Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G (4801 Views)

Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba / Woman Whose Husband Was Killed By Boko Haram Remarries A Liberian In US / Meet The Woman Whose Womb Has Produced A President, Vice President,ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by ajoyeleke(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
The woman pictured left above is Hajia Dada Yar'Adua, the matriach of the Yar'Adua family. She was married to Musa Yar'Adua, a former Minister. Her son, Shehu Musa Yaradua, was Vice President from 1979-1981. Another son of hers, Umaru Musa Yaradua, was Governor of Katsina State for 8 years 1999-2007, and later President of Nigeria 2007-2009 when he died.
Her grandson, Alh. Murtala Shehu Yaradua, was a Minister between 2009-2011. Three of her granddaughters were wives of Governors of three different states.

Amazing! Such a blessed woman.

Photo credit: The Almajira Initiative

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by Likei(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
Fulani terrorists!!!

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by hypertension(m): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
Likei:
Fulani terrorists!!!

You lack home training. what has this mama done to even deserved your insult now..

She is fulani, but neither her sons, daughter or grandchildren has hurt Nigerians.

Please show respect and move on. If she's a bad person, allow God to judge.

Someday you will grow old (that's if you start respecting your elders), and other younger generations will beg for your blessing.

Keep tribe off..All elders deserve respect..

Bikonu

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by Eggcelent(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
Most Impressive!

Northeners Help One Another To Rise

Southerners Suppress One Another

The Latter Will Then Turn Around To Blame The Former For Its Woes

OBJ Wouldn't Allow Awolowo To Become President. Same Thing Was Repeated With MKO

Who Are The Real Terrorists; Northerners Or Southerners?

11 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by hisgrace090: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
A highly blessed woman whose belly lies the seed of greatness.

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by SweetJoystick(m): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
Seen, next please

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by Lipscomb(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
lipsrsealed as this warning stop the useless guy from insult buhari tomorrow.
Eggcelent:
Most Impressive!

OBJ Wouldn't Allow Awolowo To Become President. Same Thing Was Repeated With MKO

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by Aegon(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
Vice President who?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by Pavore9: 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Women really do outlive men.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by Ahmed0336(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
Aegon:
Vice President who?
read it all over again.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
May the fruits of my womb also be a great blessings to nations.
Amen!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by Aegon(m): 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ahmed0336:
read it all over again.
Shehu was never Vice President between 1979 and 1981

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by gssdobi: 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
no hating.The truth is that she married the right man. My point,is that assuming she married a typical Fulani herdsman, her womb would have produced three Fulani terrorists,her 3 granddaughters would have be wives to three killers and murderers.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by salam1(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
gssdobi:
no hating.The truth is that she married the right man. My point,is that assuming she married a typical Fulani herdsman, her womb would have produced three Fulani terrorists,her 3 granddaughters would have be wives to three killers and murderers.
is just lyk saying because an Igbo man in caught with drugs does DAT min DAT all Igbo are drug pusher's. Whoever is giving u this orientation is killing u, may God help u c the truth soon

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by naptu2: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
ajoyeleke:
The woman pictured left above is Hajia Dada Yar'Adua, the matriach of the Yar'Adua family. She was married to Musa Yar'Adua, a former Minister. Her son, Shehu Musa Yaradua, was Vice President from [b]1979-1981. Another son of hers, Umaru Musa Yaradua, was Governor of Katsina State for 8 years 1999-2007, and later President of Nigeria 2007-2009 when he died.
Her grandson, Alh. Murtala Shehu Yaradua, was a Minister between 2009-2011. Three of her granddaughters were wives of Governors of three different states.

Photo credit: The Almajira Initiative[/b]

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

@ bold: Major General Shehu Musa Yar'Adua was Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters (military vice president) from 1976-1979.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by obongtunji: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
Eggcelent:
Most Impressive!

Very correct sir.
A northerner doesn't have problem helping his neighbour to get to the top irrespective of where he is, but a southerner just want only him to be up there so that he can keep oppressing everyone around him.
I won't be surprised if they avoid this comment like ebola

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by Opoki(m): 12:32am On Feb 10, 2018
Eggcelent:
Most Impressive!

Lol, I read something similar to this on facebook, let me take a moment to tell you the truth, OBJ was not a peaceful man back in the early 90s to the time he was freed to compete for 1999 general election.

OBJ was under watch list just like Woke Soyinka and others, how could he have hindered MKO from becoming the president?

I can't say about Awolowo though but that of OBJ I'm so sure of.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by DonBobes(m): 12:36am On Feb 10, 2018
Likei:
Fulani terrorists!!!
Don't generalize ur judgement
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 10, 2018
Aegon:
Shehu was never Vice President between 1979 and 1981
He was VP under OBJ (1976-1979).
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:44am On Feb 10, 2018
ajoyeleke:
The woman pictured left above is Hajia Dada Yar'Adua, the matriach of the Yar'Adua family. She was married to Musa Yar'Adua, a former Minister. Her son, Shehu Musa Yaradua, was Vice President from 1979-1981. Another son of hers, Umaru Musa Yaradua, was Governor of Katsina State for 8 years 1999-2007, and later President of Nigeria 2007-2009 when he died.

Photo credit: The Almajira Initiative

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Das some good pvssy raght Thar'
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by seunowa(f): 3:44am On Feb 10, 2018
Likei:
Fulani terrorists!!!

I knw u don't av respect 4 ur mother.
If at all u av one. Sef
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by seunowa(f): 3:46am On Feb 10, 2018
Aegon:
Vice President who?

Go back and read ur book
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by seunowa(f): 3:49am On Feb 10, 2018
gssdobi:

May God deliver u from who has inflicted u with dis sickness..
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by chubinwa(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2018
I tap dis blessing for my mother in Jesus name Amen!!
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G by Likei(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
seunowa:

I knw I don't av respect 4 my mother.
If at all I av one. Sef

Common good English you can't spoke

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The 10 States That Have Produced All Nigeria’s Presidents (PHOTOS) / Magu Did Not Allege Corruption In NSIP – EFCC / FG Defends Dangote Over Plan To Sell Fuel At International Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.