Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,553 members, 7,801,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (54211 Views)

COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by rickyrex(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
desreek9:
As if you and your legs were dragged from your house to go to winners before,

As if someone dipped their hand into your purse, bag or watever to bring out money and call it tithe for you to give in winners chapel before,

It's your life honey, do whatever rocks your boat.
when a member react you will know

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Evince(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hebrew 7 tells us tithe has expired. This is new testament. In Matthew 23 23 christ rebuked them for collecting tithe. In old testament which is not the way of Christian malachi 2. 1 says that this commandments is for d pastors who eats all the tithe without keeping any form d poor. In malachi 3 :10 it reminded the levites to bring tithes into d store house of God. In deutronomy 14 22-29 principles of tithing was categorically stated. Of which we re to eat our tithe where God will choose for us. Still we shouldn't forget d levites for 2yrs then d 3Rd yr we are to gather it for we and the poor to eat.
Now in acts 7 48 and acts 17 24 our God doesn't abide in Temple made by man this means that our body is d temple of God. In Hebrew 7 it was asked what is the need for new testament if d old was good. And it further says that d old testament(law) was carnal so we need grace which is offered by christ who needs no more sacrifice. It says that the levites who collected tithe according to law in d order of melchisedec ceased to exist because they re mortal.

Now the question is how do we give to God
Matthew 25 says when u give to the least amongst us.

A lot of scriptures goes to tell us that God wants us to give to d poor no wonder Bible says he that gives to d poor is wise and Woe unto he that gives to the rich for He will soon be poor.

I just don't know why ppl dont read Bible complete they only read in part and run with it.
It makes me to question our sense of compression.

One will say Abraham gave tithe to melchisedec pls read that Genesis 14 properly u will know that Abraham defeated boko haram and fulani herdsmen, took away their treasures. It was was those spoils that he gave melchisedec 10% and gave d king of sodom the remaining. Abraham never paid tithe from his herds..

God says freely I give u so freely u shall give. So any one telling u that ur blessing is attached to tithe is a thief.

Forgive me for my Hasty writing there am on transit while I write

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by bejeria101(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
Your money,your life,your loss! Dis is what keeps daddy fridge busy,dat guy is really jobless.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by NollywoodFreak: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
The Devil is trying to put the body of Christ against each-other but God pass them. We will overcome.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by victorazy(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
Who your tithe epp
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Halo22: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
The truth remains that giving either to the church or the poor is an avenue through which God opens doors for breakthrough. Though some pastors and priests are capitalizing on that principle to enrich themselves, but it doesn't mean you should not give out. So if you like pay it to church or to the needy, all is necessary. But I prefer the orphanage and house for the destitutes.
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by supperpaintsUSA(m): 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
Many people like Freeze talking against giving in church but love giving to the poor still take their Baby Mama to dinner and spend so much without remembering the poor

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by donjon: 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
sheeple mob don dey rise o!
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Steveboss008: 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
Like ur tithe will even affect their income.

I bet your whole tithe for the year can't buy 10 liters of diesel used in running the generators in winners.
Park well Abeg

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by ufuosman(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ur choice
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by KingSango(m): 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
Amagite3:
A Nigerian kady, Benita Owobi on Facebook has revealed it feels so good she no longer pays tithe to Winner Chapel.

She wrote;

"I DONT PAY TITHES TO WINNERS CHAPEL ANYMORE
IT FEELS SOOOOOOO GOOD �
PAY YOUR TITHES TO ANY MINISTRY YOU BELIEVE ARE USING IT TO FEED THE POOR.
"

Trust Daddy Freeze to react. The controversial OAP wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be8GYjuHDPm/

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/i-dont-pay-tithes-to-winners-chapel.html

There is no JESUS CHRIST

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by ushafe(m): 12:12am On Feb 09, 2018
that is your head problem, i will continue paying tithe read Mathew 23 vs 23
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by JULIE1925(f): 12:17am On Feb 09, 2018
FriendofGod:
Julie1925, are you a Christian? If yes, I would like to know if you pay tithes. I will also like to know how the church is run in your country.

grin

Nope i don't have a religion... I don't go to any churches or bible study...

Singapore is a multiracial country... So, they have so many types of religions here, not only Christians, they also have Buddhist, Muslims etc.. I have no idea how they run their churches here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nigeriadondie: 12:25am On Feb 09, 2018
Na now ur eye don open? After GO then suck ur pocket dry.
Freeze on point.
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by bezimo(m): 12:55am On Feb 09, 2018
Who asked you and who cares..

People like me that know that tithing works will continue paying the tithe to God in the church he has planted us...

Every person upset can jump into the lagoon for all I care.

Every Tom dick and Harry wants to trend on church matter.
You pay..good...you don't pay it's not our cup of tea...

I PAY MY TITHE IN WINNERS CHAPEL...I HAVE EVERY REASON TO BE THANKFUL TO GOD FOR HIS BLESSINGS AS A RESULT OF MY TITHING.
Thunder fire that devil that don't want me to obey God and be blessed.Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by kistone(m): 1:00am On Feb 09, 2018
Many are commenting to this post morking pastor,abusing them were muslim whom are taking advantage of some christian AND THEY DONT KNOW IT because of their foolishness to their faith, i pity christian of this end time. If you cant let God judge Adeboye and others, why cant you take them to court for froud and get them silent. This frizze is on mission to take as many as possible to hell and this can possiblly be unknowing to himself. You dat u ar contributing 2 it should know dat frizzer can repent any day and make heaven, u d follower wil now be in hell. May it not be too late for you ijn. #GOTOCOURT

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Legalese(m): 1:28am On Feb 09, 2018
She apparently has no understanding for the whole passage or she deliberately chose to deceive herself and those too lazy to read the bible for themselves and are easily swayed.
1)In the passage which teaches that we should not attempt to be justified by the law, the term, JUSTIFIED there refers to being righteous and saved in the eyes of God. Tithing without paying heed to weightier kidndom principles, especially faith, does not guaranty salvation, as Jesus confirmed in the new testament..see-https://www.nairaland.com/4197688/paul-enenche-gospel-truth-tithe.
2) when you live in as the creator intends, you make your way more prosperous by observing the tithe as a faith based way of honouring God ang Him blessing you more.
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by solomonsly11(m): 2:27am On Feb 09, 2018
How much is your tithe, no one is asking you to pay tithe, if you pay it is for your own good and if not it's still for your own good. You people should continue to follow the Anti-christ call daddy freeze. You people should just wait and see his end what pains me most is that all what daddy freeze is doing he will not only suffer it his generation to come will eat from it. He has already put curse on his generation to come.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Writs: 3:21am On Feb 09, 2018
Pebcak:

Just when we thought this tithe war is over, if like pay if you like don't pay it's not a criteria for heaven, people that believe in it and it works for them good for them, if you don't believe good for you it's not our business its between you and God, do what's right for God and what pleases your mind according to God's teachings
As for me i am neither against nor for it we should all grow up and stop making a big deal out of everything relationship between you and God (NOT PASTOR) should be personal

It's not an opinion or option issue.
It's not about your relationship with God.
It's about the dictates and biblical teachings.
It's not an opinion.y

It's a curse to pay tithes but adeboye et al notoriously flip the script to suit their bank accounts.

Read and understand your bible and practice it's dictates and you'll know the truth and have freedom.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by toprealman: 3:35am On Feb 09, 2018
most of those Bible passages cited by freeze are off key. Eg Matt 2
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Manofvalor1: 3:49am On Feb 09, 2018
hes absolutely correct on this.
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Benekruku(m): 3:53am On Feb 09, 2018
Bambless1:
The idiot can only react to things like this na, i asked the bororo man on twitter to sell his expensive rolex wrist watch and use the money to feed the needy, then we can talk about pastors that have expensive jets cheesy Na block the idiot block me e no gree react

Look how dumb your comparison is!

You telling a man working hard for his comfort to feed the poor?

We talking of thieves robbing people of there hard earned money to live a luxurious life.

Is freeze not working, earning, and paying tax? How did you end up to reason about comparing him with a pastor?
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Benekruku(m): 3:56am On Feb 09, 2018
solomonsly11:
How much is your tithe, no one is asking you to pay tithe, if you pay it is for your own good and if not it's still for your own good. You people should continue to follow the Anti-christ call daddy freeze. You people should just wait and see his end what pains me most is that all what daddy freeze is doing he will not only suffer it his generation to come will eat from it. He has already put curse on his generation to come.
\

Shut-up!

You must have been a failure academically!

Attack the messsage and not the messenger.

Do you have a Biblical way of going against Daddy Freeze? If you dont, please go with my first statement.

Sheeple!
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by ImaIma1(f): 4:57am On Feb 09, 2018
If you want to trend and be noticed by freeze, just say the magic words...tithe...Rich pastors...church...

Congrats girl, you have been noticed.
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by yeman1(m): 5:30am On Feb 09, 2018
It's good to know your Bible very so that all these fake doctrines to make money on u won't suck u dry.
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 09, 2018
Eeya... See her hair. Not surprised with that kinda hair, a brain will not function well. Who cares who you pay your tithes to and how do you even know who you pay your tithes to now actually spend it on the poor?
Oyedepo is a business man on his own, he does not need church fundings to live good. Anyone ever been to any of his buildings and the wonderful landscapes of his churches? Yup, he is an architect and business man. Besides there are loads of welfare stuff I have heard and witnessed coming from the church, even the covenant uni and their alum have welfare programmes not church money o. People should stop talking ignorantly, they really need to start doing some proper researches
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Bambless1(m): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2018
Benekruku:

Look how dumb your comparison is!

You telling a man working hard for his comfort to feed the poor?

We talking of thieves robbing people of there hard earned money to live a luxurious life.

Is freeze not working, earning, and paying tax? How did you end up to reason about comparing him with a pastor?
Shut up !, freeze said millions of Nigerian are hungry and some pastors are buying expensive private jets, that's why i asked him to sell his expensive wrist watch and use the money to help poor people. Goat!
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by kistone(m): 7:42am On Feb 09, 2018
Evince:
Hebrew 7 tells us tithe has expired. This is new testament. In Matthew 23 23 christ rebuked them for collecting tithe. In old testament which is not the way of Christian malachi 2. 1 says that this commandments is for d pastors who eats all the tithe without keeping any form d poor. In malachi 3 :10 it reminded the levites to bring tithes into d store house of God. In deutronomy 14 22-29 principles of tithing was categorically stated. Of which we re to eat our tithe where God will choose for us. Still we shouldn't forget d levites for 2yrs then d 3Rd yr we are to gather it for we and the poor to eat.
Now in acts 7 48 and acts 17 24 our God doesn't abide in Temple made by man this means that our body is d temple of God. In Hebrew 7 it was asked what is the need for new testament if d old was good. And it further says that d old testament(law) was carnal so we need grace which is offered by christ who needs no more sacrifice. It says that the levites who collected tithe according to law in d order of melchisedec ceased to exist because they re mortal.

Now the question is how do we give to God
Matthew 25 says when u give to the least amongst us.

A lot of scriptures goes to tell us that God wants us to give to d poor no wonder Bible says he that gives to d poor is wise and Woe unto he that gives to the rich for He will soon be poor.

I just don't know why ppl dont read Bible complete they only read in part and run with it.
It makes me to question our sense of compression.

One will say Abraham gave tithe to melchisedec pls read that Genesis 14 properly u will know that Abraham defeated boko haram and fulani herdsmen, took away their treasures. It was was those spoils that he gave melchisedec 10% and gave d king of sodom the remaining. Abraham never paid tithe from his herds..

God says freely I give u so freely u shall give. So any one telling u that ur blessing is attached to tithe is a thief.

Forgive me for my Hasty writing there am on transit while I write
Many are commenting to
this post morking
pastor,abusing them were
muslim whom are taking
advantage of some
christian AND THEY DONT KNOW IT because of their
foolishness to their faith, i
pity christian of this end
time. If you cant let God
judge Adeboye and
others, why cant you take them to court for froud
and get them silent. This
frizze is on mission to take
as many as possible to hell
and this can possiblly be
unknowing to himself. You dat u ar contributing 2 it
should know dat frizzer
can repent any day and
make heaven, u d follower
wil now be in hell. May it
not be too late for you ijn. #GOTOCOURT
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Tatamoray: 7:46am On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=Amagite3 post=64895881]A Nigerian kady, Benita Owobi on Facebook has revealed it feels so good she no longer pays tithe to Winner Chapel.

She wrote;

"I DONT PAY TITHES TO WINNERS CHAPEL ANYMORE
IT FEELS SOOOOOOO GOOD �
PAY YOUR TITHES TO ANY MINISTRY YOU BELIEVE ARE USING IT TO FEED THE POOR.
"

HOW THAT ONE TAKE CONCERN ME,YOU DON'T PAY UR TITHE TO WINNERS ANYMORE FINE BUT ME I PAID MINE RECENTLY AND WILL FOREVER DO SHIKENA.
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by FriendofGod: 7:56am On Feb 09, 2018
JULIE1925:

grin

Nope i don't have a religion ... I don't go to any churches or bible study...

Singapore is a multiracial country... So, they have so many types of religions here, not only Christians, they also have Buddhist, Muslims etc.. I have no idea how they run their churches here.

Very interesting. I don't have a religion myself.
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by JULIE1925(f): 7:58am On Feb 09, 2018
FriendofGod:

Very interesting. I don't have a religion myself.

But i tot u said ur a Christian cheesy
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by FriendofGod: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2018
JULIE1925:

But i tot u said ur a Christian cheesy

I don't like labels cheesy I am the Friend of God, the Child of God and some call me the Man of God. But, I don't subscribe to the label "Christian" neither do I go to "Church".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.