Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,046 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

How To Use Imessage On Pc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Imessage On Pc (1281 Views)

Imessage Does Not Work Anymore / Imessage Activation Error On Iphone? [SOLVED] / Google Messages May Change The Way Android Receives Imessage Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Imessage On Pc by haneetsinghp: 1:42am On Feb 09, 2018
Well, There are many alternatives available to WhatsApp & one of the best alternative is iMessage. Apple iMessage is the best alternative for instant messaging. iMessage assent users to send texts, documents, photos, videos, contact information, and group messages over WiFi. So, Check How to Access iMessage on PC. No need to buy an Apple device Now, You can easily use iMessage on your Windows or Linux with the help of Chrome Remote Desk.

How to Get iMessage on PC
It is a very simple process to use iMessage on PC, No need to jailbreak your phone. So, follow the steps and get the full access to iMessage.

Check the Full [Step by Step] Process of How to Use iMessage on PC, here.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Imessage On Pc by MarkWayne89: 11:14am On Feb 09, 2018
So you still need a MAC sad

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Help On How I Can Get My Tecno Camon CX Broken Touch Repair / Why Is Spark K7 Consuming Much Data?? / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Delivered To A Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.