Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

PHOTOS: Uniabuja Female Graduate Dies On Her Birthday - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PHOTOS: Uniabuja Female Graduate Dies On Her Birthday (639 Views)

Rebecca Sekidika: Rivers First Class Graduate Dies A Week To Her UK Travel / Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / UNIPORT Fresh Graduate Dies Of Brain Tumor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Uniabuja Female Graduate Dies On Her Birthday by harbdulrasaq88(m): 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
The pains of loosing a loved one is incomparable.

The thought of never having to see or hear from them is simply heartbreaking. For the family of Toluwase Ikumapayi, pain is an understatement as to what they feel at the moment.

The Nigerian lady who was a law graduate from the University of Abuja passed away on her birthday.

So many people took to the social media platform to express their sadness at the unfortunate event.

One of her friends wrote:

"Dis really shattered my heart, oh little sister!!! I believe you were so full of life yesterday marking ur birthday and the same day, God decided to call u to his side, who are we to query him. We really love and adore you bt God knows why. Rest on my Barrister, Rest on Toluwase Ikumapayi. "

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-uniabuja-female-graduate-dies-on.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Uniabuja Female Graduate Dies On Her Birthday by harbdulrasaq88(m): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2018

Re: PHOTOS: Uniabuja Female Graduate Dies On Her Birthday by madridguy(m): 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ikumapayi RIP

(1) (Reply)

This Is Where Fat Goes When You Lose Weight, According To Scientists / How Cockroaches Can Make You Sick (and What You Can Do About It) / Large Pores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.