Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

How To Raise Money For Farming And Other Businesses Without Bank Loan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Raise Money For Farming And Other Businesses Without Bank Loan (607 Views)

6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics / A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses / Diamond Access Bank Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Raise Money For Farming And Other Businesses Without Bank Loan by samusonite: 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
HOW TO RAISE MONEY FOR FARMING AND OTHER BUSINESSES WITHOUT BANK LOAN

The world economy is going through difficult times – unemployment, low income, high cost of living, etc.

However, there is a new and a vibrant economy – The Digital Economy powered by Information Technology (mobile phone, computers, internet, etc.)

With this there is easy distribution of information and wealth only for those who are ready and willing to learn new things.

‘For the lack of knowledge my people perish’

Today, some people are taking advantage of the difficult economic situations by setting up systems to help people to create wealth
Microfinance
Network Marketing
Forex Trading (Investments)
Stock Market
Crowd Funding
Lots of others…

Crowd funding
CrowdFunding is basically a group of people coming together on a common platform to help each other to raise funds for any project they desire.

The project
The name of the crowd funding we are part of is called Project360 designed for the distribution of wealth.

Getting started
A onetime payment of N1500 is required to be a part of the system.
No further out of pocket expenses.

You can raise up to 580k in 3 months.

Please only serious people should contact me.
Re: How To Raise Money For Farming And Other Businesses Without Bank Loan by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hey, we should talk, i have a group u can share ur idea with
Re: How To Raise Money For Farming And Other Businesses Without Bank Loan by olahbc: 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
lol haha receive sense nw ijn ;Dlol haha receive sense nw ijn
Re: How To Raise Money For Farming And Other Businesses Without Bank Loan by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 11, 2018
samusonite:
HOW TO RAISE MONEY FOR FARMING AND OTHER BUSINESSES WITHOUT BANK LOAN

The world economy is going through difficult times – unemployment, low income, high cost of living, etc.

However, there is a new and a vibrant economy – The Digital Economy powered by Information Technology (mobile phone, computers, internet, etc.)

With this there is easy distribution of information and wealth only for those who are ready and willing to learn new things.

‘For the lack of knowledge my people perish’

Today, some people are taking advantage of the difficult economic situations by setting up systems to help people to create wealth
Microfinance
Network Marketing
Forex Trading (Investments)
Stock Market
Crowd Funding
Lots of others…

Crowd funding
CrowdFunding is basically a group of people coming together on a common platform to help each other to raise funds for any project they desire.

The project
The name of the crowd funding we are part of is called Project360 designed for the distribution of wealth.

Getting started
A onetime payment of N1500 is required to be a part of the system.
No further out of pocket expenses.

You can raise up to 580k in 3 months.

Please only serious people should contact me.

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Legit Cash Online / Register For Free 20k / Tzone: I'm Giving It A Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.