Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

PHOTOS: A Tour Of Qatar Airways Plane And See Why The Airline Was Highly Ranked - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PHOTOS: A Tour Of Qatar Airways Plane And See Why The Airline Was Highly Ranked (1094 Views)

A Nairalander First Time On Plane And First Time In Delta / British Airways Plane's Nose Collapses At Heathrow Airport (Pix, Video) / Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: A Tour Of Qatar Airways Plane And See Why The Airline Was Highly Ranked by thenewtribe: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
Qatar Airways won 2017's awards for best airline and best business class.
The airline flies from 10 US cities — plus Las Vegas, later this year — and operates an extensive network throughout Asia, the Middle East, and Africa, with connections through Doha, Qatar. The airline's new business class is a fantastic product, but even economy class stands out from the competition, offering a comfortable option for long-haul flights.

Read more and see some exciting photos on: http://www.newtribeng.com/lifestyle/photos-a-tour-of-qatar-airways-plane-and-see-why-the-airline-was-ranked-the-worlds-best/

Re: PHOTOS: A Tour Of Qatar Airways Plane And See Why The Airline Was Highly Ranked by Okoroawusa: 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
please I ve only one question

can"kerewa" be done on top dat bed?
Re: PHOTOS: A Tour Of Qatar Airways Plane And See Why The Airline Was Highly Ranked by ifeoluwasegun(m): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Great!
Re: PHOTOS: A Tour Of Qatar Airways Plane And See Why The Airline Was Highly Ranked by madridguy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
Kerewa for on board? tongue

Okoroawusa:

Re: PHOTOS: A Tour Of Qatar Airways Plane And See Why The Airline Was Highly Ranked by giftedheart1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
Okoroawusa:

oga, u need a manual reset.
Re: PHOTOS: A Tour Of Qatar Airways Plane And See Why The Airline Was Highly Ranked by micfoley: 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
Beautiful . These guys make you look forward to the flight, not your destination
Re: PHOTOS: A Tour Of Qatar Airways Plane And See Why The Airline Was Highly Ranked by medexico(m): 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Yes, I believe so
Re: PHOTOS: A Tour Of Qatar Airways Plane And See Why The Airline Was Highly Ranked by Okoroawusa: 5:52am On Feb 08, 2018
madridguy:
Kerewa for on board? tongue
no!

I no ask on "board"

na on "bed"I ask
Re: PHOTOS: A Tour Of Qatar Airways Plane And See Why The Airline Was Highly Ranked by Okoroawusa: 5:53am On Feb 08, 2018
medexico:

Yes, I believe so
u don spoil
Re: PHOTOS: A Tour Of Qatar Airways Plane And See Why The Airline Was Highly Ranked by Okoroawusa: 5:56am On Feb 08, 2018
giftedheart1:
oga, u need a manual reset.
dat grammar too much for me

shey u dey course me abi u dey praise me? so dat I go as I go take "react" like FFK

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice On KENYA / 10 Best Countries To Raise A Family In The World / Nigeria's Ibom Air To Add A220s For Int'l Growth Airbus A220-300 ...photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.