Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Pls Help On These Personal Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help On These Personal Problem (406 Views)

A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help On These Personal Problem by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2018
Pls guys .to anyone who have a better idea on these. I am a bit concern about the size of my testicles. The right hand one is bigger and slightly positioned above the left one that is smaller in size.. Does this has any effect at all.. And solution please..
Re: Pls Help On These Personal Problem by greatnaija01: 10:48am On Feb 08, 2018
do you feel any pains?
does it itch?

does your sexual partner complain or do you feel any discomfort during intercourse?

IF YES TO ALL.... see a doctor sharply.... some cream will be given to you to ail it.
Re: Pls Help On These Personal Problem by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2018
No pain at all
Re: Pls Help On These Personal Problem by Sankabson(m): 8:32am On Dec 19, 2018
sanux:
Pls guys .to anyone who have a better idea on these. I am a bit concern about the size of my testicles. The right hand one is bigger and slightly positioned above the left one that is smaller in size.. Does this has any effect at all.. And solution please..
and you can’t tell me or discuss this with me ? Ode!

(1) (Reply)

An Incredible New Type Of Brain Implant Can Boost Memory By 15% / Enormous Tumour Removed From Indian Man's Head / How To Overcome the Monday Blues – Overcome The Negatives!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.