Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time (3390 Views)

20tri Naira: Could This Be The Biggest Fraud In Pmb's Government? / 2019: Unveiling Those Who Want To Be Governors In PMB ’s Cabinet / BREAKING: The Woman Who Mistakenly Voted For PDP In PMB Unit During Katsina Nort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by ManirBK: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
Thank you BUHARI for helping Goodluck Jonathan out in constructing the same road he couldn't work on even even while it's his hometown .
Critism is allowed for saying the truth!!!

9 Likes

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by zionmde: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
yeah but GEJ built hundreds of almajiri schools for buhari's people. I guess one was very close to ur house, why didn't u attend one so that u will cease from going about with rubber plates

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by uwa1(m): 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
This OP self....

7 Likes

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by DTutu1: 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Really! All of a sudden old houses sprang up along the new road from the bushes in the old picture..! Chei! Na waaoh!.

11 Likes

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by ManirBK: 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
zionmde:
yeah but GEJ built hundreds of almajiri schools for buhari's people. I guess one was very close to ur house, why didn't u attend one so that u will cease from going about with rubber plates
You have done a good summary of leadership and I see it, but it will not stop me from saying the truth that you dont want!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by ManirBK: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
uwa1:
This OP self....

Thank you PMB again for helping the mumu out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by zionmde: 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
ManirBK:
You have done a good summary of leadership and I see it, but it will not stop me from saying the truth that you dont want!
truth my foot!!
Wat is the cost of the road compared to the cost of all the almajiri schools that even u should have benefitted if u didn't prefer carrying rubber plates around

18 Likes

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by ManirBK: 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
zionmde:

truth my foot!!
Wat is the cost of the road compared to the cost of all the almajiri schools that even u should have benefitted if u didn't prefer carrying rubber plates around
Do you want a better Nigeria?
Do you support a transparent governance?
Do you support anti corruption?
Join the train for a better change, Stand firm with Buhari.

10 Likes

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by zionmde: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
ManirBK:
Do you want a better Nigeria? Do you support a transparent governance? Do you support anti corruption? Join the train for a better change, Stand firm with Buhari.
come near me and say that rubbish.
backward-thinking homo sapiens

18 Likes

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by baralatie(m): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
that is not the road to otuoke!

1 Like

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by yarimo(m): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
And some people are seeing GOODLUCK jonathan as role model grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by ManirBK: 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
zionmde:

come near me and say that rubbish.

backward-thinking homo sapiens
The wailers can keep wailing from now to 2029 BUHARI will be President come 2019 May 29th. GOD Bless Him And Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by ManirBK: 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
baralatie:
that is not the road to otuoke!
Prove it?

1 Like

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by zionmde: 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
ManirBK:
The wailers can keep wailing from now to 2029 BUHARI will be President come 2019 May 29th. GOD Bless Him And Nigeria.
yeah the wailers are good business men driving cars and feeding fat while the supporters like u are carrying rubber plates in zamfara from morning till night waiting for the wailers who are on transit to remain food so they can lick off the plates.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by ManirBK: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
zionmde:

yeah the wailers are good business men driving cars and feeding fat while the supporters like u are carrying rubber plates in zamfara from morning till night waiting for the wailers who are on transit to remain food so they can lick off the plates.
I will rather stand with a man of impeccable integrity, that is fighting for our future, than with some group of coalition of internally displaced political looters!

4 Likes

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by usba: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Chio them mumu wailing zombies go soon drown in their own tears.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by zionmde: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
ManirBK:
I will rather stand with a man of impeccable integrity, that is fighting for our future, than with some group of coalition of internally displaced political looters!

go and tell the dead people in benue ur impeccable integrity man supervised their death that story. I rather stand with a harmless thief than an honest killer and terrorist

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by ManirBK: 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
zionmde:

go and tell the dead people in benue ur impeccable integrity man supervised their death that story. I rather stand with a harmless thief than an honest killer and terrorist
Only a blind man won't see the improvement!

4 Likes

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by baralatie(m): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
ManirBK:
Prove it?
you don't even know where lakeside studio is? and definitely you don't know where in ogbia where is the road to otuoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by zionmde: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
ManirBK:
from stealing to mass murder

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
ManirBK:

May your family condition remain the way bubu has run Nigeria in his first and second coming

4 Likes

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
ManirBK:

From killing in tens to hundreds

I see the improvements
Am an eye witness cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by ManirBK: 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

From killing in tens to hundreds

I see the improvements
Am an eye witness cheesy
I only succeeded in enlightening you. with what I've said you can as well choose between me and you who the bigot is!

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by ManirBK: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
careytommy7:

May your family condition remain the way bubu has run Nigeria in his first and second coming
Only looters, thieves and blind men won't vote pmb

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by kalebsky: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
I can bet buhari didnt do nothing on dat road..dat road it under state government jurisdiction...

It amazed me how people who know nothing about the functions and responsibility of different arms of government talks

1 Like

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by kalebsky: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
I can bet buhari didnt do nothing on dat road..dat road it under state government jurisdiction...

It amazed me how people who know nothing about the functions and responsibility of different arms of government talks[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
ManirBK:
Only looters, thieves and blind men won't vote pmb

That is why I prayed for your family to always be the way buhari is running the country. Can I hear a loud 'amen'?
Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by Lipscomb(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
Shame Jonathan one of useless politician.
Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by dlondonbadboy: 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lol...liars! !
Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by ManirBK: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lipscomb:
Shame Jonathan one of useless politician.
True talk
Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by MrPolitics: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2018
ManirBK:
Thank you BUHARI for helping Goodluck Jonathan out in constructing the same road he couldn't work on even even while it's his hometown .
Critism is allowed for saying the truth!!!

The GEJ picture is from when he went to the groundbreaking of a site that's to be a university owned by the Anglican Church or so. It's not the road to otuoke.
It is sad that you have to resort to lies to defend this government and you ddon't by think something is mentally wrong with you

1 Like

Re: Gej's Village Now In Pmb's Time by Alen4smit: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2018
zionmde:
stop been petty and challenge his claim weather true or false

(1) (2) (Reply)

Debunking The Myth Surrounding Igbo Language In SS. / Behold The Next President Of Nigeria. Insha'allah. (pictures) / Lead Poisoning: Zamfara Clean-up To Cost $4million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.