Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 AM

Israel Begins Telling African Migrants To Leave - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Israel Begins Telling African Migrants To Leave (20917 Views)

African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine / Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] / Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Begins Telling African Migrants To Leave by manikspears: 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
IamBlanco:

Trash!!!
Fool
Re: Israel Begins Telling African Migrants To Leave by manikspears: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
kuntash:

Reynold Construction Company (RCC ) for example is an Isreali Coy, but how many of their people are working in RCC ?

Those people are getting their acts right, and making sure their govt is accountable unlike the shithole rulers down Nigeria (for e.g) causing so much hardship for her citizens. Many Isreali PM's , when you hear them talk, you would wish you were a citizen of that place , they give hope and confidence to their people ,

thats the point I am trying to make

Nigerians (not Nigeria) have failed that is for sure,leave the leaders lets talk about the followers ,are they not fools?the leaders use the followers to do their dirty work and the fools at the detriment of his life and his family's will do the bidding of the so called leader. do we have labour union or right in this country at all,cos the amount some states are owing their worker can make somebody to commit suicide,and within this same working place we find jealousy and envy amongst workers.A classmate of mine whom we contributed for to travel to finland last year has paid all his pending debt in nigeria and has started sending his mother correct money, all within a year and we are here still arguing over fuel scarcity.bros no hope for nigeria abeg.
Re: Israel Begins Telling African Migrants To Leave by Cowbuoy: 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
erico2k2:

Best time to enter Isreal nah like now.collect your money come bck.less than three months suffer ahaha

AhsweartoGod... grin grin
Re: Israel Begins Telling African Migrants To Leave by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
Igbos una don hear say this una attachment by force with the State Israel has come to an end or face jail; oya make una pack commot, they don't need una development again - help me tell Kanu pls. grin
Re: Israel Begins Telling African Migrants To Leave by edupedia: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Claiming to be a Jew is an insult to my ancestors and as well as my culture. Everything from the religious text to the rituals were stolen and renamed Judaism, that is why the Zionists hate our guts.
Wake up!!

...yet some Nigerians will pack our foreign currency to Israel claiming they are going to the Holy Lands....black people had better woken up to know wherever u are is Holy Land cos God is everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Telling African Migrants To Leave by Tozara(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
Exciton:

We plead for visas, free drugs to cure our diseases, help to feed our people, build our roads etc. In return, we export raw materials. We now demand respect and equal treatment. We are simply fooling ourselves!

Southerners generally treat northerners like they're bronze age barbarians. And the difference in enlightenment is infinitesimal compared to the diff between sub saharan africans and the developed world. It's not hard for anyone to see why it would only be natural to look down on us.

Exactly so.

Lol! The last paragraph shows just how HYPOCRITICAL we can be. grin
Re: Israel Begins Telling African Migrants To Leave by Pataricatering(f): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
kuntash:

Stop that jare, and vex for your rulers,

How many Israelis you see for Africa? if African leaders can get their heads intact, wetin concern Agbero with Overload?
there are more Israelis in diaspora than there are in Israel ! There are actually a lot of Israelis in Nigeria . The guy who owns mega is an Israeli , my sister works for Israelis !
Re: Israel Begins Telling African Migrants To Leave by cooltola(m): 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
[[[.
Re: Israel Begins Telling African Migrants To Leave by Bitterleafsoup: 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Leonbonapart:
I am a jew of the tribe of Benjamin. Kill yourself
You sound like a murderous jew clap for yourself....
Re: Israel Begins Telling African Migrants To Leave by Bitterleafsoup: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
benben1000:

Afonja, Read the bible and you will know that Igbos are the only people in the world whose tradition is exactly as the ten commandments of God.

Re: Israel Begins Telling African Migrants To Leave by Bitterleafsoup: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
cooltola:
The problems with Nigerians and every African is that everyone blames our leaders from their woo. Our leaders are a product of us and many of us will do the same or worse if we are in such position of Buhari, Obasanio Mugabe, Tinubu and many others .Greed is the black man's vice. We only care about ourselves , favorite families and frends.
Leaders are a reflection of the people they lead. A good king can not rule a bad people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Things To Do When You Miss Your Scheduled Flight / Petrol Tanker Rams Into A School In Edo (Photos) / How I Was Able To Get My Passport In Ikoyi Despite The Mammoth Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.