Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. (3738 Views)

As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? / Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by Coitus: 8:10am On Feb 08, 2018
It seems using football to detail topics centered around ladies is the new wave now. I no go lie, it hurts but at the same time, it's funny. grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/UmehOMA/status/960547574271930374/photo/1

Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by yusasiv(m): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2018
cheesy i think the most savage people are on Twitter

13 Likes

Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by Coitus: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2018
Comments grin

Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by internationalman(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2018
PSG will rape Madrid without condom on Valentine's Day.
Two coaches for sure will be sacked after the next round of games...
Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by stefanweeks: 8:21am On Feb 08, 2018
She never see nothing.
Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by adto(m): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2018
Conte most go

3 Likes

Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by miracool946: 8:25am On Feb 08, 2018
Sn
Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by AlexCk: 8:26am On Feb 08, 2018
Epic.

Ah swear, e funny

1 Like

Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by marveangel(m): 8:30am On Feb 08, 2018
I don't think we have people on twitter only savages

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by Learnstuffs: 8:43am On Feb 08, 2018
Anything you say will be used against you grin grin

8 Likes

Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by veli1(m): 8:48am On Feb 08, 2018
U 4 Cry Na, E Go Touch Dem grin grin
Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by Iphone5: 11:28am On Feb 08, 2018
veli1:
U 4 Cry Na, E Go Touch Dem grin grin

Osman Dembele or Moussa Dembele
Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by donstan18: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2018
cheesy
Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by Jamariwolff(f): 11:31am On Feb 08, 2018
I don't know why guys do this stuff. It's honestly immature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by veli1(m): 11:52am On Feb 08, 2018
Iphone5:

Any Of Tha Above
Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by ShadowFighter: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
Am so much in hope for wah Chelsea will do to Barca come Feb 15th
Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by Tallesty1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
Jamariwolff:
If immature was a person, he would sue you for abuse and misuse.

5 Likes

Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by Forceup(f): 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lol... Funny and painful
Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by airex(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
Iphone5:

Dry
Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by calddon(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lol...But sometimes denying people attention is the best

1 Like

Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by Iphone5: 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
airex:
Dry

Go F-uck yourself tongue
Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by ehinmowo: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
Chai.....I love Nigerians (not politicians pls)
Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by lycannightwolf: 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
internationalman:
PSG will rape Madrid without condom on Valentine's Day.

Two coaches for sure will be sacked after the next round of games...

Real Madrid will beat PSG....take note of my moniker
Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by internationalman(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
lycannightwolf:

Real Madrid will beat PSG....take note of my moniker
I have
Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by KingCassy(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lolzz this is becoming a new trend on twitter and facebook

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn, Airtel and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... I also buy iTunes, Amazon and Google Play Card at juicy rate.
Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344
Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by airex(m): 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
Iphone5:

Go F-uck yourself tongue
Same way your father did
Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by FriendofGod: 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Yes, Barca will make Chelsea look immature.
Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by hoover420: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
yusasiv:
cheesy i think the most savage people are on Twitter
No you are wrong... They are on Nairaland, tribalism & bigotry just made it hard for us to see it
Re: See How A Girl Got Angry After Guys Derailed her Tweet With Football Thread. by sekxyqueen(f): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
stupidity of the highest order..Twitter is now full of nitwits

(1) (Reply)

Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) / Cute Photo Of Beautiful South African Bride & Her 14 Bridesmaids In Sexy Oufits / Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.