Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Argentine : Nigeria, Other Countries Will Hire The Services Of A Witch doctor - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentine : Nigeria, Other Countries Will Hire The Services Of A Witch doctor (678 Views)

FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) / Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries / Maradona Slams Argentine Team, Compares Messi To Argentine Comedian, Patoruzu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Argentine : Nigeria, Other Countries Will Hire The Services Of A Witch doctor by MicheyJ1: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
Argentina sorcerer Manuel has suggested that all the participating countries at the 2018 World Cup will hire the services of a witch doctor, and referred to what happened in Brazil 2014.

Manuel was with the Argentina National Team in Ecuador for the South American Qualifiers for Russia 2018 and offered his services for Estudiantes to win the 2009 Copa Libertadores.

''I do not like to go to the World Cup because I already did what I had to do, I kept my promise, some accept you and others do not, but I respect you, if you ask me, I'll help, otherwise I'll get involved,'' Manuel told Telefé.

"This World Cup is going to be hard because more than one team has its witch, there is the sorcerer's fight behind each coach, in Brazil, that I went, all the teams had their sorcerer.

''The Argentina team did not call me, if they had called me, we would have won the World Cup but they did not call me.''

Nigeria and Argentina will face off for the fifth time in the group stage of the World Cup at the Krestovsky Stadium, Saint Petersburg on June 26, 2018.

Re: Argentine : Nigeria, Other Countries Will Hire The Services Of A Witch doctor by Pepuscutie270(f): 6:52am On Mar 04, 2018
To even think na this kind of nonsense you dey post for here.

Manner less fool

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League: Liverpool Draw Manchester City In Quarter-finals / Chelsea And The Bible Prophecy / Best And Worst Transfers Of The Premier League Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.