Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why (10826 Views)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job / I Have A First Degree, MSC, Experience But No Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by AnotherZik: 6:15am On Feb 09, 2018
The Assistant Inspector-General of Police, AIG, in charge of Zone 5, Mr Rasheed Akintunde, has stated that being a police personnel is the best job anyone could get, explaining that this is because “a policeman with only a whistle can stop anyone irrespective of the position”.

He stated this yesterday while addressing officers and men of the Bayelsa State Command of the force during a familiarization visit to the police headquarters in Yenagoa.

While charging officers to do their job well, Akintunde said: “There is no other job better than the police. If you move out, a policeman with only a whistle can stop anyone irrespective of the position. That is when you will know that this job is the best.

“Honourables want police security, unfortunately, even Reverend Fathers, Bishops nowadays want police security. That is why only 20 per cent of men of the Police Force,” he said.

The AIG however warned that the “Police force is not for lazy persons. A police personnel may be called at anytime and any hour of the day. Your uniform must be by your side. You must be professional and know what you are doing.”

read more: https://newsworth.ng/theres-no-job-better-police-aig-reveals/

2 Likes

Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by Ekiseme(m): 6:43am On Feb 09, 2018
Maybe elsewhere, not in this our Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by CONFAMA: 7:35am On Feb 09, 2018
is he not carelessly trying to advocate for abuse of power

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by Amirullaha(m): 7:35am On Feb 09, 2018
Don't tell your boys to stop any army general o...
Let the sleeping dog lies...
I don't want to hear any story that touch...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 09, 2018
cheesy cheesy con man... I laugh in Spanish...

Why won't he see it as a better job, when he
* has access to daily returns from boys mounted on the road.

* his excesses are not being checked.
* he's in a lawless country where everything goes.
* nobody calls him for questioning over the crimes and killings going on in the country.
* he's being backed by the forces above..

Mr Man... You need your brain checked.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 09, 2018
ARE YOU SERIOUS, OFFICER?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by chiscodedon(m): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2018
Yes
It's very lucrative, because you earn even more than a senator.. You eat where you don't sow, stay in your office be receiving millions every day, buy houses abroad. Which job can be more lucrative than that...?
The reason you don't want to abolish road blocks in Nigerian roads. You send out your boys, give them targets, which they make returns to you daily... If there's robbery else where, you don't give a f*ck..
Nigerian police is a shame...

6 Likes

Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by TerrorSquad147: 7:36am On Feb 09, 2018
Maybe he's talking about the money they collect at checkpoints, the money their tax collectors (SARS) collect from innocent youths by using death threats, the harassment and intimidation of the common man. And now they're being used as bullharis's footsoldiers to settle scores with perceived foes and to guard murderous herdsmen.. Useless people

3 Likes

Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by Rollins777(m): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2018
See yawa,na for dream?
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by maxiuc(m): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2018
cheesy

Recuitment lectures

Scam 101 course code
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by CharlieMaria(m): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2018
Tell it to the birds..... grin cheesy
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by seankay(m): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2018
It's good because of the bribe. Awon oloshi most especially their olodo Fulanic IGP
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by Automatic3444(m): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2018
YOU ARE YOU RIGHT. SHITHOLE lipsrsealed
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by cassidy1996(m): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2018
I like that profession...
Tried several times, couldn't get the chance to be one of them
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by cosmatika(m): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2018
Imagine the reasoning? Oya carry whistle and stand on d rd and see if u won't be declared DEAD ON ARRIVAL by d tym dey carry u reach Igbobi. Nigerian police that lost their respect since 1950 is claiming best job

1 Like

Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by greatman247(m): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2018
grin This man is so funny. You say something without proof. He should proof to us how.
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by KingsleySmart(m): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2018
It can be possible if and only if Nigeria is restructured

Meanwhile...

Op hope you've gotten your PVC ?
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by GoldenJAT(m): 7:38am On Feb 09, 2018
figure of speech!! we know the truth.
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by BedLam: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2018
Haha. Because you can get rich quicker than a Yahoo boy.

Oloshi!

1 Like

Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by maxtop(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2018
Mr. AIG, you dream too much. It's better you come out from your slumber.

Men in black ....hmmm
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by timwudz(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2018
Police work?

the least respected men in uniform

killers

fraudsters.. even policemen dey do yahoo

liars!

Eleribu ni won

I'd rather be jobless than join them

1 Like

Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by luckyogor(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2018
Here we go again.
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by wiloy2k8(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2018
Lol
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by Aadeyinka(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2018
AnotherZik:
The Assistant Inspector-General of Police, AIG, in charge of Zone 5, Mr Rasheed Akintunde, has stated that being a police personnel is the best job anyone could get, explaining that this is because “a policeman with only a whistle can stop anyone irrespective of the position”.

He stated this yesterday while addressing officers and men of the Bayelsa State Command of the force during a familiarization visit to the police headquarters in Yenagoa.

While charging officers to do their job well, Akintunde said: “There is no other job better than the police. If you move out, a policeman with only a whistle can stop anyone irrespective of the position. That is when you will know that this job is the best.

“Honourables want police security, unfortunately, even Reverend Fathers, Bishops nowadays want police security. That is why only 20 per cent of men of the Police Force,” he said.

The AIG however warned that the “Police force is not for lazy persons. A police personnel may be called at anytime and any hour of the day. Your uniform must be by your side. You must be professional and know what you are doing.”

read more: https://newsworth.ng/theres-no-job-better-police-aig-reveals/
guess refer to abroad
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by AishaBuhari: 7:40am On Feb 09, 2018
This man must be talking from Zambia
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by geostrata(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2018
daily inflow of 20 naira
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by Bambless1(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2018
Fellow Nairalanders! Get your PVC, Buhari must go back to daura.
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by vicfajeze: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2018
STABAISI
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by obembet(f): 7:42am On Feb 09, 2018
Police—Criminal in disguise

Never trust police
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by KingsleyCEO: 7:43am On Feb 09, 2018
The same person supplies weed to this guy and his boss(Idris).
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by sharpwriter(m): 7:44am On Feb 09, 2018
CLOWN angry
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by Raydos: 7:46am On Feb 09, 2018
Yes, I will have to agree with you, imagine collecting 20naira from every okada rider and taxi driver everyday,,,,, that's millions of naira, if everything is summed up at the end of the year! sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? / Job Scam:the Vio-dvla Medical Test Payment Is A Hoax / Nairaland Has Delivered For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.