Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

I Want to Surpass Awolowo In History, Osun Governorship Aspirant, K-rad Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want to Surpass Awolowo In History, Osun Governorship Aspirant, K-rad Declares (546 Views)

Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers / Obafemi Awolowo In Own Words Responding To Issues Achebe Raised / Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want to Surpass Awolowo In History, Osun Governorship Aspirant, K-rad Declares by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 09, 2018
A known radical lawyer and governorship aspirant in the 2018 election of Osun State, Kunle Rasheed Adegoke, otherwise known as K-Rad has vowed to surpass Chief Obafemi Awolowo in history of political achievements.

K-Rad also reveals part of his plans to take Osun out of financial crisis.

See video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fs-h8sNWHk
Re: I Want to Surpass Awolowo In History, Osun Governorship Aspirant, K-rad Declares by nuele(m): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2018
Interesting! I would not make such utterances esp @ esteem heroes as such.
Re: I Want to Surpass Awolowo In History, Osun Governorship Aspirant, K-rad Declares by AWONEYAN(m): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2018
Talk is cheap!!!

The question is ,in your present position what records have you made. I am tired of all this sudden shootout politician.

When election is coming you begin to hear Names.
Gani Fawehinmi did not cry to be a governor before he was able to write history in his chosen field.
Dora Akunyili was a voice fighting fake drugs before becoming a minister.

Charity they say begins at home.
(Ijo ti a Jo ni gbangba, ati Koro la o ti Jo would.)
Show me your records in the past and let see how much you have been able to inpact in human lives, not until you get to Abere.

Am in Osun and I look for a better candidate for the state
Re: I Want to Surpass Awolowo In History, Osun Governorship Aspirant, K-rad Declares by conductorh2: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2018
Who wants to surpass the rat poison drinking retard in his own game?

Re: I Want to Surpass Awolowo In History, Osun Governorship Aspirant, K-rad Declares by ERockson: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2018
Blasphemy. How could this aspirant that is not known in any sector compare himself with Late Sage. Even Aregbe cannot say that despite his achievements

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Rocks Military Camouflage as he Storms Scene Where Herdsmen Killed a man / Senator Marafa Attacks Saraki – "You Don’t Allow Senators Express Themselves" / Breaking News!! The President Declares War On Rampaging Herdsmen!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.