Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' (43974 Views)

Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death / Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by Bhelamblog(m): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2018
This is wickedness at its Peak and completely Unimaginable, Twitter user Nkomo Alison just shared a heartbreaking story how her a father brutally raped his 17yr old daughter, And while doing it he told her he wanted to know if she taste like her mother.. So Sad, Alison added that the man has since been arrested but the family has abandoned the girl.

continue below!

News From Ebiwali-- https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/i-want-to-know-if-it-taste-like-your.html#more

3 Shares

Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by kobosmart(m): 10:53am On Feb 08, 2018
grin niggas got jokes

2 Likes

Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by Fweshspice(m): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2018
haah... aye ti wa baje patapata bayi

no good news any longer na so so bad news or anomalies everyday

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by Tocheagle(m): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2018
Congratulations to the useless animal dad

4 Likes

Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by tuzeriouz: 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dig deep you might uncover foster father or adopted daughter relationship.
Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by geloorrrrdd(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
In the last days, The heart of many will grow cold.

i'm no pastor or imam, but I can categorically tell you the world is coming to an end soon..

chanting of wars, high rates of corruption, New discoveries etc.

Stay safe, be your brothers keeper and remain in touch with your creator.

19 Likes

Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by MensCabal(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
Men of these days

1 Like

Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by handsomeyinka(m): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Am not suprised,shey be na SOUTH AFRICA,
Me don comot hand for their story since xenophobia.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by bobokeshington: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
God.... Kukuma end this sinful world at once!

1 Like

Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by handsomeyinka(m): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
And
Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by passyhansome(m): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
This one weak me ooo

4 Likes

Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by lordrah2020: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
that man must be an afonja grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Either the father is a Candidate of hell...... OR
this is just Part of the lies of the bloggers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by DrMuzungu(m): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Anyone who rapes his own daughter... should get fully loaded AK47 deep into his yansh... I will pull the trigger.

5 Likes

Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by MTKbudapest(m): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Who wey f u c K epp?
Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by oshe11: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
How her mum dey taste

Like SoyA Milk or Rotten Fish
Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by goslowgoslow(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
lordrah2020:
Ode oponu

8 Likes

Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
tuzeriouz:
Dig deep you might uncover foster father or adopted daughter relationship.
Oga we be miners? even if na adopted daughter or pikin wey him win for lottery, that's not an excuse

1 Like

Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by samuelizz(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
Not surprised tho.
It's now becoming a common thing.
undecided
Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
So she was being raped, and she had the patience to be listening to the lyrics the dad dropped. Issokay

1 Like

Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by RogueX: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
Journalism has never been an ethical profession. Now that anybody can write a story and have an audience, I hardly believe them.

If true, the guy should be put in that S.A. prison where that guy (John Mongrel) from the Numbers prison gang that rapes and keeps other guys as his wives.

1 Like

Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by maxiuc(m): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
angry

What 4uck

Fear a Man with an erected dickk

1 Share

Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by Moreoffaith(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
sleep with your biological daughter?
Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by magiki(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Conji and Toto
Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by bobokeshington: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
lordrah2020:

My dear you need to fix your brain box
Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by freemanbubble: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
geloorrrrdd:
In the last days, The heart of many will grow cold.

i'm no pastor or imam, but I can categorically tell you the world is coming to an end soon..

chanting of wars, high rates of corruption, New discoveries etc.

Stay safe, be your brothers keeper and remain in touch with your creator.
bros shut up joor.
try dey use your head or you better take your empty skull to the museum to ads as object of interest
these things that are happening now were even worse in the past. bad news like this have been on for God knows how long. just that there were no surplus means of disseminating news in the past to the public. those days nothing goes viral. no sharing of information — no video video or a website link — via email or social media outlets, such as Facebook and Twitter.
is not a sign of any last days or the beginning of the end all these things were even worse before.

2 Likes

Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by Gkay1(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
hope she taste like her mum now. at least u don tru with it now.
so tell us
Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by Felixalex(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Chai, him prick stand for his own daughter shocked shocked
Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by PotatoSalad(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Just negodu
Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
lordrah2020:

3 Likes

Re: South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' by bettyLad(f): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
south Africans have no shame at all .their level of immortality cannot b measured ..imagine the rapist family showing him support after committing an abomination. father slept wit his daughter ,I mean father raped his own daughter . sorry ,father forcefully had sex with his daughter and still brag about it ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) / Nigerian Prostitute Raped & Murdered In Scotland, Rapist On Trial / Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.