Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari (29141 Views)

"I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) / I Will Review Lagos Masterplan If Elected Governor - Awe / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by xeros20(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2018
election is coming. so he is listening to bishops
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by kizaronto: 10:36am On Feb 09, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
dulllartus

Too late! No one needs that.
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Megaideas(f): 11:00am On Feb 09, 2018
Too Late
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by nonut: 11:01am On Feb 09, 2018
GMBuhari:
It still won't be enough for some bastards

they will say it's campaign strategy

whereas , most of these appointments were made in recent times , as recently as two months ago when they raised a scandal about appointing dead people , of which the list of appointments was prepared in 2015

yeye pipu
Only seven likes from your minions?
Please, hide your face in shame.
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by nonut: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2018
usba:
grin grin grin grin see wailing wailers as tears dey follow endlessly.
Not funny.
Give yourself more likes... Three is just too small.
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Bizibi(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2018
GMBuhari:
Give me one reason why i must be ashamed

Then one reason why your ancestors should be proud of your lame arseeee
robots will always be robots.
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Bizibi(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2018
GMBuhari:
Give me one reason why i must be ashamed

Then one reason why your ancestors should be proud of your lame arseeee
robots will always be robots.....
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by jeroba1(m): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2018
We sincerely apologise for the intense heat all over the world . This is due to the general maintenance going on in Hell Fire. This maintenance is imperative to accommodate more Nigerian politicians when the world eventually ends. We sincerely regret any inconveniences this may have caused.

Sign
Angel Gabriel
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by godofuck231: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2018
obiZEAL:
Too Late man...Daura calls
Please can I vote 1 million times, my mother always tells me am one in a million, so make the likes here plus 1 million

1 Like

Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by godofuck231: 11:42am On Feb 09, 2018

Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Beremx(f): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2018
Lilimax:
smiley tongue shocked shocked
NNE kedu?
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by ycat: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2018
You don't even have a skull, what you have is a dust box. Everyone knows your mind is narrower than spider web thread. Your cry of marginalization is answered, stop trying to sound smart.
DocHMD:

Na to dey lament this one sabi. You think say Igbo man get empty skull like you wey anybody fit manipulate.
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2018
GMBuhari:

whereas , most of these appointments were made in recent times , as recently as two months ago when they raised a scandal about appointing dead people , of which the list of appointments was prepared in 2015
You are as brain dead as Buhari.

yeye pipu
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Okwyjesus(m): 11:56am On Feb 09, 2018
Too late
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:57am On Feb 09, 2018
GMBuhari:

yeye pipu
You are as brain dead as Buhari.
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by GMBuhari: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
nonut:

Only seven likes from your minions?
Please, hide your face in shame.

I don't post for likes but since you mentioned it, you garnered 0 comments so far
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by GMBuhari: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
olabrad:

These set of idiots fail to ask themselves if Buhari had ever fulfilled any electoral promise in his life. Someone that is a chronic promise breaker, what value does his new promises have?

Some idiots on this forum need their heads to be cut off. They deserve early, premature, untimely death than anything else.

Hope it starts from your family
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by nonut: 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
GMBuhari:

I don't post for likes but since you mentioned it, you garnered 0 comments so far
Yeah, I forgot. You post because you're a zombie.
Bmc crew is filled up already.
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Lilimax(f): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
Beremx:
NNE kedu?
I'm good sis smiley
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by kizyalex10(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
Stingman:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/ill-review-appointments-address-marginalisation-buhari/
bastard because erection (in anambra's man voice)don dey near.idiot who re u trying to decieve.na for dying minute u knw say u re presiding for d northern parts of nigeria only
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Sagay212: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
Na wa ooo...if na small pikin dey talk this kain nonsense, na correct slap e for collect. How can a man who is over 80years be talking like a kindergarten pupil. what rubbish and daft talk is this. you will review appointment in 2018? So you accept you are a bigot now? when people were criticising your one sided appointment to your Fulani people, you ignored everybody. Now you are coming in 2018 to say this trash.

well i am not surprised. not much is to be expected from a man who refused to attend political debate and produce his certificate. Just start packing your bags and start getting ready for daura. go and review the appointment within your employees in your farm.

Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by exlinkleads(f): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
we dont care again

u are going in 2019

1 Like

Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
Beremx:
Reviewing political appointments when you have 2019 around the corner? It doesn't change the fact that you have failed woefully!

Any political gimmicks by Buhari to stay further after 2019 must not be allowed!!

I am wondering what the new appointees would achieve....what a waste!!!
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by bubu2019: 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
obiZEAL:
Too Late man...Daura calls
to hell with his correction because election is near.baba your village ppl need you,that's if you still have admirers there

2 Likes

Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by omoharry(f): 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
Brains1990:
Good move Mr. President. Now 2019 is in ur pocket till 2023. Congrats!
In your dream abi?
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by omoharry(f): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
bezimo:

You can expect the worst!! The man will turn Nigeria to Sudan for real..
not only Sudan but syria/sumalia.
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Onyeamuma999: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
Evil demonic blood sucking president it is late to cry when the head is off medicine after dead continue to park ur belonging you are gone
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by DozieInc(m): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
#BackToDaura2019.
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by joshino(m): 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Animul angry grin
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by Daewang: 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
If you like sack all fulanis and appoint only southerners what I know is that you must go back to daura come 2019. Daura or your grave you must choose one to go to come 2019.
Re: I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari by salesforce: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
Better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi / We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers / IMF Wants Buhari To Change His Forex Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.