Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Federal Govt Planning Secretly To Impose Grazing Reserve All Over Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Govt Planning Secretly To Impose Grazing Reserve All Over Nigeria (815 Views)

Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger / Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget / Governor Sani Bello Visits Niger State Cattle Grazing Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Govt Planning Secretly To Impose Grazing Reserve All Over Nigeria by drss2(m): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2018
dear people of south east/south south, be very ALERT to d variety of evil schemes of dis govt. after facing big road block to dier ISLAMIZATION AGENDA with d total resistence of CATTLE COLONY by southerners, d coalition of jihadist in abuja ar moving to plan B. d govt is currently ploting in SECRET to use TAQQIYA (DECEPTION) on states in d con3 to give into GRAZING RESERVE!! already, dey ar scheming to make CATTLE REARING A FEDERAL/STATE business model venture to give it more backing to secure lands from states especially in southern nijeriya for terrorist masquerading as herdsmen. soon, advance cow model business in sokoto state will be presented to nijeriyans as ROLE MODEL CATTLE BUSINESS VENTURE (TAQQIYA MODELS) to deceive nijeriyans dat grazing reserve is good for nijeriyan economy.
[b]i want to use dis medium to appeal to u all to resist any form of ploy to set up CATTLE GRASSING, CATTLE COLONY, GRAZING RESERVE, GRAZING ROUTE, GRAZING BASE, GOVERNMENT GRAZING RESERVE, UN GRAZING RESERVE, ECOWAS GRAZING FOREST, AU GRAZING ROUTE, MILK FACTORIES, MEAT PROCESSING FACTORIES under any guise in d region. remember islamization is not a short term agenda. it is a long term agenda to spread terrorist cells across d con3 until dey dip dier koran into d atlantic ocean as commanded by sadouna of sokoto amadu bello. d easiest way for dis hardcore jihadist n disciples of bello to achieve dis dream is: TAQQIYA (LONG TERM DECEPTION) through GRAZING RESERVE!
like i said severally on nairaland, TAQQIYA is d greatest tool used by Jihadist to wage JIHAD against christians worldwide. NEVER fall into any federal govt policy dat has to do with LAND, COWS AND GRAZING RESERVE!!!!!

if dere plan B does not work, satanic govt of buari dullard plan to use FORCE in future to force states to give in to d grazing reserve for terrorist herds men from d north.[/b]
DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER AND RESIST ANY FORM OF GRAZING RESERVE. GRAZING RESERVE POLICY IS A POLICY FROM HELL!!

ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS: ISLAMIZATION = GRAZING RESERVE!!!!!!!!!
Re: Federal Govt Planning Secretly To Impose Grazing Reserve All Over Nigeria by 12submarine(m): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2018
If you are invited by law enforcement agents to explain this secret with evidence now, instead of explaining, you will start screaming that they are suppressing your freedom of speech. Smh. If you care to know, I am from the south, but let's desist from spreading unfounded incitive comments.
Re: Federal Govt Planning Secretly To Impose Grazing Reserve All Over Nigeria by drss2(m): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2018
drss2:
dear people of south east/south south, be very ALERT to d variety of evil schemes of dis govt. after facing big road block to dier ISLAMIZATION AGENDA with d total resistence of CATTLE COLONY by southerners, d coalition of jihadist in abuja ar moving to plan B. d govt is currently ploting in SECRET to use TAQQIYA (DECEPTION) on states in d con3 to give into GRAZING RESERVE!! already, dey ar scheming to make CATTLE REARING A FEDERAL/STATE business model venture to give it more backing to secure lands from states especially in southern nijeriya for terrorist masquerading as herdsmen. d will use models in sokoto state as ROLE MODEL (TAQQIYA MODELS) to deceive nijeriyans dat grazing reserve is for d good of nijeriya.
[b]i want to use dis medium to appeal to u all to resist any form of ploy to set up CATTLE GRASSING, CATTLE COLONY, GRAZING RESERVE, GRAZING ROUTE, GRAZING BASE, GOVERNMENT GRAZING RESERVE, UN GRAZING RESERVE, ECOWAS GRAZING FOREST, AU GRAZING ROUTE, MILK FACTORIES, MEAT PROCESSING FACTORIES under any guise in d region. remember islamization is not a short term agenda. it is a long term agenda to spread terrorist cells across d con3 until dey dip dier koran into d atlantic ocean as commanded by sadouna of sokoto amadu bello. d easiest way for dis hardcore jihadist n disciples of bello to achieve dis dream is: TAQQIYA (LONG TERM DECEPTION) through GRAZING RESERVE!
like i said severally on nairaland, TAQQIYA is d greatest tool used by Jihadist to wage JIHAD against christians worldwide. NEVER fall into any federal govt policy dat has to do with LAND, COWS AND GRAZING RESERVE!!!!!

if dere plan B does not work, satanic govt of buari dullard plan to use FORCE in future to force states to give in to d grazing reserve for terrorist herds men from d north.[/b]
DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER AND RESIST ANY FORM OF GRAZING RESERVE. GRAZING RESERVE POLICY IS A POLICY FROM HELL!!

[b]ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS: ISLAMIZATION = GRAZING RESERVE!!!!!!!!![/b]for future reference.
future reference.
Re: Federal Govt Planning Secretly To Impose Grazing Reserve All Over Nigeria by drss2(m): 10:18am On Feb 09, 2018
remember, d fight for grazing reserve by coalition of jihadist in nijeriya is FAR FROM OVER!!!
Re: Federal Govt Planning Secretly To Impose Grazing Reserve All Over Nigeria by BiafraIShere(m): 10:26am On Feb 09, 2018
drss2:
remember, d fight for grazing reserve by coalition of jihadist in nijeriya is FAR FROM OVER!!!
You are proactive in reasoning my brother, their evil schemes are all dead on arrival. The East shall be the Waterloo of the Islamists because we are the stronghold of Christianity in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Planning Secretly To Impose Grazing Reserve All Over Nigeria by limeta(f): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2018
12submarine:
If you are invited by law enforcement agents to explain this secret with evidence now, instead of explaining, you will start screaming that they are suppressing your freedom of speech. Smh. If you care to know, I am from the south, but let's desist from spreading unfounded incitive comments.

Leave talk
The jihadist government of cows is only active on cow issues
Buhari islamic terrorist president of northern nigeria.
Re: Federal Govt Planning Secretly To Impose Grazing Reserve All Over Nigeria by drss2(m): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2018
BiafraIShere:
You are proactive in reasoning my brother, their evil schemes are all dead on arrival. The East shall be the Waterloo of the Islamists because we are the stronghold of Christianity in Nigeria.
pls lets spread d news, evil can only triump wen good pipul do notin. wat i wrote is VERY REAL!
Re: Federal Govt Planning Secretly To Impose Grazing Reserve All Over Nigeria by drss2(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2018
limeta:

Leave talk
have it at d back of ur mind dat those who blind to d plots by buari dullard's govt to ISLAMIZE nijeriya ar either part of d plotters who use TAQQIYA to deceive pipul dat noting is happening, or ar just plain ignorant useful idiots. sadly it is d useful idiots (ignorant christians) dat coalition of jihadist use d MOST in dier JIHADIST ISLAMIZATION agenda!
Re: Federal Govt Planning Secretly To Impose Grazing Reserve All Over Nigeria by 12submarine(m): 10:43am On Feb 09, 2018
limeta:

Leave talk
Can you defend what he wrote up here with evidence? Madam, not everyone is stupid. Example, me. I don't like buhari, but that shouldn't make me stupid.
Re: Federal Govt Planning Secretly To Impose Grazing Reserve All Over Nigeria by limeta(f): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2018
drss2:
have it at d back of ur mind dat those who blind to d plots by buari dullard's govt to ISLAMIZE nijeriya ar either part of d plotters who use TAQQIYA to deceive pipul dat noting is happening, or ar just plain ignorant useful idiots. sadly it is d useful idiots (ignorant christians) dat coalition of jihadist use d MOST in dier JIHADIST ISLAMIZATION agenda!

Yes they are quick to say they are christian from south
Fat lie

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Planning Secretly To Impose Grazing Reserve All Over Nigeria by limeta(f): 10:47am On Feb 09, 2018
12submarine:

Can you defend what he wrote up here with evidence? Madam, not everyone is stupid. Example, me. I don't like buhari, but that shouldn't make me stupid.

You not stupid dont mean you know every thing
Re: Federal Govt Planning Secretly To Impose Grazing Reserve All Over Nigeria by 12submarine(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2018
limeta:

You not stupid dont mean you know every thing
You that know everything, pls tell me what you know about what he wrote there. Pls, don't add any them say them say.
Re: Federal Govt Planning Secretly To Impose Grazing Reserve All Over Nigeria by 12submarine(m): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2018
limeta:

Yes they are quick to say they are christian from south
Fat lie
I'm more a Christian than you, and even more a southerner than you. Christianity is not about lying and rumour mongering.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Certain, If You Pull Down This Man -pmb / Peterside Replies Wike, Says Gov Runs Fraudulent Administration / Seyi Makinde For Better Governance In Oyo 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.