Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 (8543 Views)

Vw Golf 3 Conversion From Carburetor To Mono-point Injection / Vw Golf 3 Conversion From Carburetor To Mono-point Injection / How VW Lost The Rolls-Royce Brand To BMW 4 Yrs After Buying It For ₦200b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by chucksbadt(m): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
So far so good, a lot of people have criticized the Golf 4 saying it has electrical problems, gear problems, engine problems and so on. Personally, i drove a friends golf 4(Automatic 1.6) from bayelsa to Port harcourt just recently and i must say, i was really impressed. So stable on the road, i love the balance, nice interior and good power steering.

Those that have used the vw golf 4, i'll like to know your feedback, positive and negative.
Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by HUSTLEOFMAN: 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
I think you should ask dancok how reliable the golf 4 is. He drove his own inter state without engine.

I'm a demeanor.
grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by deathwing(m): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
HAhahahaha. Moment i saw this topic, I knew you demeanors wouldn't allow Dancok to rest. LOOOOOL

HUSTLEOFMAN:
I think you should ask dancok how reliable the golf 4 is. He drove his own inter state without engine.

I'm a demeanor.
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by chucksbadt(m): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
deathwing:
HAhahahaha. Moment i saw this topic, I knew you demeanors wouldn't allow Dancok to rest. LOOOOOL

Who is Dancok? Does he own a golf 4?

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by deathwing(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
chucksbadt:

Hahahahahahaha. I'm sorry I have to laugh at this question. The thought of Dancok gives me so much laughter.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by HUSTLEOFMAN: 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=deathwing post=64927475]HAhahahaha. Moment i saw this topic, I knew you demeanors wouldn't allow Dancok to rest. LOOOOOL

Lol
Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
HUSTLEOFMAN:

I'm a demeanor.
grin grin grin
I remember that dude.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by chucksbadt(m): 10:02am On Feb 10, 2018
No reviews?
Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by deathwing(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
You can just search Car Talk for golf 4 reviews, such topics have been beaten to death. I remember someone mentioning that it has electric issues a lot. From my small interaction with it, I see the car as a weakling. That was why I bought a golf 3 as my first instead of golf 4.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by ray48: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
I remember that case of Dancock. So many demeneours were on his case grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by timifakay(m): 12:26am On Feb 11, 2018
chucksbadt:

If you ask me, nah who I go ask....?
Kindly visit
https://www.nairaland.com/4122018/pls-car-restorable-what-likely
To know more about he who must not be named.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by chucksbadt(m): 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
. Noted
Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
chucksbadt:
. Noted
the car is good car, only for it electrical problem because it has a lot of wires inside more than any car self, and it requires good mechanic to handle it, aside that it a wonderful car

6 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
dancok:
the car is good car, only for it electrical problem because it has a lot of wires inside more than any car self, and it requires good mechanic to handle it, aside that it a wonderful car

ma main man, how far na?
hope u r doing good?
hope ur vehicle isn't disturbing u much?

5 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

ma main man, how far na?
hope u r doing good?
hope ur vehicle isn't disturbing u much?
monitor i bind and cast you, ijn

10 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
dancok:
I'm just hailing u oh, BTW how far ur ride? any updates?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by kingreign(m): 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
dancok:

Dancok my golf guy grin awfa na

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
kingreign:

Dancok my golf guy grin awfa na
our man just bone us like say we dey quarrel. grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by kingreign(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

our man just bone us like say we dey quarrel. grin

No mind am

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by RZArecta2(m): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
dancok:
bros, na greet Dem dey greet you na, why you dey harsh grin

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
RZArecta2:
bros, na greet Dem dey greet you na, why you dey harsh grin

grin grin grin. our mannest man just dey snub our hailings!

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by banky3w(m): 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Dancok....... I salute you..... How our car? Ehn...... Yes........... The golf.......... Oya confirm......... I dey wait.

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 26, 2018
Lool. Broz, chill small na. Na greet him dy greet u.
dancok:

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2018
Lol. U sef free am na
obekediamondfuto:

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by diportivo: 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
banky3w:
Dancok....... I salute you..... How our car? Ehn...... Yes........... The golf.......... Oya confirm......... I dey wait.

dancok:
though Volkswagen a good name when it comes to cars, but u should not have opt for it, if u must go for it first search for mechanic that knows the in and out of Volkswagen, overheating is common to volks products, how i know? - have been there, my Golf 4 is still on work process.
Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by RZArecta2(m): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

cry una be evil demeanours ni grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by Kingscollege(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
golf is the best car in the whole universe...soft steering good move good gear good interior very portable to manuaver very logic .no arm robber can steal it very reliable very afforable part and no issues attach if the right mechanic is on ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by kingreign(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kingscollege:
[s]golf is the best car in the whole universe[/s] ...soft steering good move good gear good interior very portable to manuaver very logic .no arm robber can steal [s]it very reliable very afforable part and no issues attach if the right mechanic is on ground[/s]
Error!!!
Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by diportivo: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kingscollege:
golf is the best car in the whole universe...soft steering good move good gear good interior very portable to manuaver very logic .no arm robber can steal it very reliable very afforable part and no issues attach if the right mechanic is on ground

I agree with u brother
Re: Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 by Kayharry(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx / Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. / Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.