Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar (31199 Views)

Nigerian Government Is A Terrorist Government :muslim Imam / Nigeria Is Being Ruled By A Terrorist Government - Imam Tawhidi / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Kdon2: 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
Amagite3:
A popular Australian Muslim Scholar Imam Tawhidi, believes Nigeria is the most corrupt country in Africa, run by a terrorist government that habours terrorists.

He went on to buttress his point, talking about Boko Haram terrorists and how they were allegedly allowed to operate in their early days.

He wrote;

"We have ignored Nigeria in the discussion about terrorism. Nigeria is the most corrupt country in Africa. It is home to a terrorist government that harbours terrorists just like the government of Pakistan. Boko Haram were given the green light in their early stages. We Remember.
Now all of a sudden Nigeria wants to lead the war against terror. Indeed, “my enemy is also my sword, I shall use him to kill with and then break the sword”
."

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/nigeria-is-home-to-terrorist-government.html

Hehehehehe!!! He is not a Muslim,he is a christian dressed like a muslim! Lol
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Walexey(m): 6:28am On Feb 09, 2018
Topmaike007:
thank God is his fellow muslim brother dat is the head of the goverment.

senate president=muslim
majority leader=musilim
speaker=muslim
president=muslim
apc national leader=muslim

non sense

Always endeavor to get your facts right. The speaker is a Christian man from Bauchi state.
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Splashme: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2018
Donpresh95:
Nnamdi Kanu said this but some people being too foolish decided to vote this terrorist so that it will pain IGBOS. Don't worry by the time the terrorist is done, you will know the difference between Égbé and Ēgbè(Kite and Gun)
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Topmaike007(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
Walexey:

Always endeavor to get your facts right. The speaker is a Christian man from Bauchi state.
i av hear oo,d name yakubu sounds like islamic name grin
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Topmaike007(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Kdon2:

Hehehehehe!!! He is not a Muslim,he is a christian dressed like a muslim! Lol
dnt mind dat yeye guy jaare.
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by jpphilips(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
Amagite3:
A popular Australian Muslim Scholar Imam Tawhidi, believes Nigeria is the most corrupt country in Africa, run by a terrorist government that habours terrorists.

He went on to buttress his point, talking about Boko Haram terrorists and how they were allegedly allowed to operate in their early days.

He wrote;

"We have ignored Nigeria in the discussion about terrorism. Nigeria is the most corrupt country in Africa. It is home to a terrorist government that harbours terrorists just like the government of Pakistan. Boko Haram were given the green light in their early stages. We Remember.
Now all of a sudden Nigeria wants to lead the war against terror. Indeed, “my enemy is also my sword, I shall use him to kill with and then break the sword”
."

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/nigeria-is-home-to-terrorist-government.html

Amagites blog, lol someone should tell that lunatic whose scalp is likely overheating that Nigeria has voted out the incompetent government that allowed boko haram to fester
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by TheKingdom: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
See the useless Nigger area being made fun of by even Arabs. Meanwhile una dey dance to stupid Davido and Harry song nonsense
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Walexey(m): 12:06am On Feb 10, 2018
Topmaike007:
i av hear oo,d name yakubu sounds like islamic name grin
I'm Ibrahim but very much a Christian... Names can be misleading sometimes.

As a matter of fact, from the time which I've known Dogara he's been a member of Winners (Living Faith) chapel in Bauchi.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by safetyInspector(m): 9:31am On Feb 11, 2018
The links you inserted has no business to what I wrote. What I wrote is a statement of fact and I don't need you to believe it or applaud it.
BetaThings:

And you expect people to believe this made up story

And they must have applauded these

https://www.nairaland.com/3218441/fight-assemblies-god-church-kaduna

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/17309/condom-in-church-catholic-priest-opens-can-of-worms.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" / At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face / Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.