Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

I Have Just Been Asked To Pay 17 Million Naira For 4 Bedroom House Design - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Have Just Been Asked To Pay 17 Million Naira For 4 Bedroom House Design (1130 Views)

Nigerian Bungalow House Design / Bungalow House Design / A Qualified Engineer That Can Handle Your House Design &construction In Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Just Been Asked To Pay 17 Million Naira For 4 Bedroom House Design by Ramos16(m): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2018
So I have been thinking of building a 4 bedroom house back at home in Kaduna, and I decided to google to see nice house plans, I saw this 3D view of a house I think I will like and the phone number of the designer by the corner of the image, I decided to give him a call with my Nigerian number, thinking that if I call him with my foreign number he will think I have too much money, I call this guy and we exchange pleasantries, I told him of my objectives and asked for an estimate for a 4 bedroom flat, the guys says 17Million NAIRA, I was like "Eh! no bros, not for the whole building just for the structural design, are you billing for the whole project + building?". Thank God seff my credit ran out.

I couldn't have imagined how much he will charge me if I had used my foreign number, or how much I will spend into building the house itself if I paid that amount just for the house plan, it goes without saying that that amount was too much for a 4 bedroom apartment, even for Buharis son. smiley, just kidding. It shows that there are Nigerians with real money
Re: I Have Just Been Asked To Pay 17 Million Naira For 4 Bedroom House Design by JULIE1925(f): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
grin

17milli ..it cud be house and lot ooo plus it cud be fully furnished sha...all u do is to go inside and sleep cheesy

And maybe with that 17milli ur house is already high tech sha...

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Asked To Pay 17 Million Naira For 4 Bedroom House Design by ogtavia(m): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
I have a completed three bedroom to sell in a good location in abuja...its a nice buy.#15m...
https://www.nairaland.com/4307038/price-reduced-15m..3-bedroom-apartmentunity-estate
Re: I Have Just Been Asked To Pay 17 Million Naira For 4 Bedroom House Design by alist(m): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
We can have it designed for you. Charging you a reasonable fee.
alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Or call & watsapp us on this numbers:
08038982710, 09091649649,
BB Pin 33146384
alistdevelopers_ltd @ Instagram
https://www.facebook.com/alistdevelopersltd/
https://alistdevelopers..com.ng

contact us Alist where we have a Passion for Perfection.
Re: I Have Just Been Asked To Pay 17 Million Naira For 4 Bedroom House Design by mufutau55(m): 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
May be he was thinking about cost to build the house.
But if just for the plans, then he is on something...

Hajji M.
Re: I Have Just Been Asked To Pay 17 Million Naira For 4 Bedroom House Design by ejikeme(m): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2018
Ramos16:
So I have been thinking of building a 4 bedroom house back at home in Kaduna, and I decided to google to see nice house plans, I saw this 3D view of a house I think I will like and the phone number of the designer by the corner of the image, I decided to give him a call with my Nigerian number, thinking that if I call him with my foreign number he will think I have too much money, I call this guy and we exchange pleasantries, I told him of my objectives and asked for an estimate for a 4 bedroom flat, the guys says 17Million NAIRA, I was like "Eh! no bros, not for the whole building just for the structural design, are you billing for the whole project + building?". Thank God seff my credit ran out.

I couldn't have imagined how much he will charge me if I had used my foreign number, or how much I will spend into building the house itself if I paid that amount just for the house plan, it goes without saying that that amount was too much for a 4 bedroom apartment, even for Buharis son. smiley, just kidding. It shows that there are Nigerians with real money

i dont know what the guy heard on his own side of the phone.
But the amount is too much
Re: I Have Just Been Asked To Pay 17 Million Naira For 4 Bedroom House Design by Coolgent(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ramos16:

I personally built 4bedroom with less than that amount.

(1) (Reply)

Tiling Details Needed For A 3 Bedroom Apartment / Accommodation Urgently Needed / STONEX Total Station R1-5 Theodolite For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.