Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant (53372 Views)

Olukere Of Ikere Ekiti Now Recognized As An Oba In Ekiti State / "Why Woman Cannot Be An Oba In Benin Kingdom" - Man Reveals With Photos / Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over, Leader Of Afonja Descendants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by laydoh(m): 10:14am On Feb 10, 2018
goshee:
no we not be needing bloodbath at this present condition of Nigeria hence you are comfortable as slaves in your own land. pls define carwordice in your own terms
since dia has always bin peace n harmony in dat state and dia z no cause 4 alarm,dat z fine,wat more does a prosperous state nid.fine if u call it cowardice and slavery.
Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by TheKingIsHere: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2018
ANOWEDGREAT:

This is exactly what tinibu and ameachi are currently doing I hope they won't regret it in the future.

The will definately regret it.

Tinubu was already sidelined for about 3 years. It is recently that Buhari needs him to win 2019 election. After that he will be thrown away. Tinubu has also lost APC to the fulanis.

Ameachi is just a figure head. He cant even say anything
Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by TheKingIsHere: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2018
Nowenuse:

Of course it has to be by violence!

Go and ask Southern Kaduna people how they broke out of the strangling grip of Zaria emirate. Millions of Southern Kaduna christians have been ruled from Zaria and all their local chiefs, village head and traditional rulers were fulani muslims sent from Zaria. What do you think caused the 1992 Zangon kataf crisis where the whole town was burnt to the ground and thousands of people died?

Go and ask Sayawa people (Hon Yakubu Dogara's tribe) of Bauchi south how they broke out of Bauchi emirate. They had to organize an ethnic cleansing and chased/kill all the fulanis away from Tafawa balewa town, till today, there is no mosque in that town! If not for that, you could imagine how fulanis were dominating Sayawa christians in their own ancestral land. It had to take series of crisis and bloodshed.

In Adamawa too, one tribe (Michika LGA) have also pulled out of fulani rule, but the fulani dominated state have refused to recognize it. See how they did it, when the current fulani king died. The fulani emirate in Mubi was about to send another king, the locals ambushed the coming king, chased them back to Mubi and forcefully crowned their own as king. Killing every fulani left behind. Now they are no longer under fulani rule.

However, dozens of other tribes in Adamawa, in Borno south and Yobe, and even some in Taraba still remain under fulani rule. Why do you think the fulanis have been fighting Bachama people in Adamawa recently? Bachama people are the only people in Adamawa who were never under fulani rule, hence the only threat to absolute Fulani domination in Adamawa. Fulanis can do anything they like and go free all over Adamawa state, but not in the 5 LGAs of Bachama and neighbouring peoples.

I pity that foolish old man who thinks they can overthrow a full emirate without crisis. Infact, theirs would need to be a full scale war, because unlike northern minorities who were only breaking away from the emirates, these ones want to overthrow a full blown emirate.

I wonder why most yorubas just like to deceive themselves. Cc laydoh, TheKingIsHere, sasalite, ZorGBUooeh

Story for the gods, read what I wrote above.

Well said. For the records, am not yoruba but i love history a lot. Thats why it pains me alot when i see some people trying to twist history.

It is obvious you know the history of Northern Nigeria very well.

Why dont you make a thread on it to enlighten more people about it.

This will really go a long way to educate people on Nairaland.

@ Lalasticalal and Mynd44 please lets try to dedicate thursdays for History about our country, culture and people. It will help a lot of uninformed people here.

I also want to appeal to @ explorers to help in creating more history threads to educate a lot of people, since history has been codedly removed from schools, we can teach ourselves online.

3 Likes

Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by Adebowale89(m): 10:55am On Feb 10, 2018
Habakus:

What is even your problem with the Igbos?
Eze ndigbo is just an appellation that shows someone is the leader of Ndigbo in a particular place. Even the Yorubas have their leaders in SE and you don't see Igbos carrying placards and whining over that.
Have you ever heard of any Igbo anywhere outside of SE killing the indigenes and dragging their land?
This is the major problem with you guys: you'd prefer to bury your heads in the sand while attacking innocent Igbos going about their businesses, meanwhile, some others are ravaging your land, abolishing your traditions and kings right under your nose.
Continue.

Yoruba are now wise now. innocent Igbo indeed with all your hatred for yorubas despite they accommodate your kinsmen u still hate them

you people hypocrisy disgust me, why will I settle in a region I hate so much. you hardly forgive, I really don't know what makes you different from the Fulanis
Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by TheKingIsHere: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2018
Nowenuse:

Keep waiting for the hausas. Majority of the Hausas have been brainwashed into seeing Islam as an identity and bond btw them and the fulanis. And all the Hausa elites have been heavily intermixed with fulanis, so how the hell do you want hausas to do this? A hausa man whose grandmother, mother, wives and inlaws are all fulanis, should now start fighting fulanis? Impossible na.

Majority of the pure original hausas who have not mixed with the fulanis are poor, rural and illiterate! These ones cannot do jack!

So just forget about Hausa people, they are a lost case! Same with Nupe people and Gwari muslims of Niger state.

Niger and Nassarawa state people need to open their eyes.

I was surprised while debating on another thread with one northern muslim here on Hijab.

The guy said that Hijab is part of their tradition.

I was like WTF shocked

I explained to him that hijab was a religious thing and never a traditional thing with the hausas. The guy didnt accept until another hausa called pagan 9ja had to educate him on it.

The damage the fulanis have done to the hausas is totally worrisome.

4 Likes

Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by TheKingIsHere: 11:06am On Feb 10, 2018
Adebowale89:

Yoruba are now wise now. innocent Igbo indeed with all your hatred for yorubas despite they accommodate your kinsmen u still hate them

you people hypocrisy disgust me, why will I settle in a region I hate so much. you hardly forgive, I really don't know what makes you different from the Fulanis

You guys should take it easy. No need hating yourselves.

The real enemy is out there
Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by TheKingIsHere: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2018
Y0ruba:

No! You did not get Islam from Fulani. Islam had been in Yoruba land before Fulanis or Hausa began to take it serious - see Iwo town in Osun state for example. A good number of Yoruba people in Oyo, Iseyin, Ibadan, Osogbo, Ijaiye& so on were mislims before Afonja invited Alimi. In fact, some of the Ibadan army who fought against Fulani army and defeated them in Osogbo & Odo-Otin were muslims; for example Aare Latosa the head of Ibadan army was a muslim.

Contrary to general belief, Fulani, Hausa & Kanuri were slaves across Yoruba land who served domestic purposes & used during wars. They only used Ilorin as a haven when Afonja declared it a safe zone for them which made all of them flock there. When they invaded Oyo they killed people both Yoruba that were muslim & those who were not.

They did not give you Islam o! This is the mistake most Yoruba people make. We think Fulani brought Islam & introduced it to us, no they did not.

The Hausa which our fathers called Gambari, the Kanuri which pur fathers called Kanike & Fulani were used as our slaves when we were practising Islam way before Alimi & Afonja.

Pleas note this.

Well said.

I will suggest you open a thread on this to educate people on this history.

A lot of yoruba people think the fulanis brought islam to them which is not so.

So why should the yorubas wait for instructions from the the sultan of sokoto who is a fulani and not a true Nigerian.

If the yorubas can successfully install thier own supreme Oba in Ilorin it will help them a lot but the price will be deadly.

You can open a thread on this on a Friday since it is related to islam so that either Lalasticlala or mynd44 can move to FP.

People need to be enlightened

2 Likes

Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by adekaz777: 11:19am On Feb 10, 2018
lost battle! dead on arrival! It can only happen if Nigeria seize to exist and divided along River Niger and River Benue. It will remain a mirage under Nigeria for Oba in Ilorin. The city has never av any oba b4 , Afonja came after over 200yrs of existence of the city , meaning there many Yorubas in the city b4 him. Among the earlier Yoruba settlers , which families will be shortlisted? In what order who they follow?
The man has said it in style, that ppl are happy with status cuo , because of Islamic identity and not Fulani identity. All Yoruba who are indigenous are Muslims ( few Christians converts) and it one of the pride of ppl of Ilorin as "ilu Alfa" city of scholars( Arabic and Islamic). All Yoruba Muslims and Muslims all over the world will not like to see reintroduction of egungun and other occultisms in Ilorin. Oba in Ilorin will be more of religious than leadership and everyone will support his faith. Litigation can't solve the issue because there is no reference in history that city has had Oba b4.

2 Likes

Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by ayoxelee(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
abdulwastecx:

My wife is from Ilorin and have relative from there
Then ask ur wife to confirm that cox I'm not only from Ilorin, but also born, bred n raised in it too
Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by Habakus: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
Adebowale89:

How do you mean accommodate my kinsmen?
If by that you refer to the Igbos living in SW while conveniently forgetting Yorubas in the SE, then you definitely deserve all the Fulanis dish out to you and more.
Did you give out your land and houses to the Igbos in SW for free?
Didn't they purchase them just like Yorubas living in the SE?
Your hatred for the Igbos which oozes out from every single comment you make is why we are here talking about how to free your people from their masters' chains.

3 Likes

Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by Adebowale89(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
Habakus:

How do you mean accommodate my kinsmen?
If by that you refer to the Igbos living in SW while conveniently forgetting Yorubas in the SE, then you definitely deserve all the Fulanis dish out to you and more.
Did you give out your land and houses to the Igbos in SW for free?
Didn't they purchase them just like Yorubas living in the SE?
Your hatred for the Igbos which oozes out from every single comment you make is why we are here talking about how to free your people from their masters' chains.

can you just shut up, how many Yoruba dey east? na only Anambra have few Yoruba, none of east states has Yoruba

and for hating Igbo, God knows I'm a nationalist but I will never acknowledge any region that ridicule my region

you should scroll to other threads and see how your Igbo bro&sis are rubbishing the region that accommodate them when they ranaway frm their region

1 Like

Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by Nowenuse: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
ayoxelee:

Exactly, But those pure Yorubas are minority in Ilorin, majority of people in Ilorin have either Fulani, Hausa or Nupe lineage.

That is the problem. Majority of the Ilorin yorubas have been heavily mixed with people of fulani, nupe & hausa origin, hence they are very sympathetic to Arewa identity and are pro-caliphate. Liberating Ilorin would be almost impossible.
Let us not forget that Moro LGA which is under Ilorin emirate too is predominantly Nupe and Yoruba/Nupe mixed people. Ilorin is just too mixed. Yorubaness has been heavily diluted. And the issue of islamic bond is not helping matters.
Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by Habakus: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
Adebowale89:

can you just shut up, how many Yoruba dey east? na only Anambra have few Yoruba, none of east states has Yoruba

and for hating Igbo, God knows I'm a nationalist but I will never acknowledge any region that ridicule my region

you should scroll to other threads and see how your Igbo bro&sis are rubbishing the region that accommodate them when they ranaway frm their region
Your first paragraph shows how dum*b you are.
And maybe I've been chatting with a 12 year old, or perhaps, a very stu*pid person.
Enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by Adebowale89(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
Habakus:

Your first paragraph shows how dum*b you are.
And maybe I've been chatting with a 12 year old, or perhaps, a very stu*pid person.
Enjoy.

you're the one dumb, you can't just come up with bogus statistic that Yoruba live in east too. Yoruba aren't even upto 3% of those Igbo 100% living here

you can't be free of stupidity and quote someone stupid? you need to understand and digest the objective in someone post before running like unchained bull dog to quote me next time

if I'm 9yrs old how is that going to restore your lost senses?

1 Like

Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by Nowenuse: 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
sasalite:
Yes, am among the pure blood Hausas whose ancestors resisted Islam under pain of death from Danfodio and Ahmadu Bello's Islamasition movements. This resistance was passed from one generation to another with the aim of preserving the original Hausa Culture and Traditions.
I see the middle belt as the key to the liberation of the Hausa land because the Hausas are way too comfortable with their gradual disappearance. Hausas with my kind of opinion are too few and weak to effect the corrections but an alliance with a united Middle belt can get the job done. This is because even if the Middle belt region should liberate itself, so long as the Sokoto sultanate and their puppet Amirs remain, the victory remains halfway. Full victory requires total undoing of Dan Fodio's mess. Hausa Kings (Haɓe) are better than the Amirs any day. The Middle belt region has power beyond what I can say but they are too divided, that is why the Fulanis will try to decimate them ASAP before another Kwararrafa emerges that is sure to address the current nonsense. Wake up Middle belt, Unite under one banner, set your cause and correct history's mistakes.

I thought as much.

I have only come in contact with few maguzawa hausa. Very calm and humble people.

There are some few questions I'd like to ask you about your people please. I'd appreciate your honest response.

1) Are all Maguzawa hausa people christians today? Or are there still pure hausa pagans? Are there hausa muslims who still practice and believe in maguzawa culture?

2) I heard 'Masihiyawa' is the umbrella body for Hausa christians. Do you have a rough idea how many hausa christians and maguzawa still exist today? Apparently, they are around 2 million, how true?

3) What areas are you guys predominantly found?

I heard you guys are mostly found in Kano (Tudun wada & Doguwa), in Zaria (Wusasa) and in Katsina (Malumfashi, Kankia & Kafur)..... Is this true?

4) I also heard that you guys are heavily discriminated by the muslim majority society and treated badly. And that many of you are converting to islam to escape discrimination..... Is this true?

5) How do you guys view the name 'Maguzawa'? Do you find it derogatory? Is that what the muslims call you guys most often?

Thanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by Nowenuse: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
sasalite:
Yes, am among the pure blood Hausas whose ancestors resisted Islam under pain of death from Danfodio and Ahmadu Bello's Islamasition movements. This resistance was passed from one generation to another with the aim of preserving the original Hausa Culture and Traditions.
I see the middle belt as the key to the liberation of the Hausa land because the Hausas are way too comfortable with their gradual disappearance. Hausas with my kind of opinion are too few and weak to effect the corrections but an alliance with a united Middle belt can get the job done. This is because even if the Middle belt region should liberate itself, so long as the Sokoto sultanate and their puppet Amirs remain, the victory remains halfway. Full victory requires total undoing of Dan Fodio's mess. Hausa Kings (Haɓe) are better than the Amirs any day. The Middle belt region has power beyond what I can say but they are too divided, that is why the Fulanis will try to decimate them ASAP before another Kwararrafa emerges that is sure to address the current nonsense. Wake up Middle belt, Unite under one banner, set your cause and correct history's mistakes.

I strongly belive what you say, but the problem here is nothing but Islam.

Islam is like a political ideology that destroys people's cultural beliefs and make them see their religion as their primary identity...... Although, there is a moderate kind of islam which also values culture.....

However, majority of the Hausas and about half of the middlebelt muslims practice the former kind of islam. So, it would be practically impossible to liberate these kind of people who have been completely brainwashed by religion.

I was an administrator and leader in the largest online middlebelt group, and you need to see how so many middlebelt muslims from Kwara, Niger and even Kogi & Nasarawa reject the middlebelt idea and are full Arewa apologist and pro-caliphate.
These people are the ones who have and who will always sabotage any efforts made by the middlebelt. They prefer to have a common arewa identity on the basis of islam with hausa-fulanis. So, currently, I no longer believe in a united middlebelt struggle with these people. Those of us who are anti-caliphate, we need to find another identity and struggle to pursue.

I was in a Nupe online group one time and you need to see the way these Nupe muslims were arguing with themselves. Some were saying that there is no need for tribal names anymore, that tribal names are of pagan origin and only islamic names are right. ....Some were against it though. ......Although, the situation of Nupe and other middlebelt muslims is not as worse as that of Hausa muslims, cos hardly will you find a hausa muslim who believes in tribal names, but many Nupe muslims still believe in tribal names. ......But for the fact that arguing against tribal names was even a subject of contention, this shows you how far this pro caliphate mentality has eaten into middlebelt muslims. At least half of them are pro-caliphate. The remaining ones who are not necessarily pro-caliphate, however remain quite apologetic to the caliphate just like yoruba muslims and see no need for a unique middlebellt identity. The liberal middlebelt muslims who manage to believe in a middlebelt identity do not believe that our middlebelt identity should be anti-arewa.

So, just forget it. Only through a full scale war can Hausa land ever be redeemed. Cos even the middlebelt has lost Niger state (where most of them are almost no different and are led by Fulani muslims).

If we from Benue, Plateau, Taraba, FCT, Nasarawa and Southern Kaduna and parts of Adamawa come together and completely liberate ourselves from Arewa grip, the only people we can further liberate are parts of Adamawa and Southern Borno and perhaps southern kebbi and Niger state (Kainji axis) who are christian majority, but are still under fulani grip. .... .

Any group of people who are predominantly muslims are a lost case. Unless the resistance will start from within, it would be deemed as a full scale invasion/war.

2 Likes

Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by Nowenuse: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Well said. For the records, am not yoruba but i love history a lot. Thats why it pains me alot when i see some people trying to twist history.

It is obvious you know the history of Northern Nigeria very well.

Why dont you make a thread on it to enlighten more people about it.

This will really go a long way to educate people on Nairaland.

@ Lalasticalal and Mynd44 please lets try to dedicate thursdays for History about our country, culture and people. It will help a lot of uninformed people here.

I also want to appeal to @ explorers to help in creating more history threads to educate a lot of people, since history has been codedly removed from schools, we can teach ourselves online.

Thanks.

Even If we start creating history threads, they will not make front page. I think I was doing this at a particular time in the past.
Unless news headlines come like this where we can discuss history, other options are difficult.
Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by TheKingIsHere: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nowenuse:

Thanks.

Even If we start creating history threads, they will not make front page. I think I was doing this at a particular time in the past.
Unless news headlines come like this where we can discuss history, other options are difficult.

Please open the thread and tagged me along. If it to pressurize the mods to front page we will do it.

Our people need to be liberated from this bondage.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by ayoxelee(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nowenuse:

That is the problem. Majority of the Ilorin yorubas have been heavily mixed with people of fulani, nupe & hausa origin, hence they are very sympathetic to Arewa identity and are pro-caliphate. Liberating Ilorin would be almost impossible.
Let us not forget that Moro LGA which is under Ilorin emirate too is predominantly Nupe and Yoruba/Nupe mixed people. Ilorin is just too mixed. Yorubaness has been heavily diluted. And the issue of islamic bond is not helping matters.
U've just said it all

1 Like

Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by ayoxelee(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nowenuse:

I strongly belive what you say, but the problem here is nothing but Islam.

Islam is like a political ideology that destroys people's cultural beliefs and make them see their religion as their primary identity...... Although, there is a moderate kind of islam which also values culture.....

However, majority of the Hausas and about half of the middlebelt muslims practice the former kind of islam. So, it would be practically impossible to liberate these kind of people who have been completely brainwashed by religion.

I was an administrator and leader in the largest online middlebelt group, and you need to see how so many middlebelt muslims from Kwara, Niger and even Kogi & Nasarawa reject the middlebelt idea and are full Arewa apologist and pro-caliphate.
These people are the ones who have and who will always sabotage any efforts made by the middlebelt. They prefer to have a common arewa identity on the basis of islam with hausa-fulanis. So, currently, I no longer believe in a united middlebelt struggle with these people. Those of us who are anti-caliphate, we need to find another identity and struggle to pursue.

I was in a Nupe online group one time and you need to see the way these Nupe muslims were arguing with themselves. Some were saying that there is no need for tribal names anymore, that tribal names are of pagan origin and only islamic names are right. ....Some were against it though. ......Although, the situation of Nupe and other middlebelt muslims is not as worse as that of Hausa muslims, cos hardly will you find a hausa muslim who believes in tribal names, but many Nupe muslims still believe in tribal names. ......But for the fact that arguing against tribal names was even a subject of contention, this shows you how far this pro caliphate mentality has eaten into middlebelt muslims. At least half of them are pro-caliphate. The remaining ones who are not necessarily pro-caliphate, however remain quite apologetic to the caliphate just like yoruba muslims and see no need for a unique middlebellt identity. The liberal middlebelt muslims who manage to believe in a middlebelt identity do not believe that our middlebelt identity should be anti-arewa.

So, just forget it. Only through a full scale war can Hausa land ever be redeemed. Cos even the middlebelt has lost Niger state (where most of them are almost no different and are led by Fulani muslims).

If we from Benue, Plateau, Taraba, FCT, Nasarawa and Southern Kaduna and parts of Adamawa come together and completely liberate ourselves from Arewa grip, the only people we can further liberate are parts of Adamawa and Southern Borno and perhaps southern kebbi and Niger state (Kainji axis) who are christian majority, but are still under fulani grip. .... .

Any group of people who are predominantly muslims are a lost case. Unless the resistance will start from within, it would be deemed as a full scale invasion/war.
U are getting it all wrong here, how can d problem b Islam, that that some persons decide to practice a certain religion in a certain way is obviously their choice. As mch as I know my grand parents never ceased to tell me d history of some certain places in Ilorin, d rich culture of Ilorin, d fading ones etc. From all that I've learnt, I dnt see anyway d Ilorin culture is or was related to d core Yoruba culture. The identity of a core Yoruba man is still similar to that of d Hausa/Fulani, d u knw why because majority of d family houses in Ilorin migrated from the Northern side to settle in Ilorin. and as I've heard (not read) as at when Afonja was d Oba of Ilorin, Ilorin was a very small city where travellers come for bussiness purposes(i.e just like a meeting point for different buyers n sellers) , as at that time it only has 7 or 8 households ( can't remember d exact amount) every other persons are travellers either selling or buying. Even d Afonja who was d Oba was imposed by d Alafin of Oyo (as I was told) and he only come to Ilorin to rest after a successful war, collect d taxes n return back to war or to Oyo.
Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by JikanBaura(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Whatever might happen , The bond between Muslims Kwarans (in irrespective of their tribe) will and can never be replaced with nonbelievers. YORUBA and Fulani and other ethnic group of Gwarans are Muslims brothers and if today Kwarans Muslimci should come out and said we want a Kwaran who is not Fulani by tribe to be our emir so be it. One can only feel bad about if he thought things are not done on the right cause. But the majority Muslims won.

Igbos that's are hating. Let's me advice you ignorant with no civilization. You are hoping to creat conflicts within Muslims, Yoruba Muslims we forever choose a Fulani muslim Over igbo infidel. An Igbo muslim is no inferior to a Fulani muslim in the eyes of Yoruba Muslim. Those igbos that think they can replace fulani are deceiving themselves.

We knows very well you hate Islam, Muslims and as whole you hate every tribe in this country stop giving funny advice like you cares. Yoruba kwarans knows very well you hates them and they will prefer Fulani over you anyday anywhere. Likewise Hausa we will choose Yoruba over you anytime anywhere. Ungrateful losers.

Islam Muslims were the reason some some Muslims (who heppen tO be fulani) became to be emirs in Kwara and only that Islam and Muslims can change that right away. Kwaran let's a pious muslims among you be your leaders even if he's a tiv. If their is need to change emir and you can do it just don't allow ethnicity be your reason. Let Islam be the reason.
Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by Kanurii: 12:59am On Feb 11, 2018
Nowenuse:

Fulanis are kings over all Hausa areas (the entire northwest apart from Southern Kaduna).

They used to be kings in southern kaduna as well, until the southern kaduna christian tribes united and broke away from fulani rule, now they have their own traditional rulers.

As for the north-east, historically, the fulani army who also used hausa foot soldiers to attack and conquer Bauchi, parts of Adamawa, Yobe, Gombe and even Taraba.
So, the fulanis rule the entire north east too, except for the Kanuris of Borno and the Bachama and other tribes of Numan confederation in Adamawa. The people of Southern Gombe (who are christians) also resisted Fulani rule and have their own kings. While a particular tribe in Bauchi south also resisted fulani rule too and now have their own king.
Taraba is one north-east state where the majority are not ruled by fulani. The Jukun kingdom of Wukari was great and were never defeated by fulanis. However, fulanis still rule a large chunk of Taraba, but they are heavily opposed and undermined there, since Taraba is a christian majority and christian ruled state.

So, fulanis rule at least 50-60% of the north-east.

In the north-central, fulanis only dominate in Niger and Kwara state (Ilorin). They rule the entire state as long as am concerned. Although many Nupes and Gwaris will argue that their emirs are not fulanis, however, all Emirs are subject to the fulani Sokoto caliphate, so it makes no difference.

Benue state has no business with fulani rule or emirate. Kogi state too, however, that can be argued, since the Maigari of Lokoja is traditionally under the Emir of Bida in Niger state. So Bida controls Lokoja (although just sone part of it).

There are emirates in Nasarawa,FCT & Plateau, but they are in a minority.

So, we can say at least 25% of north-central is ruled by fulanis.

Nice write up

Concise,well-researched

Very Good Job

2 Likes

Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 11, 2018
Nowenuse:

I thought as much.

I have only come in contact with few maguzawa hausa. Very calm and humble people.

There are some few questions I'd like to ask you about your people please. I'd appreciate your honest response.

1) Are all Maguzawa hausa people christians today? Or are there still pure hausa pagans? Are there hausa muslims who still practice and believe in maguzawa culture?

2) I heard 'Masihiyawa' is the umbrella body for Hausa christians. Do you have a rough idea how many hausa christians and maguzawa still exist today? Apparently, they are around 2 million, how true?

3) What areas are you guys predominantly found?

I heard you guys are mostly found in Kano (Tudun wada & Doguwa), in Zaria (Wusasa) and in Katsina (Malumfashi, Kankia & Kafur)..... Is this true?

4) I also heard that you guys are heavily discriminated by the muslim majority society and treated badly. And that many of you are converting to islam to escape discrimination..... Is this true?

5) How do you guys view the name 'Maguzawa'? Do you find it derogatory? Is that what the muslims call you guys most often?

Thanks for your response.

I will try my best to answer your questions

1) Not all Maguzawa are Christians, we still have pagan Hausas till tomorrow, but we are praying, working and hoping to see them saved so as to salvage what is left of our tribemen. Hausa Muslims are mostly mixed with other tribes like the Baburawa, Margi, Nupe, e.t.c. For those, the Hausa culture is the same as Islamic culture. But there are few pure Hausa muslims left who still take pride in their Hausa heritage.

2) Yes, Masihiyawa remains the mother-body for Christians of Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri extract. But if you are interested in the number for only pure Hausa Christians then 85% of Masihiyawa membership will be the figure. The Fulanis and Kanuris will cover 10% while 5% goes to other tribes who join in disguise as Hausas just for future benefits. But we know them by mere looking, its in the blood. In total, the Hausa tribe is estimated to be above 70 million all over Africa and only about 5% are non muslims publicly (There are hidden Christians among the "Muslims" out of fear of death). Hausa Christians cover about 85% of the non muslim Hausas. But this is a rough estimate based on my own personal knowledge of my people. The real figures may differ.

3) I can only tell you of local government areas in Kano state where Hausa Christians are concentrated, these includes Tudun Wada, Doguwa, Sumaila, Rogo, Takai, Rano and Bebeji (Southern Kano). There is something about North and South in this world.

4) Yes, we are indeed heavily discriminated against in our respective home states; most of our muslim tribesmen see us as the painful truth about Islam's failure to completely wipe out the Hausa culture and change our history to suit Islam. While I was in ABU Zaria, a lecturer in my department upon discovering I was a Christian told me to my face that " You are a virus in Kano state, and we will make sure the state is cured". The discrimination is worst than you think for us because they see us as a disgrace.

5) Most muslims use the name "Maguzawa" as an insult to any Hausa person who rejects Islam. Personally, am not offended by the name because YES, I REJECT ISLAM AND WILL FOREVER DO SO BECAUSE I HAVE FOUND THE TRUTH. My ancestors were right when they rejected Islam and paved the way for us to find Christ easily. This has been my family's legacy and it will not fail in my time.

And to add some information, the Maguzawas also have a name for Hausa Muslims which depicts how we view them, the name is "Nasili". It depicts a lazy, dirty, hypocrite who is a thief and has lost the honor, trustworthiness, humility, courtesy and integrity of the original Hausa man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by peterphd(m): 9:57am On Feb 11, 2018
Nowenuse:

Thanks.

Are you tiv from benue? Could you suggest some historic resources for perusal?

1 Like

Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2018
JikanBaura:

Whatever might happen , The bond between Muslims Kwarans (in irrespective of their tribe) will and can never be replaced with nonbelievers. YORUBA and Fulani and other ethnic group of Gwarans are Muslims brothers and if today Kwarans Muslimci should come out and said we want a Kwaran who is not Fulani by tribe to be our emir so be it. One can only feel bad about if he thought things are not done on the right cause. But the majority Muslims won.

Igbos that's are hating. Let's me advice you ignorant with no civilization. You are hoping to creat conflicts within Muslims, Yoruba Muslims we forever choose a Fulani muslim Over igbo infidel. An Igbo muslim is no inferior to a Fulani muslim in the eyes of Yoruba Muslim. Those igbos that think they can replace fulani are deceiving themselves.

We knows very well you hate Islam, Muslims and as whole you hate every tribe in this country stop giving funny advice like you cares. Yoruba kwarans knows very well you hates them and they will prefer Fulani over you anyday anywhere. Likewise Hausa we will choose Yoruba over you anytime anywhere. Ungrateful losers.

Islam Muslims were the reason some some Muslims (who heppen tO be fulani) became to be emirs in Kwara and only that Islam and Muslims can change that right away. Kwaran let's a pious muslims among you be your leaders even if he's a tiv. If their is need to change emir and you can do it just don't allow ethnicity be your reason. Let Islam be the reason.

Bro, the change in leadership in Ilorin is not religion based but cultural. Over the years, there have been repeated efforts to dislodge Fulani lineage from the the throne but they were saved by the British, the pro-North coupists and recently by Bukola Saraki who reverted all the slow but progressive changes made the late Mohammed Lawal.

The thing about Ilorin Yoruba is they are:

1. Proud people who feel insulted to be relegated below a ‘foreigner’ in their own land. Interestingly, the Fulani emir fights tooth and nail to keep Yoruba rulers in that state at low class grade and if possible dislodge them and place their towns under him. E.g the Afonja, Alabomu & Ajikobi in Ilorin; and Jebba & Ekiti areas.

2. The Youba people of Ilorin over the years have come to realize they are not and will never be Fulani or Hausa no matter how they obliterate their own identities to fit in and they will, regardless of their education and exposure be servants at max in the caliphate scheme of things. The Sarakis, especially the father and then Senate president’ have learnt this the hard way.

3. The Yoruba Ilorin have contact with their fellow Yoruba who are muslims, christians and traditionalist in the Southwest. They Ilorin feel different and are treated differently by their kith and kin. In fact they are veiwed under the lens of suspicion by their kin folk who see them as Hausa/Fulani meanwhile the Yoruba Ilorin tries hard to embrace and be embraced as a fellow Yoruba. They know this stems from the Fulani emirship which consciously and unconsciously drives them to act and try very much to be Fulani. Also, the philosophy of the Yoruba is ‘Oba lo ni ile and the people’ that is the king owns the land and the people. Which means whatever the king is determines what the people are. This is why the average Yoruba man struggles to separate Oba Bini whose ancestor is Yoruba from Bini people who are not Yoruba - my people automatically assume since the Oba is of Yoruba origin, this automatically means the people are Yoruba for a people cannot accept a stranger or some not of their own stock rule over them. This same ideology extends to Ilorin & they find it hard to accept the emir ruling over mostly Yoruba might have become ‘Yorubanized’ rather, they think the people have become ‘Fulanized’.

Hence, the struggle for the overthrow of Fulani emir will continue or at max, the division of Ilorin as can be seen in a colonial comission recommendation which the North hijacked. If you look at Kwara North and Kwara South (inclusive of Ilorin south and west I think) you will observe the palpable difference with the South being the hub of the enthronement of Oba in Ilorin because that is where the Yoruba are.

It is beyond religion sir, it is cultural.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by JikanBaura(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Y0ruba:

Bro, the change in leadership in Ilorin is not religion based but cultural. Over the years, there have been repeated efforts to dislodge Fulani lineage from the the throne but they were saved by the British, the pro-North coupists and recently by Bukola Saraki who reverted all the slow but progressive changes made the late Mohammed Lawal.

The thing about Ilorin Yoruba is they are:

1. Proud people who feel insulted to be relegated below a ‘foreigner’ in their own land. Interestingly, the Fulani emir fights tooth and nail to keep Yoruba rulers in that state at low class grade and if possible dislodge them and place their towns under him. E.g the Afonja, Alabomu & Ajikobi in Ilorin; and Jebba & Ekiti areas.

2. The Youba people of Ilorin over the years have come to realize they are not and will never be Fulani or Hausa no matter how they obliterate their own identities to fit in and they will, regardless of their education and exposure be servants at max in the caliphate scheme of things. The Sarakis, especially the father and then Senate president’ have learnt this the hard way.

3. The Yoruba Ilorin have contact with their fellow Yoruba who are muslims, christians and traditionalist in the Southwest. They Ilorin feel different and are treated differently by their kith and kin. In fact they are veiwed under the lens of suspicion by their kin folk who see them as Hausa/Fulani meanwhile the Yoruba Ilorin tries hard to embrace and be embraced as a fellow Yoruba. They know this stems from the Fulani emirship which consciously and unconsciously drives them to act and try very much to be Fulani. Also, the philosophy of the Yoruba is ‘Oba lo ni ile and the people’ that is the king owns the land and the people. Which means whatever the king is determines what the people are. This is why the average Yoruba man struggles to separate Oba Bini whose ancestor is Yoruba from Bini people who are not Yoruba - my people automatically assume since the Oba is of Yoruba origin, this automatically means the people are Yoruba for a people cannot accept a stranger or some not of their own stock rule over them. This same ideology extends to Ilorin & they find it hard to accept the emir ruling over mostly Yoruba might have become ‘Yorubanized’ rather, they think the people have become ‘Fulanized’.

Hence, the struggle for the overthrow of Fulani emir will continue or at max, the division of Ilorin as can be seen in a colonial comission recommendation which the North hijacked. If you look at Kwara North and Kwara South (inclusive of Ilorin south and west I think) you will observe the palpable difference with the South being the hub of the enthronement of Oba in Ilorin because that is where the Yoruba are.

It is beyond religion sir, it is cultural.

In the Sokoto caliphate which illorin emirate is part of, only emirship should be acknowledged, The uba is needless , kwarans Muslims doesn't need an uba, Youruba Christians and igbos from down south are the who hates everything Islam so are suggesting for Kwara to have an uba.

Yoruba Christians in South whether they recognized Kwarans as their brothers or as fulani it's their own problem. Kwaran knows who they are and needs north body acceptance.

Fulani where not save by the British , British can't save them. Kwara is Islamic State and needs no traditional ruler to be above Islamic ruler that's won't happen. The current dynasty of emir of illorin will never be dethrone.
Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
JikanBaura:

In the Sokoto caliphate which illorin emirate is part of, only emirship should be acknowledged, The uba is needless , kwarans Muslims doesn't need an uba, Youruba Christians and igbos from down south are the who hates everything Islam so are suggesting for Kwara to have an uba.

Yoruba Christians in South whether they recognized Kwarans as their brothers or as fulani it's their own problem. Kwaran knows who they are and needs north body acceptance.

Fulani where not save by the British , British can't save them. Kwara is Islamic State and needs no traditional ruler[/b]to [b]be above Islamic ruler that's won't happen. The current dynasty of emir of illorin will never be dethrone.

1. There’s nothing like Yoruba mislim or Yoruba Christian, a Yoruba is a Yoruba. This is why Yoruba who are thorough muslims from the south do not understand some Ilorin who try to be Muslim in religion but Fulani in identity. Yoruba generally put religion in the back and their culture in the front. You should see how a lot of us feel about Mr. Ishaq Akintola.

2. Unfortunately, the Yoruba Kwara know they do not need the North. Most of them know they would never be equal partners in the Caliphate. Saraki is the obe forcing the state into Northern thing.

3. One Emir was killed and another was sent to Sokoto. The British saved the dynasty by installing a Fulani back on the throne.

4. Kwara is not Islamic state. Ilorin an Islamic state and Yoruba are ruled by Oba not Emir. See Iwo town that is more Islamic than Ilorin.

5. See Mohammed Lawal’s policies. See the Afonja Descendant’s Union struggles. See the general opinion of Ilorin indigenes. It is so bad that to cope with the emirship, they refer to the emir as Oba. A some of coping mechanism.

6. And when it happens, what are you going to do bro?

1 Like

Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by macof(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
JikanBaura:

Why are you saying Kwarans? this is an Ilorin issue, not the whole of Kwara state

1 Like

Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by JikanBaura(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
sasalite:

1) Not all Maguzawa are Christians, we still have pagan Hausas till tomorrow, but we are praying, working and hoping to see them saved so as to salvage what is left of our tribemen. Hausa Muslims are mostly mixed with other tribes like the Baburawa, Margi, Nupe, e.t.c. For those, the Hausa culture is the same as Islamic culture. But there are few pure Hausa muslims left who still take pride in their Hausa heritage.

2) Yes, Masihiyawa remains the mother-body for Christians of Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri extract. But if you are interested in the number for only pure Hausa Christians then 85% of Masihiyawa membership will be the figure. The Fulanis and Kanuris will cover 10% while 5% goes to other tribes who join in disguise as Hausas just for future benefits. But we know them by mere looking, its in the blood. In total, the Hausa tribe is estimated to be above 70 million all over Africa and only about 5% are non muslims publicly (There are hidden Christians among the "Muslims" out of fear of death). Hausa Christians cover about 85% of the non muslim Hausas. But this is a rough estimate based on my own personal knowledge of my people. The real figures may differ.

3) I can only tell you of local government areas in Kano state where Hausa Christians are concentrated, these includes Tudun Wada, Doguwa, Sumaila, Rogo, Takai, Rano and Bebeji (Southern Kano). There is something about North and South in this world.

4) Yes, we are indeed heavily discriminated against in our respective home states; most of our muslim tribesmen see us as the painful truth about Islam's failure to completely wipe out the Hausa culture and change our history to suit Islam. While I was in ABU Zaria, a lecturer in my department upon discovering I was a Christian told me to my face that " You are a virus in Kano state, and we will make sure the state is cured". The discrimination is worst than you think for us because they see us as a disgrace.

5) Most muslims use the name "Maguzawa" as an insult to any Hausa person who rejects Islam. Personally, am not offended by the name because YES, I REJECT ISLAM AND WILL FOREVER DO SO BECAUSE I HAVE FOUND THE TRUTH. My ancestors were right when they rejected Islam and paved the way for us to find Christ easily. This has been my family's legacy and it will not fail in my time.

And to add some information, the Maguzawas also have a name for Hausa Muslims which depicts how we view them, the name is "Nasili". It depicts a lazy, dirty, hypocrite who is a thief and has lost the honor, trustworthiness, humility, courtesy and integrity of the original Hausa man.

The reason why hausa people are estimated to be 70 Million people are your kind whom have lost their culture and language infavor of Hausa. You are not Hausa you are just a fraud who has no history or culture and tribe tO call his so. This serves as consequences that we will forever faced for accommodating and having other tribes embrace our language. Every piece of shit will be wanting to claim our tribe just because he/she speaks our language.

Hausawa we knows ourselves , hide your true identity behind screen lieying to be hausa, foolish you don't know you are disgracing yourself. The rubbish you type exposed you , No hausa will read what you wrote and be convinced you are Hausa.

You are cristian and you are claiming to be Bamaguje bloody liar, Hausa Muslims will never call a cristian bamaguje, The Word Maguzawa refers to the Hausa pagans and them alone .Even if you a pagan or Christian you don't falls under Maguzawa but Arna. Hausa calls people arna(group) arne(m) arniya(f) to not only show he is none muslim but to also show disdain that he is not from the hausa tribe. Even a Hausa cristian should only be call a Kirista. You will have to be Hausa by tribe plus followed hausa paganism for you to be term Bamaguje.

You commenteds shows you are not Hausa. Because a bamaguje knows that nobody on this earth loves him more than his Hausa brothers, because they don't discriminate against him and will always be on his side as long as his not quelty. If maguzawa still exist today it's because Islam was never impose on them.

And unlike cristian and fraud . The maguzawa nevers sees fulani or hausa as their enemies because they are the people they grown up and live with. Heck not even a christian dakarkari tribemen will sees Hausa or fulani as his enemy because of the love and respect they between. Said you are hoping to acclaim you tribemen into light of Cristianity.

Said you still have pagans but you are hoping and working hard to see them saved so as to salvage Wat is left of tribemen. Who are your tribemen that you are hoping of rescuing and how do you intend to save them?, from what/who do you want to save them? Shameless
Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by JikanBaura(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Y0ruba:

1. There’s nothing like Yoruba mislim or Yoruba Christian, a Yoruba is a Yoruba. This is why Yoruba who are thorough muslims from the south do not understand some Ilorin who try to be Muslim in religion but Fulani in identity. Yoruba generally put religion in the back and their culture in the front. You should see how a lot of us feel about Mr. Ishaq Akintola.

2. Unfortunately, the Yoruba Kwara know they do not need the North. Most of them know they would never be equal partners in the Caliphate. Saraki is the obe forcing the state into Northern thing.

3. One Emir was killed and another was sent to Sokoto. The British saved the dynasty by installing a Fulani back on the throne.

4. Kwara is not Islamic state. Ilorin an Islamic state and Yoruba are ruled by Oba not Emir. See Iwo town that is more Islamic than Ilorin.

5. See Mohammed Lawal’s policies. See the Afonja Descendant’s Union struggles. See the general opinion of Ilorin indigenes. It is so bad that to cope with the emirship, they refer to the emir as Oba. A some of coping mechanism.

6. And when it happens, what are you going to do bro?

1. Yoruba is Yoruba but you are deceiving yourself bro
when you said their are no yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians, they are the minority whom igbos sees as easy target to brainwash. Just be happy that you could stay United as tribe despite grin smartass igbos wanting to devide you instead of forcausing on how to united within their tribe and neighboring tribes.

2. We are equal partner cool we are Muslim and nobody is above other, have some fulani mixed yoruba relatives and friend from Kwara. Are you from Kwara?

3. Kwara is Islamic State, illorin it capital is rule by Emir and his people. In Kwara Oba is just a traditional title not mire than maigari given, In other Yoruba land like Lagos Oba might be an important (traditional) ruler.

4. One Emir was killed and another was sent to Sokoto. The British saved the dynasty by installing a Fulani back on the throne..... smiley interesting, would love to know more.

5. Dynasty could change, it could be hooping from one tribe tO other i have no problem with that. All that matters they are all brothers bound by blood and Islam and actually it will still be cool if pure blooded yoruba took over cool the Afterall they muslim brothers.
Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by Nowenuse: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
sasalite:

Ok, thanks for the response. At least it has helped me to get a better picture.

Lastly, I'd like to ask.
1) Are there any influential Maguzawa hausa people in Nigeria? In Kano, or anywhere? If yes, pls I'd like to know their names and their positions.

2) Also, I heard of many Kurama speaking christian communities in Kano (Southern Kano) precisely. These communities are supposedly a spill over of Kurama areas in neighbouring Kaduna, Plateau & Bauchi states. Do you know about them? If yes, do you have an idea of their population and how they identify themselves and how they relate with your own people and the muslim majority of the state?

3) Among those Kano LGAs which you mentioned where your people are concentrated, are there any of them dominated by your maguzawa people? Do your people occupy any political positions? If yes which pls.

Expect a PM from me also.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by macof(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
JikanBaura:

1. Yoruba is Yoruba but you are deceiving yourself bro
when you said their are no yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians, they are the minority whom igbos sees as easy target to brainwash. Just be happy that you could stay United as tribe despite grin smartass igbos wanting to devide you instead of forcausing on how to united within their tribe and neighboring tribes.

2. We are equal partner cool we are Muslim and nobody is above other, have some fulani mixed yoruba relatives and friend from Kwara. Are you from Kwara?

3. Kwara is Islamic State, illorin it capital is rule by Emir and his people. In Kwara Oba is just a traditional title not mire than maigari given, In other Yoruba land like Lagos Oba might be an important (traditional) ruler.

4. One Emir was killed and another was sent to Sokoto. The British saved the dynasty by installing a Fulani back on the throne..... smiley interesting, would love to know more.

5. Dynasty could change, it could be hooping from one tribe tO other i have no problem with that. All that matters they are all brothers bound by blood and Islam and actually it will still be cool if pure blooded yoruba took over cool the Afterall they muslim brothers.

oponu just shut up. Kwara is different from Ilorin. Emir of Ilorin is not the head of all of Kwara. There are many Obas in Kwara. And you have no say in this issue so who gives a fvck if you have a problem with that or not?

look at the nonsense angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia / The Eggon People / Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.