Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

The Craziest Thing You Did As A Kid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Craziest Thing You Did As A Kid (571 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Craziest Thing You Did As A Kid by Pusyiter(m): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hi guys, lets take sometime and sober reflect the nasty things we did as kids/when growing up. What was the craziest thing you did as a kid?
For me was when I was told by my kid mates that money can grow and bring in more money like seeds. I then decided to plant 50k coin in the ground and kept watering it hoping it would grow. Only to be devastated when it was missing. You know 50k then was like almost N500 now. I cried and cried and when I told my parents, they laughed at me to scorn and I felt more terrible.
What was yours? Feel free to share.

(1) (Reply)

Three (3) People Not To Trust In Life / You're Like A Brother To Me � / #BBNAIJA DOUBLE WAHALA Miracle At It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.