Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) (59492 Views)

King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son "I Spend 10k Only For Breakfast" (Photos) / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Deletes Photos Of His Car Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by Dollabiz: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
& so what?
Is he this first to buy cars with Nigeria's money angry angry
He should go & be sleeping in the cars angry

B*STARD SON angry angry

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by seguno2: 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
I will ask again , who has any evidence, record, video or text where Buhari claimed to be Mr integrity , who has any previous action of Buhari from 1980 till date where his action proves he has the so called integrity because I Don check archives tire and I never see anything ...Every action or record I see seems to point to the fact that Buhari is nothing but a lying , cunning , unfair, dishonest and very corrupt man..

A thief is always a thief.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by seguno2: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
kennosklint:
These people just de enjoy free money

Do you have a special dictionary that equates free to stolen/corruption
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by diegwu01: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nairalanders sef!! grin grin grin
Instead of people to Strive, work hard and pray for Blessings so that Poverty can leave their families and lineage.
they daily visit Nairaland to vent anger, hatred at anything or News that passes by.
My advice;keep at it and dwell in misery. while sane folk reap all the fruits the nation has to offer.
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
Useless pple efriwher.
Fighting corruption indeed
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by kennosklint(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
seguno2:

Do you have a special dictionary that equates free to stolen/corruption
wetin u say make I talk na
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by morisnewrain(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
kernel504:
Is PDP and Jonathan's fault.

How much is his salary, corruption fighting back.

Signed: Ngeneukwu
She served as Minister under general Sanni abacha. Take your mind off her present post but her assets because assuming office in this era
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
Tweetysparkles:
...Because i like cars tooo, can somebody just give me the latest G-wagon key as val gift? angry God please suprise me with car his year 2018, if not as val gift as birthday gift too will be appreciated wink page 0 is highly involved shocked whre are the space bookers

Most men who can afford to buy a Mercedes G Wagon are far more likely to buy one for themselves, so as to charter female company with the bare minimum expenditure required to please Mr. Happy who lives in their trousers, without breaking the bank.

So in summary, man pikin's G Wagon encourages women to promptly drop their panties in hope of scoring a big prize, and the G Wagon will also ensure that even when only small prizes are given out, the women won't complain, for fear of spoiling their chances of getting bigger prizes that may never come.

The more penalty shots are taken, the more the goalposts shift further away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by nonut: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
Tweetysparkles:
I no i deserve it and you aint my God that i will account for... Biko study your business management wella
Keep dreaming sha.
Dangote go dash you one G wagon...

1 Share

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by olasaad(f): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
Chikeluba25:
Control your Jealousy. Can your father buy any of those Benz parked there

You can ask ya father to give me one
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
is he wearing pampers?
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
Cyynthialove:
And some iddiots are here struggling to defend Buhari with 10mb free data

Smh

Under any working system that special assistant would have resigned by her self due to the impression this is given.. You vote people in just to enrich themselves then turn around to oppress you
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by Raylight2(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by promzy555(m): 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Show me your papa own. If the cars too expensive na u go first comment, corruption. 1 kobo you nor get.
olasaad:
Were is the car you better go and learn from Hushpuppi Aboki
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by Keneth404(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
voicelez:
I like voting out bad politicians

Get your pvc, get your pvc.. where exactly where I go and get my pvc coz I don't have ?
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by mrhowoto: 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
Buhari must go.
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by tilesworld1: 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
That's how somebody said that Tobi got his muscles by running errands for girls.
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by room089: 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
Dis one na funky mallam o!
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by Realali(f): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
oluwabless1:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-A5uCHVhreAg/Wn1_25-frzI/AAAAAAANac4/cSvaLUnkXTcupJRXMxUBdZWNL6N9l1kjwCLcBGAs/s320/IMG_20180209_095238_490.JPG[/img]

The son of Dr. Hajo Sani, Senior Special Assistant on Administration, to Aisha Buhari, took to Instagram today to show off his cars. The young man captioned the photos "Cos I like cars"

It's not clear if he owns all the cars though. Dr. Sani also served as a Minister under late General Sani Abacha.

More photos below...

[img]https://2.bp..com/-A5uCHVhreAg/Wn1_25-frzI/AAAAAAANac4/cSvaLUnkXTcupJRXMxUBdZWNL6N9l1kjwCLcBGAs/s320/IMG_20180209_095238_490.JPG[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-nlqszfrM2xo/Wn1-U-vRARI/AAAAAAANacA/-Ldvm5WI1tkwSg0NzkQ2GTA4guedPlPogCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20180209_095311_403.JPG[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-EhwF-qeWE-0/Wn1-VJ1XsgI/AAAAAAANacE/A6vqs2QGZEc_QTpotS0ZFSfg5TstF40BwCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20180209_095326_708.JPG[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-fF184ImxrkI/Wn1-Vjhuf3I/AAAAAAANacI/mTfD9ZT6IrUCmcRf26f5UovS1NRdBm3ogCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20180209_095339_458.JPG[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-NMU87IsEDEw/Wn1-V0If5sI/AAAAAAANacM/IQpifq5tAQYsCCmcx_DY5xx43WDwxspfQCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20180209_095353_989.JPG[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-YqquD2HCShY/Wn1-YGLBeNI/AAAAAAANacU/Y4PFKqugUZgjkv8_qEzxudgnW5JyjNKcwCLcBGAs/s640/1a1a.png[/img]

More @ http://trendzbase..com/2018/02/son-of-aisha-buharis-senior-special.html

Una way de kee una self for this ppl shay una don see dare own SON as he de enjoy himself.....make una learn not to kee anybody for this ppl again abeg
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by naija247: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
Since him love cars why him no post pictures before 2015?
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by sirgalahad26(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
cant someone blow whistle for diswan?!

wait u said u love cars? i just pray u dont end up like yusuph who love powerbikes!
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by Mryacks: 12:14am On Feb 10, 2018
That dude has crashed at least 3 cars in Abuja that I know of. He loves cars for real...
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by ogmask: 7:13am On Feb 10, 2018
kernel504:
Is PDP and Jonathan's fault.

How much is his salary, corruption fighting back.

Signed: Ngeneukwu

How many times have you questioned the salary of Dino Melaye who flaunt cars even Ekiti state budget can't buy.
This young man is not a public officer. He could be a biz man his family background notwithstanding. #curruptionfightingback
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by kernel504(m): 7:54am On Feb 10, 2018
ogmask:

How many times have you questioned the salary of Dino Melaye who flaunt cars even Ekiti state budget can't buy.
This young man is not a public officer. He could be a biz man his family background notwithstanding. #curruptionfightingback

The difference between you and me is that, I'm not defending PDP, but defending APC makes you foolish.
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by ogmask: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2018
kernel504:

The difference between you and me is that, I'm not defending PDP, but defending APC makes you foolish.

Stop insulting pple you idiotic fool
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by ogmask: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2018
kernel504:

If you can't stand a logical discussion shut your stupid trap. If i knew your father before you were born i would have offered him 5 condoms so there be no mistakes ushering an idiot into this world. Simple discussion u call me foolish...small children misbehaving everywhere.
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 10:17am On Feb 10, 2018
ogmask:

If i knew your father before you were born i would have offered him 5 condoms so there be no mistakes ushering an idiot into this world.

Please can you clarify the purpose for which you would have handed out exactly FIVE condoms at the material time you mentioned above.

Specifically, would you have expected the FIVE condoms to be used one after the other, for long-term birth-control, or would your directive have been that the condoms should have been worn at the same time, one on top of the other, in order to achieve a higher level of reliability on the down-stroke ?

Inquiring minds demand to know. Thank you for your support in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by kernel504(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
ogmask:

If you can't stand a logical discussion shut your stupid trap. If i knew your father before you were born i would have offered him 5 condoms so there be no mistakes ushering an idiot into this world. Simple discussion u call me foolish...small children misbehaving everywhere.

To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people! I've known sheep that could outwit you. I’ve worn dresses with higher IQs.
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by kernel504(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
ogmask:

Stop insulting pple you idiotic fool

Your heart is full of unwashed socks. Your soul is full of gunk …The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote, “Stink, stank, stunk!
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by kernel504(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
ogmask:

Your empty brain void of fluid, didnt allow you think Dino, could as well have one or two businesses outside legislative chambers, right?

Look, I'm not responsible for worrying poverty rocking you, and stop trolling busy individuals, it will help reduce your religious obsession and fanatism.

You're dealing with the beast of words, ask Sarrki about me.I will hurt you heart, burn your flesh alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Gifts Regina Daniels ₦27 Million For Christmas (Photo) / Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo) / Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.