Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys (58834 Views)

Nike Unveils Super Eagles' New Jerseys For AFCON 2024 / NFF Appoints Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles New Coach / Meet Anthony Jude Izuchukwu, Super Eagles New Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by comos: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2018
The man that use Ankara to design the super eagles jersey
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by zinaunreal(m): 8:03am On Feb 09, 2018
NA BY JERSEY? CAN JERSEY PREVENT FULANI HERDSMEN ATTACK?
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:27am On Feb 09, 2018
Boyooosa:
Hope u av bn paid sha cos Nigeria can sabi owe professionals. Well, Nike will sort that out sha

Actually they pay Nigeria to design those Jersey
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Boyooosa(m): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

Actually they pay Nigeria to design those Jersey
Really? shocked
Well, I guess Nike would have sorted that with him anyway.
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 09, 2018
he is a mad man, he needs flogging. that jersey is for ''sh!thole countries.''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Officialshobo(m): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2018
We are just fooling ourself in this country..we still go on paying money for foreigners why we can build some graphic designer to our taste here just to build our econmy but na foreign thing we do cherish most in Nigeria..May God give us brian sha ��������
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by okonja(m): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2018
hakimi1974:
oya nah. name one nigerian graphic art designer that works for nike.

So, till they work for Nike before adopting their design?, If we don't patronize them, how would Nike or Addidas recognize them? undecided
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by hakimi1974(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2018
okonja:

So, till they work for Nike before adopting their design?, If we don't patronize them, how would Nike or Addidas recognize them? undecided
sport is big business. they should start with the likes of kano pillars, enyimba or heartland first.after all hummels a danish sport wear company started by kiting danish clubs before it finnaly clinched the contract to kit the danish national team.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Maroghene(m): 10:22am On Feb 09, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
dey design nonsense. NFA Don chop money

Your deluded mind insinuating shit... U think Nike is some Nigerian contractor who does "kill & divide" with her clients.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Maroghene(m): 10:24am On Feb 09, 2018
juwoonn:
A local will do a better job. Naija and foreign made items sha

How much do u know about shirt sponsorship deals cos ur comment made u look ignorant and for ur info, OWU is the only local sports shirt manufacturing firm.
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by ipobarecriminals: 10:28am On Feb 09, 2018
Maroghene:

Your deluded mind insinuating shit... U think Nike is some Nigerian contractor who does "kill & divide" with her clients.
charcoal pig.I don't trade banter with teen. swerve
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Maroghene(m): 10:30am On Feb 09, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
charcoal pig.I don't trade banter with teen. swerve

K aged white angel... Thanks a lot.
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by obamax: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2018
stagger:
The away design looks too much like the 1994 design by Adidas. Hope there will be no lawsuits?

My thoughts also.
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Rockyrascal(m): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2018
Coitus:
I'm waiting to buy my own Jersey next week
grin cheesy
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:56am On Feb 09, 2018
NAIJA LOWA

Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by ebosse(m): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
zinaunreal:
have you looked at our nysc uniform? Do you like that nonsense? Abeg give the job to qualified people. Local wetin...

I would rather wear NYSC uniform than this jersey. looks like it was designed by an extremely 'playful' 7 year old kid. Keeping it simple should always be the way to go. Meanwhile check out the jersey below, see how mature it is?

bid4rich:
Oya, between that one and this one, which one fine pass?

Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by ebosse(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
zinaunreal:
have you looked at our nysc uniform? Do you like that nonsense? Abeg give the job to qualified people. Local wetin...

I would rather wear NYSC uniform than this jersey. looks like it was designed by an extremely 'playful' 7 year old kid. Keeping it simple should always be the way to go. Meanwhile check out the jersey below, see how mature it is?

bid4rich:
Oya, between that one and this one, which one fine pass?

Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by deafeyez: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
vicfajeze:
U BAD O
grin Na true.
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by zinaunreal(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
ebosse:

It was designed to inspire sir. I love the hell out of it
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by okonja(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
hakimi1974:
sport is big business. they should start with the likes of kano pillars, enyimba or heartland first.after all hummels a danish sport wear company started by kiting danish clubs before it finnaly clinched the contract to kit the danish national team.

Nice contributions but that doesn't mean we can't try them at all
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by juwoonn(m): 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
Maroghene:

How much do u know about shirt sponsorship deals cos ur comment made u look ignorant and for ur info, OWU is the only local sports shirt manufacturing firm.
I may not know much about sponsorship deals but I'm an Economist and I know about payment deficits.
Your comment made you look ignorant of deficit financing; one of the reasons why dollar is gaining more value against the naira. We rely too much on foreign items. Even jobs that should be taken by Nigerians goes to foreign expatriates. I pity the Economy of Nigeria now and in the coming years.
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by murtaj(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
hakimi1974:
oya nah. name one nigerian graphic art designer that works for nike.

Must a Nigeria graphic art designer work for Nike
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
Habiodunz:
Wait is there no local that can do it undecided
they don't work for nike
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2018
yomibelle:
He should help design for DauraFC as well by the time we wud transfer buhari on a long season permanent loan move...d logo wud consist of a cow
Haba!!
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Pidginwhisper: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
sexybbstar:

Beeni
likely to be there nxtweek and would love to meet you sha
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by nedi1991: 7:08am On Jun 02, 2018
Habiodunz:
Wait is there no local that can do it undecided

This is an incredibly stupid question. So you want them to leave their team of brilliant designers, that they spent money and time recruiting and training, to look for a Nigerian just so as to make your mediocre and unserious country happy

Who does that? Will they also have to find nationals of all the other countries they designed for??

Why can't we ever be realistic. Why can't we build yourselfs and our companies, industries and nation up to the point were all good things come from it, just the way America is, instead of whining!

I am sure you were among either the voting or fan craze of BBN. Where you aware it was done in SA? Why didn't you protest that it should be done in Naija? BBN, produced by a Southie network, watched in an SA station, done in SA!!!!

We can't do shit for ourselves, but when others help us, we begin to whin and have 160 likes!!

Arrant nonsense!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Formiga Become The Oldest Player In Women's World Cup History. Photos / Lionel Messi Unveiled As A PSG Player, Given Squad Number 30 (Photo, Video) / Ifeanyi Chiejine Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.