Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Youwin!connect 2017/2018 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youwin!connect 2017/2018 (2918 Views)

5000 Youwin Connect Winners Plan Massive Protest As Facilitators Say “no Money” / "YouWin CONNECT Program Disappointed Us" - Participants Cry Out (Photos) / Probe Uncovers Massive Fraud In Youwin Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by eodavids(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2018
The Federal Government's ministry of finance Youwinners!connect online training result is out.

Some succeeded, while many failed to make it; but the criteria that saw the successful participants through still remains a mystery because PARTICIPANTS WHO SCORED 538 POINTS AND ONE THAT SCORED 542 POINTS GOT THE REGRET MESSAGES
WHILE, AT LEAST, A PARTICIPANT WITH 256 POINTS GOT SELECTED

IS THIS COUNTRY NOT bleeped UP

CC. LALA STILL ALA, OMENKALIVES, SARRKI, IMHOTEP, ZOMBIETRACKER, ALL WELL MEANING NIGERIANS,

WHICH WAY NA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by eodavids(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2018
eodavids:
The Federal Government's ministry of finance Youwinners!connect online training result is out.

Some succeeded, while many failed to make it; but the criteria that saw the successful participants through still remains a mystery because PARTICIPANTS WHO SCORED 538 POINTS AND ONE THAT SCORED 542 POINTS GOT THE REGRET MESSAGES

CC. LALA STILL ALA, OMENKALIVES, SARRKI, IMHOTEP, ZOMBIETRACKER, ALL WELL MEANING NIGERIANS,

WHICH WAY NA

The much taunted corruption; hasn't it proliferated this time than ever?
Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 08, 2018
eodavids:

WHICH WAY NA
Those who will thrive will thrive despite the zombie quota system
Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by Inyanga(m): 8:35am On Feb 08, 2018
Congratulations! You have been selected as one of the top performers from the YouWiN! Connect Online Capacity Building.

As a qualifier from the first stage, you will be required to attend the in-class sector-specific training which has been designed to enhance your business and personal skills. This second phase of the YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building is scheduled to take place in 25 locations across the 6 geo-political zones.

As part of activities leading up to the training, you are required to fill the survey (see link below) to enable us assign you a training location closest to your current State (place) of residence.
Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by eodavids(m): 8:41am On Feb 08, 2018
eodavids:

WHICH WAY NA

Uncle Seun, please move this piece to FP, thanks
Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by eodavids(m): 8:51am On Feb 08, 2018
imhotep:

Those who will thrive will thrive despite the zombie quota system

Okeeoh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by eodavids(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2018
Inyanga:
Congratulations! You have been selected as one of the top performers from the YouWiN! Connect Online Capacity Building.

As a qualifier from the first stage, you will be required to attend the in-class sector-specific training which has been designed to enhance your business and personal skills. This second phase of the YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building is scheduled to take place in 25 locations across the 6 geo-political zones.

As part of activities leading up to the training, you are required to fill the survey (see link below) to enable us assign you a training location closest to your current State (place) of residence.

Good!

Congrats to this successful participant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by Bizmax: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Congrats to all the winners including our Whatsapp Forum participants.

For clarification, the YouWin results that were released today are mainly for the Top performers (i) National Merit (ii) Regional Merit (iii) State Merit while the remaining candidates' results would soon be published to make up a total of the 5,000 candidates as per YouWin initial plan.
Click the link below to view the names of winners.

https://youwinconnect.org.ng/pages/successful_applicants_online_capacity_building_training.php

The next YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building is scheduled to take place in 25 locations across the 6 geo-political zones. In the light of this, we would be making Whatsapp Group presentations to prepare the winners for the next stage- Masterclass (Accelerator Phase II) which focuses on sector-specific training to enhance your business and personal skills

If you are interested , kindly click the link below to join our Whatsapp group- YouWiN Made Easy Forum
https:///2QmN5tiZXDU7b9RDypsojX or send an email to youwinmadeeasy@gmail.com

Regards
Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by eodavids(m): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
Bizmax:

For clarification, the YouWin results that were released today are mainly for the Top performers (i) National Merit (ii) Regional Merit (iii) State Merit while the remaining candidates' results would soon be published to make up a total of the 5,000 candidates as per YouWin initial plan.

https://youwinconnect.org.ng/pages/successful_applicants_online_capacity_building_training.php

The next YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building is scheduled to take place in 25 locations across the 6 geo-political zones. In the light of this, we would be making Whatsapp Group presentations to prepare the winners for the next stage- Masterclass (Accelerator Phase II) which focuses on sector-specific training to enhance your business and personal skills

If you are interested , kindly click the link below to join our Whatsapp group- YouWiN Made Easy Forum

Regards

After the National, Zonal and States winners; which other winners are there for the losers??

Isn't it better you don't give the losers false hope?
Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by eodavids(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
Bizmax:

Regards

Bizmax, what was the cut-off mark that led to winners triumph?
Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by eodavids(m): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2018
To be frank: BUHARI DO NOT DESERVE SECOND TERM BECAUSE THE LEVEL CORRUPTION THRIVING UNDER HIM IS MASSIVE, AS OPPOSED TO THE FIGHT OF CORRUPTION CLAIMED ALL ALONG.

THE YOUWINNERS HAVE JUST BEEN USED AND DUMPED WHEN RHEY WERE PROMISED TRANSPARENCY.

CALL SPADE A SPADE!
Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by papyrus2(m): 12:02am On Feb 20, 2018
How much are they giving the winners sef
Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by eodavids(m): 8:53am On Feb 20, 2018
papyrus2:
How much are they giving the winners sef

Well, the amount is not an issue to me. All I wanted was to see the successful participants drawn from the highest scorers of grade points.

Why did the Youwin! Coordinators shortchange merit for favouritism

In any exams, the reward goes to highest scorers, not the other way round.

BUT ONE THING IS CLEAR NOW: BUHARI'S OWN LEVEL OF CORRUPTION IS WORSE THAN JONATHANIAN'S. THIS IS THE REASON BUHARI WILL NOT GO BACK TO ASO ROCK AFTER MAY 29, 2019. MARK MY WORD!

1 Like

Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by tundeipade: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
256? Unbelievable. If you are sure, you can make your greveances known to the youwin team by mailing them. Am sure they will explain.
Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by eodavids(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2018
tundeipade:
256? Unbelievable. If you are sure, you can make your greveances known to the youwin team by mailing them. Am sure they will explain.

Of course, they will "explain".

There is explanation for everything done, wrong or right.

My concern is that they have shown the level of deception and corruption in the present government, whereas, we expected better deal than the previous administration.

They have shown us how bad things are under them. My prayer is that Nigeria should not be doomed to always get it wrong.
Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by samtin(m): 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
To be frank I scored 521 CD points but still got the regret mail. Does it mean those with lower points are the top performers needed or is it that our entrepreneurial and business ideas has just been stolen by the FG? . Somebody help because I am not understanding. embarassed embarassed
Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by eodavids(m): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
samtin:
To be frank I scored 521 CD points but still got the regret mail. Does it mean those with lower points are the top performers needed or is it that our entrepreneurial and business ideas has just been stolen by the FG? . Somebody help because I am not understanding. embarassed embarassed

@Samtin, something fishy really happened along the line and the top scorers aren't the winners any longer.

Just take heart and move on. The coordinators seems to have vested interest in some participants and had to bend the rule to accommodate their low performed participants.

It would have been the usual corruption thing, but, considering that PMB promised zero corruption in his government, I find this unfortunate and regrettable.
Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by papyrus2(m): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
samtin:

Someone got 537 but didn't get
Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by eodavids(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
papyrus2:

Someone got 537 but didn't get

Are you not surprised like myself

The criteria for success in the immediate past YOUWIN programme has eluded many participants. Corruption seems to have interfered with the process.
Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by papyrus2(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
eodavids:

Are you not surprised like myself

The criteria for success in the immediate past YOUWIN programme has eluded many participants. Corruption seems to have interfered with the process.

Everyone I know that got 550 above were selected. Let's not give everything to corruption.
Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by Zionope: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Cut-off is 550 and above, I've not seen anyone who scored less that got shortlisted. I know a lot of people who got shortlisted. The system is fair enough.
Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by eodavids(m): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2018
papyrus2:

Everyone I know that got 550 above were selected. Let's not give everything to corruption.

Well that's good to hear. But do you know or hear of any one who got less than 500 yet got selected?
Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by eodavids(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2018
Zionope:
Cut-off is 550 and above, I've not seen anyone who scored less that got shortlisted. I know a lot of people who got shortlisted. The system is fair enough.

You are consoling the non-winner, aren't you?
Re: Youwin!connect 2017/2018 by chapatti: 4:50am On Jul 22, 2018
YouWin Registration 2018 - Many have been asking us via their emails when the YouWin Registration 2018 will commence. Some have even told us that they heard it's not out yet, some also told us that the registration procedures for YouWin Registration 2018 have already commenced. Thank God you are here. Because we will be talking exclusively on the YouWin Registration 2018, the date for its commencing, when it will expire and how to register for the it.

How To Become A Successful Entrepreneur In Nigeria

We must understand what the YouWin programme is all about. First this programe was introduced by the Goodluck Jonathan's presidential regime. It is a yearly Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria which was designed to help young and innovative Nigerians to develop a perfect business idea. In summary the YouWin Registration 2018 programme is an innovative business plan competition which is aimed at job creation. By this, it will also help in encouraging and supporting potential entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business ideas which they have come up with. Many challenges we have seen over the years happens to be that many applicants just can't start and finish the YouWin Registration online. So we will be teaching you how you can start and finish the YouWin 2018 Online Registration Form which the application is in progress. You will be using the youwin.org.ng to register. But first there are things i would want to bring to your notice which is very key. They are;

Every applicants must be a Nigerian citizen between the ages of 18 – 45 years
Applicants must have a post secondary education
All applicants as it where must have a proposed business idea that will operate in Nigeria and employ Nigerians
For the complete article, click here

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) / Asari Blows His Top Again! Called Igbos Ijaw Slaves!! / List Of 10 Richest States In Nigeria And Their IGR.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.