Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

#bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! (1071 Views)

Dino Melaye: Some Spend Money On Cocaine, Homosexuals But I Prefer Cars / ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ / "I Stand By My Words, Buhari Is Incorruptible" - Wole Oyelese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by ogbeniolola: 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
#BringBackMyAnaloguePresident

As for me o, I prefer an incorruptible analogue president to corrupt digital politicians who will run our reserves down, own properties everywhere, owe workers' salaries, send parcel bombs to journalists, corner oil blocks for family & friends, plot plane crash for young military officers, assassinate bosom friends, annul elections and keep shifting handover dates.

Please share your opinion on the kind of personality you would prefer for president in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by wakaman: 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
Sai baba
Sai Mai gaskiya!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by BiafranBushBoy: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Assholes on the lose

12 Likes

Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by dlondonbadboy: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lol..it's too early to start crying.

Just chill till 2019..

5 Likes

Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by ayaside(m): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
The truth still stands out..There will always be someone better.

2 Likes

Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by luvinhubby(m): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
ogbeniolola:

As for me o, I prefer an incorruptible analogue president to corrupt digital politicians who will run our reserves down, own properties everywhere, owe workers' salaries, send parcel bombs to journalists, corner oil blocks for family & friends, plot plane crash for young military officers, assassinate bosom friends, annul elections and keep shifting handover dates.

Please share your opinion on the kind of personality you would prefer for president in 2019.

Tell me the truth, where did you stop your education? I promise not to laugh at you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
The analogue devil i know, is better than the digital angel i don't know.

Shei na IBB wey dey stay for a 52 bedroom apartment will voice for us as he so love us...abi na Obj the saint?

3 Likes

Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by BeardedMeat(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
The analogue devil i know, is better than the digital angel i don't know.

Shei na IBB wey dey stay for a 52 bedroom apartment will voice for us as he so love us...abi na Obj the saint?
While IBB built a mansion with his loot, Buhari spends his own on high jewelry for his wife. #Choice

This Obj letter really pain zombies walahi! grin
Remember he's the Chief Navigator of APC, so he's just doing his job.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
ogbeniolola:

Stop smoking dry mango leaves

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by seniormallam(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
ogbeniolola:

if you are over 30years and you are supporting a 72 years old analogue because you believed you are still a leader of tomorrow and you failed to realized that your tomorrow is here already and its been used by the people whose their own 2morow has passed, sorry for you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by BeardedMeat(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
imhotep:

Stop smoking dry mango leaves
grin grin grin grin

The guy is a soakaway sniffer actually.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
BeardedMeat:
While IBB built a mansion with his loot, Buhari spends his own on high jewelry for his wife. #Choice

Why should i be pained when Buhari is still the president?

Why should i be pained when Obj doesn't have a preferred presidential candidate for 2019?

Atleast i can boast of Buhari's integrity...can you boast of IBB, OBJ and GEJ's integrity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
BeardedMeat:
grin grin grin grin

The guy is a soakaway sniffer actually.
Agreed grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by BeardedMeat(m): 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

Why should i be pained when Obj doesn't have a preferred presidential candidate for 2019?

Atleast i can boast of Buhari's integrity...can you boast of IBB, OBJ and GEJ's integrity?
Buharis integrity lies in his backwardness, bigotry, hate and bitterness nothing else!
He's as corrupt as they come. I personally know people who worked with him in PTF, huge sums of money was missing under him when he held sway as petroleum minister in the 70s! I wonder why you didn't add Abacha to your list.

4 Likes

Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Buharis integrity lies in his backwardness, bigotry, hate and bitterness nothing else!
He's as corrupt as they come. I personally know people who worked with him in PTF, huge sums of money was missing under him when he held sway as petroleum minister in the 70s! I wonder why you didn't add Abacha to your list.

Oga backwardnesss in what if you can explain...

Bigotry in what if you can explain...

Hate in what if you can explain...

Bitterness in what if you can explain...

Can you beat your chest and tell us how much Buhari embezzled when he was Minister of Petroluem and "PTF" head...or you want me to believe missing money by the people you know that worked with him embezzled undecided
Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by BeardedMeat(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

Can you beat your chest and tell us how much Buhari embezzled when he was Minister of Petroluem and "PTF" head...or you want me to believe missing money by the people you know that worked with him embezzled undecided
Will anything I say change your opinion?

4 Likes

Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Will anything I say change your opinion?

Yes with facts...
Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by FarahAideed: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
ogbeniolola:

See how 30k is making you embarrass yourself ..well you can follow your Analogue Buhari back to Daura abeg

1 Like

Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by BeardedMeat(m): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

Yes with facts...
Lol
Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:05am On Feb 09, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Lol

LMAO...give me facts.
Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by Jokerman(m): 12:09am On Feb 09, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

LMAO...give me facts.

Yarimo... alias... minuola..... stop this your evil campaign... baba must go back to daura 2019... ao fe esu ni Nigeria ta wa o

4 Likes

Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by BrokenTV: 12:13am On Feb 09, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

Mr. Thank God you can atleast make use of your phone and browse, go to Google find out the meaning of Integrity and tell me if Buhari posses any of it.

1 Like

Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by yarimo(m): 12:14am On Feb 09, 2018
Jokerman:

Yarimo... alias... minuola..... stop this your evil campaign... baba must go back to daura 2019... ao fe esu ni Nigeria ta wa o
buhari must and will go back to daura as president elect in 2019 abi? I am Singing on top of mango tree in north Korea. MASU GUDU SU GUDU sai baba BUHARI sai baba BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by kolaaderin: 12:19am On Feb 09, 2018
ayaside:
The truth still stands out..There will always be someone better.
Surely, many are better than Buhari, but as it stands now, those people are yet to show interest in governing this nation. Until then when some better comes our way, I stand with bubu. 2019 we stands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by buhariguy(m): 12:31am On Feb 09, 2018
Thief ibb know digital leaders

2 Likes

Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by ayaside(m): 2:41am On Feb 09, 2018
kolaaderin:

Surely, many are better than Buhari, but as it stands now, those people are yet to show interest in governing this nation. Until then when some better comes our way, I stand with bubu. 2019 we stands
It is your choice.I have seen enough of what this choice has done to the nation.When I see something commendable about this govt,I'll let you know.
Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by gameboyo: 3:02am On Feb 09, 2018
BeardedMeat:

U forgot power bike that almost killed Yusuf aswell
Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by gameboyo: 3:03am On Feb 09, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

U understand nothing about integrity. Buhari is the most corrupt president Nigerians have ever seen
Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by gameboyo: 3:05am On Feb 09, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

There is always an excuse to give for Buhari's corrupt status. Buhari is as corrupt as mugabe
Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by bkfilms: 3:10am On Feb 09, 2018
At thus time of d night nd these zombies are screaming say babaA
Re: #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President! by BeardedMeat(m): 9:04am On Feb 09, 2018
gameboyo:

U forgot power bike that almost killed Yusuf aswell
Don't mind those ostriches. They can keep hiding under the sand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Without Reconciliation, APC Can’t Win Rivers – Saraki / Nigerian Leaders From 1960 To Date / Dino Melaye: If It Was An Ordinary Citizen Who Jumped From A Moving SARS Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.