Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (82708 Views)

Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) / Woman Set To Wed Man Whose Facebook Messages She Ignored For 2 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
On her retirement, the 49-year-old received a parcel of land
According to Sarah Mutero, she has turned down many marriage proposals from suitors she had given excellent service.

A 49-year-old city sex worker has decided to retire from the trade.
Sarah Mutero pulled the curtain to a trade she thrived in for many years.

After calling it quits, Mutero received a parcel of land worth Sh120,000 in Makuyu, Murang’a County. Some well-wishers have also promised to pool funds to build her a house after she ditched the trade.

Stanley Ngara aka King of Condoms of LVCT- and who is spearheading a programme to retire sex workers in a humane way said sex workers have played an important role in the fight against HIV/Aids.

“Men will seek sex in all ways, but when it comes to sex workers it is a different game. They don’t accept intercourse without condoms however much men insist to pay more for unprotected sex. Society has a negative perception of sex workers but in reality, they are in the front line in prevention of sexually transmitted diseases,” said Ngara.

He added; “Their clients are men in other relationships

— and from surveys, seven out of 10 clients ask for unprotected sex. Out of these seven, five are willing to pay handsomely. If they accept such deals you can imagine how HIV/Aids can spread. We must appreciate them with a retirement package”.
For 23 years Mutero had been a sex worker, having serviced hundreds of men at her hometown of Embu, Nairobi city centre and in Majengo area.

She claims she would service 20 or more men in a day in her younger years. But as age set in, hard economic times and stiff competition she could manage four customers daily. This means an average of 100 per month and for 23 years she has taken care of over 28,000 men.

“It is not an easy thing to satisfying such a big number of men, some being ruthless, yet we end up poor. We earn peanuts that we can’t even save. Everything I have earned in servicing needy men went to clothes, shelter and food for my children as well as education,” she said.

In sex business, pricing is determined by standards and location. In villages, Majengo and places like that, a session popularly called “shot” goes for Sh100. In the city centre it costs Sh200 and higher in upmarket areas.

In Majengo, sex workers rent the mud houses for Sh4,500 per month and have to close business at 11pm. She is among sellers who spent the night there while others with young children or those whose husbands are not aware what they do for living go home early.

In the sex business, she says, some morals are thrown out of the window if one is to make good money.

“If a shot is Sh100 how many men do you have to sleep with to make ends meet? Many. That is why we don’t disregard customers as far as they can pay and are above 18 years. Though I am old, young men prefer me because we treat them well, and if they are beginners we show them how to put on condoms and do enjoyable sex. My clients are aged between 18 and 35 years,” she revealed.

Mutero is among the old sex workers in the city and has decided to retire and set a precedent for her workmates, some in their 60s.

“Young women are taking over. I also find it weird when some customers we meet tell me I served them five or ten years ago. They wonder how I am still alive and in the business. I have turned down many asking to marry me, especially after I give them delightful sex,” she said.

She added; “I want to retire and settle down quietly. I am not addicted to a point I will retreat to the streets. No, I just want quiet life with my children and I am not interested in getting a husband.”

The mother of two sons jumped into prostitution aged 17 years in 1995 after a stranger impregnated her and vanished. His first-born is a form-four leaver while his second son is in form four but struggling with school fees.

“They respect me and I suspect they know I am a sex worker. They have prayed that I shift from what I am doing. I wish my children do not get into this business or seek sex from prostitutes,” she hopes.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/kenyan-oldest-s3x-worker-retires-after-servicing-28000-men-in-23-years-photos/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
cc;lalasticlala, mynd44,seun

This is goodnews grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by wahles(m): 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
Thank u ma'am, retirement from active service

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by RogueX: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
Just disgusting

embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Cowbuoy: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
WTF?? So much respect I've got for my dick, I ain't gon stoop so low to dicking this one... Some men dey try sha... shocked

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by HOLYDICK(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
Happy successful retire from active service
I hope there would be pension and gratuity grin

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nawa o.
It's pathetically funny

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by LAFO: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2018

14 Likes

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Happy Retirement!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by conductor123(m): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
Cowbuoy:
WTF?? So much respect I've got for my dick, I ain't gon stoop so low to dicking this one... Some men dey try sha... shocked

Indirect ponography... Wehdone sah

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Mologi(m): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
Kenya and Zimbabwe....
They are always competing for chair in foolishness.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
OMG ! Her oil rig must 've be wide as lagos ibadan express way
28k dicks?

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by kalufelix(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
Wehdon Ma'am..

If Na For 9ja Na To Knack Batcher Begin To Sell Ogogoro & Benson To Drivers, Agbero And Officers

Enjoy Your Retirement..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
Congrats to her....
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by blues343(m): 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
28 Trophies in 23 Years
SHE DON TRY

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Peachess(f): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
Geez, Kenyans sha. Anyway it's her body, let me not be 'judgy'
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by krissconnect(m): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
Arggghhh! She even received a gift for her promiscuous lifestyle? Kenya, oh dear kenya! shocked

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by EOOJ(m): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
shocked
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Cowbuoy: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
conductor123:

Indirect ponography... Wehdone sah
Lol... grin
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Afflalo(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
And Dis woman will become sumone role model

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by deanoffaculty: 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
Another "mobile hotspot"....

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by macarson2k(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
Groovenaija360:
On her retirement, the 49-year-old received a parcel of land
According to Sarah Mutero, she has turned down many marriage proposals from suitors she had given excellent service.

A 49-year-old city sex worker has decided to retire from the trade.
Sarah Mutero pulled the curtain to a trade she thrived in for many years.

After calling it quits, Mutero received a parcel of land worth Sh120,000 in Makuyu, Murang’a County. Some well-wishers have also promised to pool funds to build her a house after she ditched the trade.

Stanley Ngara aka King of Condoms of LVCT- and who is spearheading a programme to retire sex workers in a humane way said sex workers have played an important role in the fight against HIV/Aids.

“Men will seek sex in all ways, but when it comes to sex workers it is a different game. They don’t accept intercourse without condoms however much men insist to pay more for unprotected sex. Society has a negative perception of sex workers but in reality, they are in the front line in prevention of sexually transmitted diseases,” said Ngara.

He added; “Their clients are men in other relationships

— and from surveys, seven out of 10 clients ask for unprotected sex. Out of these seven, five are willing to pay handsomely. If they accept such deals you can imagine how HIV/Aids can spread. We must appreciate them with a retirement package”.
For 23 years Mutero had been a sex worker, having serviced hundreds of men at her hometown of Embu, Nairobi city centre and in Majengo area.

She claims she would service 20 or more men in a day in her younger years. But as age set in, hard economic times and stiff competition she could manage four customers daily. This means an average of 100 per month and for 23 years she has taken care of over 28,000 men.

“It is not an easy thing to satisfying such a big number of men, some being ruthless, yet we end up poor. We earn peanuts that we can’t even save. Everything I have earned in servicing needy men went to clothes, shelter and food for my children as well as education,” she said.

In sex business, pricing is determined by standards and location. In villages, Majengo and places like that, a session popularly called “shot” goes for Sh100. In the city centre it costs Sh200 and higher in upmarket areas.

In Majengo, sex workers rent the mud houses for Sh4,500 per month and have to close business at 11pm. She is among sellers who spent the night there while others with young children or those whose husbands are not aware what they do for living go home early.

In the sex business, she says, some morals are thrown out of the window if one is to make good money.

“If a shot is Sh100 how many men do you have to sleep with to make ends meet? Many. That is why we don’t disregard customers as far as they can pay and are above 18 years. Though I am old, young men prefer me because we treat them well, and if they are beginners we show them how to put on condoms and do enjoyable sex. My clients are aged between 18 and 35 years,” she revealed.

Mutero is among the old sex workers in the city and has decided to retire and set a precedent for her workmates, some in their 60s.

“Young women are taking over. I also find it weird when some customers we meet tell me I served them five or ten years ago. They wonder how I am still alive and in the business. I have turned down many asking to marry me, especially after I give them delightful sex,” she said.

She added; “I want to retire and settle down quietly. I am not addicted to a point I will retreat to the streets. No, I just want quiet life with my children and I am not interested in getting a husband.”

The mother of two sons jumped into prostitution aged 17 years in 1995 after a stranger impregnated her and vanished. His first-born is a form-four leaver while his second son is in form four but struggling with school fees.

“They respect me and I suspect they know I am a sex worker. They have prayed that I shift from what I am doing. I wish my children do not get into this business or seek sex from prostitutes,” she hopes.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/kenyan-oldest-s3x-worker-retires-after-servicing-28000-men-in-23-years-photos/

This is to say every work have retirement. Hope she will be expecting her retirement benefit.
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by LAFO: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2018

8 Likes

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
really

just at the average below 3 and half customers a day

she is not high ranked in the game !!!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
MAMA DE MAMA. Tuale ooo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lies form the pit of hell 28,000 men who counted them

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
Woooooow............28,000 shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
She deserves a National Merit Award from the Kenyan Government.

Uhuru Kenyatta should be so gracious by giving her a presidential handshake.

A true "Civil Servant" Maximum Respect!

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by davodyguy: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
she no get HIV?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by soulsurvivor123(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
She deserves an award… respect madam

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by LifeDrama: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
Buhari should empower her grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

101 Ways To Tell A Girl That I Love You / 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm / Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.