Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

"Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks (21122 Views)

"Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / Ruga: Femi Fani-Kayode Asks Atiku 3 Questions, A Troll Replies Him / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by boluwatife66(m): 11:29am On Feb 09, 2018
tydi:
Let me help him with the answer.

It is because the afonjas keep suckling up and handing power out to them, because they are always bias with themselves..
hope I made sense
Open up ur mind and free urself of hate. Buhari only got 45% vote in the whole south west.. If u must knw, it is these hate within the southerners that has given the north edge over u.
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by ekesol: 11:32am On Feb 09, 2018
Fulani always rule in Nigeria because the Yorubas of the south always wants to be stooge to betray igbos in all ramification. Eg pa Awolowo of A.G and presently some of the leaders.
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by bjnice(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2018
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

c
Not everybody from the north is fulani ok

u see the challenge wit someone like you is that you think you know and when someone try to enlighten you u went off key.

The last time i checked google is close to ur hand, just type in ur device biko
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by dataking: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2018
Gokey15:
I don't think you comprehend what was being said in the video. The man Ahmadu Bello was talking with respect to Northern region and he is entitled to support his people within the context of that time.

He was talking about putting Northerner first in the Norther enclave before any other tribes and his fear as espoused is the ever present attempt of Igbo to seek to dominate others wherever they go. In fact he went further to say towards the end of the clip that it was rare for Northern men to be employed in other region at the time except for labourer's job.

Fast forward to today, how easy do you think it is for any other Nigerians to acquire property in Igbo land despite Igbo's easy access to acquisition of properties in other parts of Nigeria?

You are a smart and intelligent person. Kudos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by me69: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2018
2 of these fulanis were elected. FKK should contest for president and gauge his popularity to that of buhari.
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2018
on point!
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by boluwatife66(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2018
rman:
How many Fulani's have ruled Nigeria since independence?

I need to know.

Because I know since 1999, they have only ruled for 6 years, if we add Yaradua's 2 to Buhari's 4
Well we didnt get independence in 1999 as some of u may want to make us believe. since independence, no hausa man has ever rule NIGERIA it has always been fulani or the minority tribes

3 Likes

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 09, 2018
Wow! Who is that Akan Michael? Such a brilliant guy.

1 Like

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by rman: 11:42am On Feb 09, 2018
boluwatife66:
Well we didnt get independence in 1999 as some of u may want to make us believe. since independence, no hausa man has ever rule NIGERIA it has always been fulani or the minority tribes

Please educate me on the number of years the Fulani's have spent all together since independence
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by gaskiyamagana: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2018
Baawaa:
FFK, your father was one of the traitors then, likewise you too now
Even, if PDP is in power now, he will never raise this issue.

3 Likes

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by boluwatife66(m): 11:56am On Feb 09, 2018
rman:

Please educate me on the number of years the Fulani's have spent all together since independence
Am sorry sir i dont shift goal post. but abacha, murtala,shagari, yar adua, buhari are all fulani. U can do the math urself am done helping u

1 Like

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by gaskiyamagana: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2018
Rolly83:
With all the senseless comments I have read above,I can clearly see that our country is doomed!!! FFK for once wrote something very sensible!!!
Very sensible to jealous people like you. Why and how 40 + schools in the North and 800+ in South in the beginning in the message of FFK?
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by amnesty7: 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
When you were busy claiming u slept with Bianca Ojukwu and she was denying, now you are wondering how some strategists are on top....even in 2019 your PDP has conceded power to them already.
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by CoolAmbience(m): 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
hakimi1974:
see infantile reasoning.

Very infertile reasoning...as if Dr. Jonathan, Chief Obasanjo, Late Dr. Azikiwe, Gen. Babangida (rtd), Gen. Abdulsalam (rtd), Chief Shonekan, Late Gen. Ironsi were Fulani men.
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by Minemrys: 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
ojun50:
So there cows can feed well. Thy care more for there cows
funny thing is this same FFK is in support of Atiku presidency. Is that n0t hypocrisy? If it isn't, i d0n't kn0w what else is.

3 Likes

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by Minemrys: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Man has a point.

As uneducated and ignorant we think the Northerners to be, they're ruling in every sphere. Damn they own most of the oil wells in this country.

Whatever happened to people of the South? They are always disunited. Even within the SE, there's greater disunity than anywhere else.

So it's little wonders the Northerners are the rulers.
correcti0n. Saw the list of oil well owners, there is a flaw in ur assumption bro.

1 Like

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by Sagay212: 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
the northerners cannot survive without being in power. if power goes to the south, the northerners who enjoy free appointment as many of them are not qualified to hold the positions they are currently holding. How may northerners will you find in the private sector? How many of them will you find in banks, telecommunication, sports and industries that require knowledge, competence and hardwork? you only find them in top positions in govt parastals like Nigerian customs, nigeria port authority, Nigeriam army( now northern army/military), Immigration, government appointees , bureau de change as they always get free dollars to sell. If you find them in banks, it will be CBN.

just let them loose power and see how the story will change. they'll start trouble and do everything to frustrate the person in power. They can never agree to splitting the country or true federalism as they are not ready to be productive. they just want to sit down and continue to enjoy free oyel money. some northern state have gold, ask them what they have been able to achieve with it. A region that has been ruling the country for almost forever yet have the highest rate of poverty and IPD camps, what do you think will happen to them if they are not in power.

but whether they like it or not, power must change hands in 2019 and it will never be to the advantage of the north. Power must come to the south and if they do not agree, then let us go our separate ways. You cannot open your filthy mouth to be chanting ONE nigeria and still believe you must rule at all cost.

3 Likes

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by Sagay212: 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

Very sensible to jealous people like you. Why and how 40 + schools in the North and 800+ in South in the beginning in the message of FFK?

Do you have a better argument to the beginning of his message? Do you have more schools in the north than the south?
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by HeyCorleone(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Minemrys:

correcti0n. Saw the list of oil well owners, there is a flaw in ur assumption bro.

It's not an assumption.

I may just possess old information. Maybe last 2 - 3 years ago.

Thanks for spotting it out tho'.

Still doesn't negate the message.
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by Abogwara: 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
But his PDP is still planning to field Fulani against Buhari who is also Fulani. I will take him serious if PDP fields Igbo candidate come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by Habyz(m): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
Does it really matter if the Fulani tribe rules Nigeria more undecided shouldn't the ability of the candidates be of utmost importance. When is this man going to have sense?

1 Like

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by tydi(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
boluwatife66:
Open up ur mind and free urself of hate. Buhari only got 45% vote in the whole south west.. If u must knw, it is these hate within the southerners that has given the north edge over u.

I don't hate buhari,i hate his government setting , the disguised democracy and high rate of negligence and nepotism,,, but what I hate most is the fact that southerners are smutty in nature. obviously that keeps putting power back in the hands of this uncircumcised Philistines .and have this in mind and follow the trend that,,,,,
buhari #backtoduara2019
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by ycat: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ode, your forefathers are the ones who have always been licking Hausa's balls. 2015 was the first time we teamed with the north to vote the better of the two men standing, and we would do it all over again in the same situation. And Awolowo was what your lineage didn't and will never have, your Azikwe's tongue was up Hausa's shoot when Awolowo was building many firsts. No true Yoruba has or will ever trust you ibos, so no betrayal in the past or future..
ekesol:
Fulani always rule in Nigeria because the Yorubas of the south always wants to be stooge to betray igbos in all ramification. Eg pa Awolowo of A.G and presently some of the leaders.

1 Like

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by dvee2: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
I thought PDP wants to give it to another Fulani man ATIKU?
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by cyrilamx(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
Babagida 8 years (1985 -1993, a middle beltan from Niger)

Abdusalimi.8 months( July 1998 - May 1999, same State as Ibb)

Abacha 1993--1998 (from Kano)

Balewa 9yrs (1957 -1966 from Bauchi)

Azikiwe. Gov. Gen. 1960--1963, ceremonial president. 1963--1966

Ironsi. 6 mths HoS ( Jan. 16, 1966--July 1966)

Gowon. 9 yrs. (July 1966--July 1975, from Plateau state)

Shagari 4 yrs plus (1979--1983, I think from Sokoto

Murtala 6 mths, (July 1975-- Feb. 1976, from Kano)

Obasanjo 3yrs and 8mths as HOS 1976-1979, 1999-2007, 8 yrs as President.(from Ogun state)

Yaradua 2007-2010( from Kastsina)
Gej 2010-2015, (from Bayelsa)

Buhari 20 mths as HoS(Dec. 31st 1983--Aug. 27,1985, current President 2015 till date.

From independence, Nigeria have been ruled/governed by:
4 fulanis- Buhari, Abacha, murtala, Yaradua.
2 Hausas-- Balewa, Shagari
1 Yoruba-- Obasanjo though ruled twice
2 igbos -- Azikiwe and Ironsi
3 middle beltans -- Gowon, IBB, Abdusalami
1 ijaw man -- Gej.

lukaf17:
How many president has rule Nigeria and how many are Fulani.Mr ffk and is brother are always typing before thinking,
Obasanjo 12years,
Good luck 6years
Gowon. 9years
Are the names above Fulani please let move away from zombies to ffk people,l believe he must have type this when he was given madam the head.
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by ycat: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
He's like a madman who tells the truth occasionally, we still have to take the good and ignore the bad.
Minemrys:

funny thing is this same FFK is in support of Atiku presidency. Is that n0t hypocrisy? If it isn't, i d0n't kn0w what else is.
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by bamoski(m): 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
madridguy:
This basket mouth cannot make any submission without dragging religion and tribe. For your information, the Fulanis are reaping what their forefathers sowed.

May Allah Rahmah continue to be upon the soul of Sheikh Usman dan Fodio.

Always knew you're a fulani terrorist angry

I know you'll run to the mods to get me banned, but I don't care.
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by senatordave1(m): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
Abacha is a kanuri from borno who adopted kano state just like tanko yakassai from taraba claims kano.murtala is originally from plateau according to rumours but its not clear cut.shehu shagari is a pure fulani like buhari.balewa is said to be sayyawa but his mum is a fulani.gowon is angas from plateau.ibb and andulsalam are gwaris but rumours says abdulsalam maybe hausa.yaradua is a pure fulani.no hausa has ever ruled nigeria,its fulanis hiding under the banner of hausa-fulani.

1 Like

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by senatordave1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
There is nothing wrong in fulanis actually ruling.there the most politcally advanced.bur ffk is hypocritical.how can he criticize fulanis overlordship but he is supporting another fulani like atiku or lamido or makarfi?

3 Likes

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by deji17: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
lukaf17:
How many president has rule Nigeria and how many are Fulani.Mr ffk and is brother are always typing before thinking,
Obasanjo 12years,
Good luck 6years
Gowon. 9years
Are the names above Fulani please let move away from zombies to ffk people,l believe he must have type this when he was given madam the head.
Even IBB, Abdulsalami and Abacha are not Fulani. No be FFK's fault say he they talk nonsense. Na the drug wey dey scatter him head.
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by kernel504(m): 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
HeyCorleone:

One sect is advocating for Biafra. The other is pledging support for Buhari and cannot comprehend the reality of Biafra. You don't know that if y'all were united, you'd have your own state by now?

The Easterners have always been "disunited", and I don't mean that in a derogatory way. Even history would bear me witness. That is why when other precolonial Nigerian states gathered in kingdoms and empires, the Igbo nation existed in bits because it was nearly impossible for the lots of them to agree on a decision.

So don't think I typed what I typed because I felt like or I hate the Igbos. I even identify more with them.
. Just accept the truth and stop being a sentimental slowpoke.

Preacher man, disunited people can never give a block vote of 95%, if your united region did give us the link. Have any region given such?

Illiteracy isnt just the ability to read and write, but comprehend as well as analyse. Brexit, 55% exit vote wasnt it enough to remove them from EU? Probably, you were thought they must all vote Yes. Majority carries the vote.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, without bribe or any form of force, Igbo declared a sit-down at home solidality throughout the East, tell me one instance of a declaration that has experinced such compliace from your region.

If you reply contest all these you win.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote / We Dey For You, We Go Fight For You Good Man – Cubana Chief Priest To Shettima / » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.