Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (54229 Views)

COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by gfelo(m): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] may God ve mercy on daddy freez, all d bible quotation mention above are fake, pls pick ur bible and check, this daddy freeze is a real anti-christ
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
kistone:
funny u, i think u said adeboye is d one collectin tithe , then carry dem go court now, as you believe they dont hav jesus barkin in collectin tithe.
Read my last post again.
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by jom28gy(m): 3:30am On Dec 09, 2018
why I support you're first paragraph, on the choice of church you pay tithes to,
tithes, is instituted by God,
is good you pay it to God,directly,
in order to achieved the purposes of tithes payment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.