of #700k then register it to uber or Taxify,you can make 50k/week or give driver to use it for you,30k/week,then,relax your brain with prayers and pay your tithe weekly as money rolling,within six months,your capital is back and money still rollingso,simple business idea my people,lekki big boy don't work again,they look for cool contract to invest,than working for banks or NGO.whatzup me to handles transportation business for you,specially to serious minded people pls,itesiwaju eko lo new logun .....08039705566.

Where will you buy Toyota corolla 700k?

3 Likes

Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by DecentSpices(m): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2018
Rolly22:
You may consider becoming a sole distributor of these products in your area and rake in good profits monthly.

You don't need much to start up.
Hot Chili Pepper, Cameroon Pepper and Grounded Crayfish in various sizes.

Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Fxmanager(m): 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
Rolly22:

This Is Our #1,000,000 Aggressive Account Compound Interest Investment Plan For You

Your #1,000,000 can currently give you an average of #100,000+ monthly return investing with us in the aggressive account after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #30,448,164+ after 60 months(5years) of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 60 months(5years) of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #30,448,164 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 10-20% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 40% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 20% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 10% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #1,000,000 will grow to more #304,481,640+(304million plus) in 60months(5years time).

How is it possible to turn #1,000,000 to #304,481,640+(304million plus) in 60months(5years time) with 10% average monthly return?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #1,000,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 10%, the value of the investment after 60months (I.e 5 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #1,000,000. r = 10/100 = 0.1 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 60.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #1,000,000(1 + 0.1 / 1) ^ (1(60)) = #304,481,640
So, the investment balance after 60 months (5years) is #304,481,640
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #304,481,640. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #1,000,000(1 + 0.1 / 1) ^ (1(60))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(60). This gives us...
A = #1,000,000(1 + 0.1) ^ 60
Then:
A = #1,000,000(1.1) ^ 60
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.1) ^ 60.
This means we end up with:
#1,000,000× 304.48163954141809957444929536028
= #304,481,640
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #1,000,000 to over #304,481,640 in 5years (60 months) (you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #30,448,164+ assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after that) and helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 10-20%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment in our aggressive investment plan. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. Deposits/withdrawal are 100% controlled by the investor (We only have access to trade your account through the trading platform and not given access to withdraw). You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 10-20% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 40%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4265102/currency-trading-journal-avg-5-10

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by peterspp(m): 2:56am On Feb 09, 2018
Please can someone help me . what business will I do with just 100k.
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by ultiwin1(m): 5:53am On Feb 09, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]any business that is not ur idea cant stand the taste of tyme if u ask me i will say u should invest in ur passion.unless u dont have a passion in the business world[b]any business that is not ur idea cant stand the taste of tyme if u ask me i will say u should invest in ur passion.unless u dont have a passion in the business world[/b]any business that is not ur idea cant stand the taste of tyme if u ask me i will say u should invest in ur passion.unless u dont have a passion in the business world
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by gokefolaranmi(m): 2:40am On Feb 10, 2018
You could become a car importer, importing cheap, good cars from Canada to sell at a premium, but well below average selling price such that anyone, including car dealers can buy from you. Not accidented, not auction cars. It takes ±9weeks for the cars to get here. There's huge money in international trade. You can even buy some little stuff inside that Customs won't disturb you over for resale here. A 2007-2009 Toyota Camry Muscle in great condition will cost anywhere from 1,750m-2m to land here. Just ask around for the selling price here. Now imagine if you were bringing in 2003-2006 cars! At least twice a year. A lot of people want to own cars, but prices are prohibitive. However, there's no business you can do and succeed in if you have no interest in it. You have to be driven.

(1) (Reply)

Rice Importation In Nigeria To End In 2020 / Unoccupied Houses In Lekki: Built With 'Corruption Money'? / Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.