Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) (59497 Views)

King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son "I Spend 10k Only For Breakfast" (Photos) / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Deletes Photos Of His Car Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by oluwabless1: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by kernel504(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
Is PDP and Jonathan's fault.

How much is his salary, corruption fighting back.

Signed: Ngeneukwu

179 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by olasaad(f): 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
Were is the car you better go and learn from Hushpuppi Aboki

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
I wonder if ngeneukwenu has any car....

Sarrki show us your cars na

270 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
stealing is not corruption

Me i hate cars with passion

2 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by Cyynthialove(f): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
And some iddiots are here struggling to defend Buhari with 10mb free data

Smh

159 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by Teewhy2: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
That is how they spend Nigeria money.
I hope he has a good business for him to be able to purchase all these cars.

4 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by sulemanalex(m): 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
Seeing no car.....o

2 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
Same way Yusuf Buhari loves power bikes

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Those poor things

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by voicelez: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
I like voting out bad politicians

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by Partnerbiz2: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
Who hates cars mbok?

Corruption is not stealing...

1 Like

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by cursedAbiola(f): 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

hahahahahahaha
sarrki go rope for you ooo grin

20 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by FarahAideed: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
I will ask again , who has any evidence, record, video or text where Buhari claimed to be Mr integrity , who has any previous action of Buhari from 1980 till date where his action proves he has the so called integrity because I Don check archives tire and I never see anything ...Every action or record I see seems to point to the fact that Buhari is nothing but a lying , cunning , unfair, dishonest and very corrupt man..

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by RjaysonG: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
Kk
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by colli247(m): 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2018

42 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by lastempero: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
Fulani herdsman spotted!!!

9 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by Tweetysparkles(f): 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
...Because i like cars tooo, can somebody just give me the latest G-wagon key as val gift? angry God please suprise me with car his year 2018, if not as val gift as birthday gift too will be appreciated wink page 0 is highly involved shocked whre are the space bookers

1 Like

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
cursedAbiola:
hahahahahahaha
sarrki go rope for you ooo grin

No be wetin i want me that?
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by FroshJaynex(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
So the share of fighting and harbouring kuruption got his share of the national cake. When bubu is done with Nigeria, I swear some people go see Togo as American.

7 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
Who no like cars.... better cars?
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by eTECTIVe(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
I thought d wife of d President didnt hold any porfolio?? Why does she have a special assistant on administration?? Oh I forgot, in d voices of e-diots "Their family likes cars and worked with d Abachas"

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by kennosklint(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
These people just de enjoy free money

2 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by redangel2017: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hahaha they don't even care about us.... That's what MJ was tellin us oo grin

3 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
Partnerbiz2:
Who hates cars mbok?

Corruption is not stealing...
Abi o! Who no like cars? The boy for just say i like when my mother steals

3 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by obembet(f): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
K
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
why wont you? Who does not like cars? but not all of us is ready to deprive others of their rights to the wealth of the Nation just because we love cars. Warning...cars also kill, so beware of how you get money to buy them.
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by Emmy3(m): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
I hate cars with passion.
Just buy a Bentley for me and see if I'll accept it. If you don't have enough money, just try me with a keke napep and see for yourself.
Nairalanders, please help a brother in need.
View the topic below for more info.
https://www.nairaland.com/4331505/urgent-need-personal-business-loan
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
Na wa o. Wife of a president without portfolio having senior special assistant.
That means she will have special assistant, junior special assistant, assistants and PA. I won't be surprised if the senior special assistant has assistance again. You see how they are wasting resources. Government running is nothing but rubbish.
I won't be surprised if Yusuf and Zara and her sister ,all have assistance assisting another assistant assisting anothrr assistance. What am I even saying....

26 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) / Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari / Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike In 1981 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.