Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Between Used Toyota Corolla 2012 And Tokunbo EOD - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between Used Toyota Corolla 2012 And Tokunbo EOD (2078 Views)

Between China And Tokunbo Tyres. / Venza 2012 And Corolla 2010 2units For Sell At Good Price / Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Used Toyota Corolla 2012 And Tokunbo EOD by zeedof(m): 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
Please kindly help me to choose between very clean Toyota Corolla 2012 Nigeria used and Tokunbo EOD( Honda Accord). I have always like EOD for long, due to it interior and it sharp but so concern about the front wheel usual problem. I developed interest in Corolla since I started working in private organization because it look nice for office car and the durability and serviceability of the car. The issue now is that I can't afford Tokunbo of that Corola but I have cash for either Tokunbo of EOD or Nigeria used of 2012..

I am here to seek advice for which of the car to go for.

Note: it's my first car

La la show me some love na
Re: Between Used Toyota Corolla 2012 And Tokunbo EOD by Cunnilingus(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
The Camry anytime any day. Depending on the state

1 Like

Re: Between Used Toyota Corolla 2012 And Tokunbo EOD by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
Cunnilingus:
The Camry anytime any day. Depending on the state

where did u see camry in this writeup?

5 Likes

Re: Between Used Toyota Corolla 2012 And Tokunbo EOD by HUSTLEOFMAN: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
tobbiiqq:

Don't mind that Camry fanatic.

Both cars are great, depends on what you want in a car.

The EOD i also reliable, maintenance matters.

1 Like

Re: Between Used Toyota Corolla 2012 And Tokunbo EOD by ately1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
zeedof:
Please kindly help me to choose between very clean Toyota Corolla 2012 Nigeria used and Tokunbo EOD( Honda Accord). I have always like EOD for long, due to it interior and it sharp but so concern about the front wheel usual problem. I developed interest in Corolla since I started working in private organization because it look nice for office car and the durability and serviceability of the car. The issue now is that I can't afford Tokunbo of that Corola but I have cash for either Tokunbo of EOD or Nigeria used of 2012..

Come to Cotonou we have cheap clean cars.

1 Like

Re: Between Used Toyota Corolla 2012 And Tokunbo EOD by zeedof(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
ately1:

Come to Cotonou we have cheap clean cars.
can you list available cars and price you have so that I can know how much it will cost me too for custom paper and getting it to lag
Re: Between Used Toyota Corolla 2012 And Tokunbo EOD by zeedof(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
tobbiiqq:

help me ask am ooo
Re: Between Used Toyota Corolla 2012 And Tokunbo EOD by zeedof(m): 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
HUSTLEOFMAN:

Don't mind that Camry fanatic.

Both cars are great, depends on what you want in a car.

The EOD i also reliable, maintenance matters.
thanks bro...
Re: Between Used Toyota Corolla 2012 And Tokunbo EOD by ately1(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
zeedof:
can you list available cars and price you have so that I can know how much it will cost me too for custom paper and getting it to lag
WhatsApp me 09039130544 I will be expecting sir
Re: Between Used Toyota Corolla 2012 And Tokunbo EOD by sonety2k(m): 12:14am On Feb 09, 2018
zeedof:

Incase you might these TOKUNBO 2004/05 Toyota Corolla

PRICE #1.6m.

Whatapp :-. +819017259102

% LELLEY Tel :- 08033777903

Re: Between Used Toyota Corolla 2012 And Tokunbo EOD by king406(m): 12:49am On Feb 09, 2018
Despite the fact that these cars are in a different category and from different decades, they are very similar to me. You won't go wrong if you pick any between the two.
Re: Between Used Toyota Corolla 2012 And Tokunbo EOD by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:11am On Feb 09, 2018
any used car requires special scrutiny before purchase!

corolla if it is in pristine condition, if for anything.... its a more recent model! parts will still be in good condition except its flooded
Re: Between Used Toyota Corolla 2012 And Tokunbo EOD by ately1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
zeedof:
2349039130544 whatsapp

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Neat Toyota Sienna 02 / Toyota Tundra; The World's Most Powerful SUV / Peougoet Boxers Brain Box Tokunbo From Belgium For Sale In Cheap Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.