Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:03 AM

I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari (29105 Views)

"I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) / I Will Review Lagos Masterplan If Elected Governor - Awe / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by maestroferddi: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2018
If you like make an Igboman the Vice President, that will not stop the humiliation that is awaiting you...a serial failure of a leader.
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Bullhari007(m): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2018
useless incompetent dullard... must you set up committee before you do the right thing buhari is as confuse as yesterday... another campaign scam....
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Mynightmare: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2018
madridguy:
Election can humble Naija politician tongue Sai Baba consider me too. I dey here dey wait

NNPC, NEPZA, NPA or FAAN will be forever grateful.
zombie I thought he have settled you well, anu mpam
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by talk2emma: 9:31am On Feb 09, 2018
Somebody should tell that terrorist called buhari that is too late
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Mynightmare: 9:32am On Feb 09, 2018
Buhari is a cow
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by dayo23(f): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2018
GMBuhari:
It still won't be enough for some bastards

they will say it's campaign strategy

whereas , most of these appointments were made in recent times , as recently as two months ago when they raised a scandal about appointing dead people , of which the list of appointments was prepared in 2015

yeye pipu
sharaap your dirty mouth
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2018
Thunder
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by thunderbabs: 9:35am On Feb 09, 2018
See dz dense man ooo, when its 30 mins to election. And tinubu will still fall for dt.... shocked

Politicians... Nigerians, plz wake up. Dey aff started again
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2018
ASO O BA OMOYE MO, OMOYE TI RIN IHOHO WOJA, is too late to cry when the head is off.
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by GMBuhari: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2018
Smartademu:

One zombie spotted. Why were these issues not considered during the process of appointment to avoid all the hues and cries of marginalization considering the fact that Federal Character is embedded in our constitution. And if a list was prepared in 2015, it should have been cross-checked and vetted before release, that is what someone who knows his/her onions would do.

So it's Buhari's duty to cross check, when you feuuls were mounting pressure on ministerial lists? Did Buhari prepare the lists himself?
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by GMBuhari: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2018
ayusco85:

Shatap u bigot. May God rule Ur family the way buhari is ruling Nigeria

May your life, glory and happiness be looted the way GEJ and PDP looted Nigerian treasury
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by stuffs4me(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2018
Hmmm...

Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by GMBuhari: 9:50am On Feb 09, 2018
Ikem11:

You should be ashame for being shameless

Your ancestors shameless
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by GMBuhari: 9:50am On Feb 09, 2018
SoNature:

Aturu! Is this the best way to justify having dead people on appointment list? Indeed, I regret ever sharing this country with some senseless lots like you.

Mumu pipu
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by GMBuhari: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2018
whirlwind7:

I believe you are the bastard you were referring to.

Your ancestors
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by DavIkenna(m): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2018
Ekiseme:
Full time ⌚, no extra time.

We know the scope, all na format for forthcoming election

Serious format my brother. En wan complete or enforce en agender n 2nd term.

This country can't be Islamized. He should understand dat. He shld have invited Imams for dis session.

I hope these bishops went home safely.
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Babaken(m): 9:57am On Feb 09, 2018
When erection is high a man can promise heaven on earth just to get his way in.
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by mauchiz: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2018
dumo1:
we will, we shall, we are about to... this has been the anthem of this useless administration headed by clueless President Buhari himself. We need someone with digital brain who would move Nigeria forward not an archaic analog old specie that thinks we are still in the year 1960.
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by GMBuhari: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2018
NothingDoMe:
It is campaign strategy.

Bad belle
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by warrah(m): 10:01am On Feb 09, 2018
GMBuhari:

whereas , most of these appointments were made in recent times , as recently as two months ago when they raised a scandal about appointing dead people , of which the list of appointments was prepared in 2015

yeye pipu

What stopped them from reviewing the names before publishing the list in 2017........
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by zik4ever: 10:06am On Feb 09, 2018
Every Nairalander and online commentator should go get PVC. 2019 isn't about arm chair analysis. INEC will count votes.
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by suremanpatriot: 10:06am On Feb 09, 2018
...you mean to say excessive tribalism.
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by viceddy95(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2018
GMBuhari:

yeye pipu
see them

Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Realist2: 10:09am On Feb 09, 2018
GMBuhari:

yeye pipu

I will do every thing possibly to ensure buhari don't win 2019;if at all he contest.
Bigotry, Nepotism and Tribalism has never attained the peak before, always appointing his Crannies, if he continue it will be disastrous.

1 Like

Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by laura8: 10:17am On Feb 09, 2018
GMBuhari:

yeye pipu
Is it not a campaign strategy?
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by olabrad: 10:22am On Feb 09, 2018
GMBuhari:

yeye pipu

Even Buhari just agreed that he made lopsided appointments. But some bastardss cursed with lifelong blindness on this forum will even tell Buhari he has done things right, even if Buhari said he didn't.

These set of idiots fail to ask themselves if Buhari had ever fulfilled any electoral promise in his life. Someone that is a chronic promise breaker, what value does his new promises have?

Some idiots on this forum need their heads to be cut off. They deserve early, premature, untimely death than anything else.
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Mejor79(m): 10:23am On Feb 09, 2018
If you like live your cabinet with your clan/tribe when another President take over he will do exactly what you did.
Just simply removing your people and replaces them rightly with his own clan/tribe whether a President from Ijaw, Tiv, Yoruba and Igbo.

If actually this is one Nigeria this sectional appointment and job recruitment should not be seen in your government, as its an outright ''HATE ACTION'' which begot ''HATE SPEECH''.

As a President you ignored the implications of our religious and ethnic diversity in Nigeria, but preferred to make appointments with impunity and sentiments, ignoring federal character principle as enshrined in the constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Worse off you declared some sections for as 95% and others as 5% as bases to reflect democratic dividend.

At your AGE as a leader you should be working towards the unification of the Nigerian state, rather than been too divisive with nepotism and religious extremism.
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Empiror: 10:27am On Feb 09, 2018
Bross Bubu, no need, time up!
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Ikem11(m): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2018
GMBuhari:

Your ancestors shameless
Had it been u have ancestors they would have advised you on how to think like a human being
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Max24: 10:31am On Feb 09, 2018
And u waited for 3 years to tell us this. You think we are mumus. Dusting my PVC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019 Pre And Post Election Memes / Tinubu Meets Akeredolu In Governor's Lodge, Asokoro, Abuja (Photos) / Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.