Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) (26095 Views)

Zinoleesky's Child Naming Ceremony As He Welcomes A Baby Girl / Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming / Munir Neji Nwoko: Regina Daniels' Child Naming Ceremony Holds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by Tessyama1: 8:27am On Feb 08, 2018
Fashion designer Yomi Casual who recently welcomed a baby girl, Kahley Makun with his wife, Grace, had a naming ceremony in Atlanta, Georgia, yesterday

The small in-house ceremony was attended by few family members and friends.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/photo-from-yomi-casuals-childs-naming.html

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by fajob: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2018
congrats
Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2018
Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 08, 2018
Welcome to this beautiful world Beautiful Angel
Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by marvin904(m): 11:52am On Feb 08, 2018
why US.. undecided undecided
CONGRATS ANYWAY smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by fergieboy: 11:53am On Feb 08, 2018
joeboy397:
Bad boy.. You go don collect card tire from fools grin

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by ifrosh: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2018
that guy go sabi knack wella,tru their face u shll knw them.
Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by Donshemzy1234: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2018
Congratulations to all of them and most especially to the baby. Life is sweet in US.

Once i travel abroad I'm adding 'Retried Nigerian' to my bio.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by kokoA(m): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2018
Hmm.. the marriage don reach nine months so? undecided anyway, let me come and be going, it's ask I ask.

8 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by fabrestove: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2018
Just one and she's looking like this already?
Hmmm.

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by seyigiggle: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2018
this is news worthy too? ok. I'm going to the rest room, please let it reach front page.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
d woman older than d guy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by lacode123: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
is a big scam.......
joeboy397:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by Alejoas(m): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
Congratulation!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Child!!!
Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Why in the u.s
Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
Yomi Casual's beautiful Igbo wife is so cute.
Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
Which one is his wife biko, im confused

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Why Do They Keep Going To Usa And London To give Birth But The Come Here To Make Money Out of Us...

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by okonja(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
Donshemzy1234:
Congratulations to all of them and most especially to the baby. Life is sweet in US.

Once i travel abroad I'm adding 'Retried Nigerian' to my bio.

Lwkmd grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by seuncyrus(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
9 months don quick reach be that shocked

joeboy397:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

ify20084:
tested and trusted make money with the winning team call or whatapps below if interested

Seriously you guys should get a life. Consistently creating different monikers daily ...May you all rot in hell
Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by holluwai(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
This guy and tickets, e go sabi mods o
Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by suco01(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
congrat yomi casual but i can't forget few years back when i called you to ask of price on sewing me a native (buba and sokoto), ur response was 40k with material for sewing, was about to ask without material it was then i realise i have pass my boundary. congratulation sha.
Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by freshkik(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
suco01:
congrat yomi casual but i can't forget few years back when i called you to ask of price on sewing me a native (buba and sokoto), ur response was 40k with material for sewing, was about to ask without material it was then i realise i have pass my boundary. congratulation sha.
story story, once upon a time undecided
Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
PureWaterNylon:
Why Do They Keep Going To Usa And London To give Birth But The Come Here To Make Money Out of Us...
help me ask them oooo tomoro de want us to be patriotic to the country....
Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by bettyLad(f): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
suco01:

e cheap na ..just 40k with material ..if to say you call Ebuka tailor ehhhh. you go hear price and you ll run
Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by twerkjack: 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
YOMI IS SO BLACK, WHEN HE WAS BORN THE DOCTOR LOOKED AT HIM, SHOOK HIS HEAD AND SAID "SH1T HAPPENS" LOL .....
I CAN'T SPOT ALEX EKUBO THERE OOO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" / Tony Umez Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Patsy (pics) / ''You Will Die This Year'' Koko Tells Troll Who Mocked Her And Teddy A On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.