Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:27 AM

Lpg Investment (we Fund And You Pay Later) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lpg Investment (we Fund And You Pay Later) (716 Views)

The Price You Pay For Looking For Cheap Things -an Experience / Made-in-nigeria Cylinders Unveiled At World LPG Forum / Come Buy/sell Your Paypal Fund And Bitcoin For Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lpg Investment (we Fund And You Pay Later) by smig101: 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
In accordance to the National Gas Policy, We have come to take part of the prospects and opportunities of the LPG market in Nigeria. Our strategy is to support staggering LPG businesses and intending investors in the LPG business.

We are pleased to introduce to you one of the premium solution providers for Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) and its infrastructures;

We runs series of franchise program which fits with every intending investor for LPG with or without the funds to start. WE FUND AND YOU PAY LATER.

Call on us today, we can expand your resources in this sector. It is a good ride with us, success is collective. 07052735699,08033674845

1 Like

Re: Lpg Investment (we Fund And You Pay Later) by Magictesla: 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
Can you help me as regards setting up a mini gas plant in Osogbo? I will pay u back. Show me the analysis of the project cost

(1) (Reply)

Predict Free And Win Airtime / Ruky'scornershop, Please Slide In For Your Fashionable, Beauty Items / Ginger And Garlic Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.