Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,392 members, 7,800,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

"We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out (35488 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku / Nigerian Embassy In Benin Republic Not Attacked – Federal Government / Assemblies Of God Church Was Not Attacked In Onitsha – Anambra Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by Jaytecq(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2018
ok
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by bcashy: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2018
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
ngeneukwenu ifele megbuo i
IkpuNnu ikpummiri ngeneukwenu Clerverly etc all to support the criminal terrorist Buhari
Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam/herdsmen
start now to save because you're loosing your job after 2019
agu ga afio i onu

Go n sit down somewhere jare!!! At this your age, you cant reason objectively.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by bjayx: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2018
Whatever...a Fulani can do more n better
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by cr7rooney10(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2018
Where dem dey enemy of bubu thunder fire una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by mema900: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2018
Me I prefer Duke ooo

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:
Ignore news making the rounds. GIGM has not been attacked by herdsmen. Pictures being shared have nothing to do with GIGM. Report is baseless and peddled by people intent on spreading fake news. Guests safety remains our priority and forms an integral part of our business model.

Too much fake news nowadays. Too many lazy bloggers that just spew all sort of rubbish just because they want to trend angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by carinmom(f): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Every criminal now hides under the guise of "Herdsmen" to perpetuate their heinous crimes and get away with it. The usually crime riddled south where you used to hear about armed robbery, kidnappings, assassinations etc. daily, has suddenly become peaceful and lawful since the "herdsmen menace" started. Did all those criminals suddenly disappear because of the herdsmen? Ask yourself.

The fact that the opposition and IPOB sympathisers are feasting fat on this menace speaks volumes. They are squeezing out every drop of political capital they can get to discredit the PMB administration. These satanic agents even go the length of pulling up 8 year old armed robbery and road accident pictures, attach them to fake audio recordings and broadcast it on whatsapp just to ensure the "Fulani herdsmen" propaganda continues for their selfish political interests and to further heat up the polity. Sherlock Holmes the legendary investigator once said " to find the source or perpetrator of any crime, find the motive behind the crime" i.e who is benefiting from the menace. The real actors behind the herdsmen drama will definitely be exposed in due time.

We will surely overcome their evil political agenda and PMB will AGAIN defy all propaganda and emerge victorious regardless. He has the numbers and we stand firmly with him to govern for another term.

Hmm me too ce wonder ooo, I've been wondering for sometime now how on earth is it possible for all the criminals down south to stop all their criminal activities, and then every crime in the south now is being committed by herdsmen? How is that possible ehn?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by americanson: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:

You are a patriot.
sarkki... Have mercy on your unborn children
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by delivryboy: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2018
The Fulani Herdsmen card has been overplayed. If the Ozugbulu massacre can be attributed to herdsmen, I am no longer surprised when they accuse herdsmen of every crime in this country. No more armed robbers from any other region of the country, communities no longer fight over land, every crime is now conveniently put on the herdsmen. I was not surprised when some folks started hinting herdsmen in the 1st, January killings in Omoku. All these just to make cheap political statements. Nigeria can not be good if we continue like this. Leadership may be bad but followership is worse.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by americanson: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2018
carinmom:

Hmm me too ce wonder ooo, I've been wondering for sometime now how on earth is it possible for all the criminals down south to stop all their criminal activities, and then every crime in the south now is being committed by herdsmen? How is that possible ehn?
are u still alive?
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by carinmom(f): 10:53am On Feb 08, 2018
doyinbaby:
but you can't deny the fact that some killer herdsmen have killed hundreds,raped women,burnt farmlands.......The judgement of God will be on everyone who directly or indirectly support killer herdsmen to kill innocent people.........

The criminals among them are not even herdsmen, there are criminal elements in every tribe, but must every crime be reported as the handiwork of herdsmen?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by Inova(m): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2018
doyinbaby:
fine there are false news,which is just 10 in 100 .......how about the hundreds that have been killed all over Nigeria,how about farms that have been burnt,women raped,people severely maimed.........after 0ver 70 people were killed in Benue ,igp said it was a communal clash( igp will get is reward from God for this insensitive statement)....ortom met with buhari after the killings of 70 people in Benue buhari was talking of cattle colony.( meaning cattle colony is more important to him that commensurating with and compensating the families who lost loved ones)......Let me announce to you that your buhari is ]EVIL for Everyone who is directly or indirectly in support of herdsmen killing innocent people, all get their duty reward from God...........
It's like you were there with them
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by oxon(m): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Every criminal now hides under the guise of "Herdsmen" to perpetuate their heinous crimes and get away with it. The usually crime riddled south where you used to hear about armed robbery, kidnappings, assassinations etc. daily, has suddenly become peaceful and lawful since the "herdsmen menace" started. Did all those criminals suddenly disappear because of the herdsmen? Ask yourself.

The fact that the opposition and IPOB sympathisers are feasting fat on this menace speaks volumes. They are squeezing out every drop of political capital they can get to discredit the PMB administration. These satanic agents even go the length of pulling up 8 year old armed robbery and road accident pictures, attach them to fake audio recordings and broadcast it on whatsapp just to ensure the "Fulani herdsmen" propaganda continues for their selfish political interests and to further heat up the polity. Sherlock Holmes the legendary investigator once said " to find the source or perpetrator of any crime, find the motive behind the crime" i.e who is benefiting from the menace. The real actors behind the herdsmen drama will definitely be exposed in due time.

We will surely overcome their evil political agenda and PMB will AGAIN defy all propaganda and emerge victorious regardless. He has the numbers and we stand firmly with him to govern for another term.
and what if he losses would he step down peacefully ? would the so called northern patriots accept defeat and not recourse to violence ...? no doubt the herds men violence is been laced with sensationalist propaganda but I feel this the only way buhari would wake up to their atrocities cause he turned a deaf ear to it when the the issue was just gaining momentum so this is the consequence
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by Shallangwa22(m): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2018
rxmusa:
Truth shall manifest itself! Innocents shall be vindicated! Villains shall be humiliated before man and God whether they are Fulani herdsmen or Bachama militias.
Shashshanawa
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by MrGerald(m): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Yeah, I'm crying buckets of blood...happy now cheesy....?

Lols.

Like it changes the fact that you 5% have been lamenters par excellence for the last 52 years and counting...
Indomie kid, you've decided to be slave to Hausa/Fulani in political clime to eat from the scraps that Fall off their tables than standing for your right on your two feet, 52 years and counting? who was your first President, who was your first military head of state, who was your first vice President, who was your first Senate President? mugu, no ones stays at the top forever soon the table will turn again and you'll start lamenting

1 Like

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by sidnen: 11:05am On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:

You are a patriot.
Sarrki = ikpunnu tongue
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by PHILipu1(m): 11:11am On Feb 08, 2018
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
ngeneukwenu ifele megbuo i
IkpuNnu ikpummiri ngeneukwenu Clerverly etc all to support the criminal terrorist Buhari
Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam/herdsmen
start now to save because you're loosing your job after 2019
agu ga afio i onu
Will you drink a bottle of sniper if Buhari wins and he keep his job?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by tivta(m): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:
We all know, the evil, corrupt and discredited Regional Christian Party called PDP in conjunction with the idiotic people of Biafra(IPOB) are behind all the FAKE and sponsored FALSE news about Herdsmen.

They Want to return to feast on our treasury through the killings of fellow Nigerians. They are wicked and evil!

But we will resist their evil plan with everything we have.

zombies have been paid ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by Shafiiimran99: 11:19am On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:
We all know, the evil, corrupt and discredited Regional Christian Party called PDP in conjunction with the idiotic people of Biafra(IPOB) are behind all the FAKE and sponsored FALSE news about Herdsmen.

They Want to return to feast on our treasury through the killings of fellow Nigerians. They are wicked and evil!

Religions have got nothin to do with this so blame the evil folks only

1 Like

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by 9jariana: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2018
This is the original story of the picture been circulated on social media
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/03/bloodbath-along-ijebu-ode-expressway-how-i-ran-into-human-beings-unknowingly-%E2%80%94-truck-driver/

1 Like

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by NairaMaster1(m): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2018
We know it's not true. But we thank God for your company. At least Ngige paid for the advert.
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by AnanseK(m): 11:30am On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

You would have made some sense, but calling PDP a "christian" party makes you sound like...(I don't want to use the right word so I don't get banned by mod) ...but you understand.
I will simply advise you to stop being a religious fanatic.

But you agree with his reference to" Idiotic people of Biafra" IPOB abi?

1 Like

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by Myself2(m): 11:31am On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:

Buhari failed to steal ?? Please stop that drug you are high on.Drug abuse is not good for you.Your write up and your stupid Buhari flier is a slap on the sensibilities of honest, hapless Nigerians who have been traumatized,pauperized ,terrorized,wrecked by the wicked,looting,evil,nepotistic,analog,illiterate called Buhari and his gang of evil looters in his government

A big shame on you for effectively derailing this thread ,this very crucial thread that is meant to calm people who were already apprehensive,rather than allowing people with views relevant to the topic to make their points known here to benefit others, you had to taint it with your sad and unfortunate campaign for Buhari.
Whyyyyy ?? I hope the 30k a month you are being paid as one of the zombie e rats will sustain you and your generations yet unborn
Shame on you
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by ProfDumbledor(m): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:

Finally NgeneUkwuenu has changed her moniker to IkpuNnu which means 'Salty toto' or "toto wey get am for salt' or 'salty v**gina'. Wonders shall never end in APC.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

You would have made some sense, but calling PDP a "christian" party makes you sound like...(I don't want to use the right word so I don't get banned by mod) ...but you understand.
I will simply advise you to stop being a religious fanatic.

Me I like to fill in blank spaces

You would have made some sense, but calling PDP a "christian" party makes you sound like...retarded Muslim(I don't want to use the right word so I don't get banned by mod) .. Seun, Mr Nairalander, but you understand.
I will simply advise you to stop being a religious fanatic. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2018
grin

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by fabre4: 11:39am On Feb 08, 2018
carinmom:

It maybe true and it may not but the most important thingis that you guys are watchful and careful. GIGM were quick to rebuff this news cause its bad business for them

1 Like

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2018
grin
mema900:
Me I prefer Duke ooo

1 Like

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by rxmusa(m): 11:40am On Feb 08, 2018
Shallangwa22:
Shashshanawa

God bless za shallangwa, Biochemist of all time

1 Like

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by Opinionated: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2018
doyinbaby:
fine there are false news,which is just 10 in 100 .......how about the hundreds that have been killed all over Nigeria,how about farms that have been burnt,women raped,people severely maimed.........after 0ver 70 people were killed in Benue ,igp said it was a communal clash( igp will get is reward from God for this insensitive statement)....ortom met with buhari after the killings of 70 people in Benue buhari was talking of cattle colony.( meaning cattle colony is more important to him that commensurating with and compensating the families who lost loved ones)......Let me announce to you that your buhari is ]EVIL for Everyone who is directly or indirectly in support of herdsmen killing innocent people, all get their duty reward from God...........

Why do you need fake news?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city / Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth / Lai Mohammed Bows To Muhammad Zayannu, The Emir Of Yauri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.