Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene (109692 Views)

DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers / Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died / Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by LifeDrama: 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Below, are some of the pictures from the accident scene.. Sorry, but we had to cover some of the gory scenes with our logos.

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/09/ebony-reigns-lifeless-body-after-the-tragic-accident/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by atilla(m): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
OP Pls add graphic pics to title

Too sad. May her soul rest in peace and any other victim Kai

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by smellingmenses: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
who was she?

10 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by ellalina(f): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
One donkey is there on joy prime insulting her and claiming she died because she exposes her body and refuse to do gospel songs
Rip
My concern is the pastor that prophesied that she must die this first half of 2018
Now she is dead

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by FarahAideed: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
ellalina:
One donkey is there on joy prime insulting her and claiming she died because she exposes her body and refuse to do gospel songs
Rip
My concern is the pastor that prophesied that she must die this first half of 2018
Now she is dead

Did a pastor prophesy her death?

12 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by LifeDrama: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by kestolove95(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
may we never endup like dix

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by migeoart(f): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
Who is she

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Towncrier247: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
too sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by LAFO: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2018

139 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by sheyizy1: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
What actually happened to her
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Ajoboss(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
Chia..may me Neva lose our wonder
Rip
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by don4real18(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
The supposed prophesier should be arrested and investigated

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by nepapole(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
We live to die another Day. Time's up for her. R.i.p
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by cecymiammy(f): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
rip
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Liscolite1: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Promising girl, and dance hall queen sang jst like Cynthia morgan

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by RealGucci: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
another da grin
female accra version.
daz y iz bad to travel at night
poor night vision and wreckless driving

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by pabloex: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
She would have not die, if she didn't enter the car
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hell fire straight

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Mariangeles(f): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
ellalina:
Rip
Now she is dead
A Pastor really prophesied that...?

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by columbus007(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
goddamit shocked
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by sabi99(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
rip to her. May God console her family
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by skallion7(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
we don't know her here in naija
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Profkel: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
Prepare to meet your Lord. Repent tomorrow might be your turn or mine.

10 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
Excessive love of Fame and money = Death

RIP to her

www.brainnewsradio.com

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by wahles(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
Rip dear

However, I do wonder the kinda force involved in separating a body from its soul, it's quite mysterious, one minute u full of life, d next u go numb and lifeless lipsrsealed
Spirituality on another level.
Thinkingoutloud#

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Philinho(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
hmmmmm .......Fear God......R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by pirodoshit(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
I love the girl die.. She was a very good musician.. I fell in love with her first song that I heard.. Poison.. She has a lot of hit currently in Ghana.. Like Hustle,maami hse.. Date your fada

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by SurestG(f): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
Rest in peace Ebony. Da yie

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
ellalina:
Rip
Now she is dead
Which pastor was that sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) / Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.