Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

How A Post In Nairaland Transformed My Financial Status: Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Post In Nairaland Transformed My Financial Status: Photos (877 Views)

Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) / How To Make A 3D Instagram Post In 5mins / See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Post In Nairaland Transformed My Financial Status: Photos by borgu2: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
By this time last year after my youth service I was so worried of how to cope with the rising joblessness our country. I was always on niaraland business section looking for something to do. There are great guys in this forum. I tried my hands on mini importation and other things like CPA, Domain flipping and so on. To be flank i made little inconsistent money. I now said that these online things may not be for me. So searched further.

I wanted to go into production. I read on article here on soap making i think this one https://www.nairaland.com/1273296/how-make-laundry-soap-bar and rushed into it. I failed in it. then I keep researching. One day i fouund out that new houses are springing up every day in my neighbourhood, and know they will need beautification. I had a couple of guys in the streets who are painters. i interogated them and when i found out that it is lucrative, i forgot I was a graduate. I said to my self I go abroad go hustle I no go do painting? If i can do painting for oyinbo land as a graduate why cant i do it here.

I paid those guys and they thought me how to paint house. withing 3 months i started following them to work. guys all these handwork people they make money. as a hustler I go climb scapfold of 4 storey building and paint. One day I said to my self if I fall down for this place and die what will happen to my manhood since i never marry or born. i decided to go into production since I have know on big engineer who used to get building job like mad. He loved me more since he learnt that I am a graduate.

It was that time that i came back to niaraland for research and I found this post https://www.nairaland.com/1238766/how-produce-paint I followed it up. Read every single thing on it and moved into action. I was already in the industry so it was not had for me to sell.

secondly my engineer Oga love it very well and since then he as been giving jobs and even helped me to register the company. All thanks to God and Engr. Christian Udala for his assistance. God bless you sir.

Here is some samples work

please call me for supplies and all house painting jobs in Asaba and its environs call me 08085026810

Re: How A Post In Nairaland Transformed My Financial Status: Photos by madridguy(m): 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
This is inspiring.
Re: How A Post In Nairaland Transformed My Financial Status: Photos by borgu2: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
I am only telling my story to inspire and encourage young people. Please take action this year. know what you want and pray for it and go for it. The hardest part is starting but with faith you can move mountains. I wouldnt tell you guys how much I make monthly because I know some of you will call me and hire me.

Look how it all started on my first day. and the second picture is my branded product fully registered. The best paint in Africa. made in Delta Nigeria.

THIS is my very first post in Niaraland. I just signed up to share my story. Thank you guys for all the help.

Please call me for jobs. I want to marry this year.

Re: How A Post In Nairaland Transformed My Financial Status: Photos by iclass1: 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
No time to think about it ...this should be in front page...its inspirational
Re: How A Post In Nairaland Transformed My Financial Status: Photos by newyorks(m): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
grt idea u've got there.what do u produce? Emulsion,Textcoat,gross and so on.whats ur brand name?the availability if placed order.
Re: How A Post In Nairaland Transformed My Financial Status: Photos by eezeribe(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
OK
Re: How A Post In Nairaland Transformed My Financial Status: Photos by eezeribe(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
This is what we call hard work... and yet Davido made 500 million naira in one night;even changing designer shirts,shoes and trousers during the performance...
More power to your elbow Maduka.
Re: How A Post In Nairaland Transformed My Financial Status: Photos by Ayoemrys(m): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
borgu2:
Just Call me Mmaduka. By this time last year after my youth service I was so worried of how to cope with the rising joblessness our country. I was always on niaraland business section looking for something to do. There are great guys in this forum. I tried my hands on mini importation and other things like CPA, Domain flipping and so on. To be flank i made little inconsistent money. I now said that these online things may not be for me. So searched further.

I wanted to go into production. I read on article here on soap making i think this one https://www.nairaland.com/1273296/how-make-laundry-soap-bar and rushed into it. I failed in it. then I keep researching. One day i fouund out that new houses are springing up every day in my neighbourhood, and know they will need beautification. I had a couple of guys in the streets who are painters. i interogated them and when i found out that it is lucrative, i forgot I was a graduate. I said to my self I go abroad go hustle I no go do painting? If i can do painting for oyinbo land as a graduate why cant i do it here.

I paid those guys and they thought me how to paint house. withing 3 months i started following them to work. guys all these handwork people they make money. as a hustler I go climb scapfold of 4 storey building and paint. One day I said to my self if I fall down for this place and die what will happen to my manhood since i never marry or born. i decided to go into production since I have know on big engineer who used to get building job like mad. He loved me more since he learnt that I am a graduate.

It was that time that i came back to niaraland for research and I found this post https://www.nairaland.com/1238766/how-produce-paint I followed it up. Read every single thing on it and moved into action. I was already in the industry so it was not had for me to sell.

secondly my engineer Oga love it very well and since then he as been giving jobs and even helped me to register the company. All thanks to God and Engr. Christian Udala for his assistance. God bless you sir.

Here is some samples work

please call me for supplies and all house painting jobs in Asaba and its environs call me 08085026810

god bless your hustle what's Ur start up capital
Re: How A Post In Nairaland Transformed My Financial Status: Photos by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
borgu2:
I am only telling my story to inspire and encourage young people. Please take action this year. know what you want and pray for it and go for it. The hardest part is starting but with faith you can move mountains. I wouldnt tell you guys how much I make monthly because I know some of you will call me and hire me.

Look how it all started on my first day. and the second picture is my branded product fully registered. The best paint in Africa. made in Delta Nigeria.

THIS is my very first post in Niaraland. I just signed up to share my story. Thank you guys for all the help.

Please call me for jobs. I want to marry this year.
I just want to know if the business is lucrative bro
Re: How A Post In Nairaland Transformed My Financial Status: Photos by Chigorkizz(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Good Move Bro
Re: How A Post In Nairaland Transformed My Financial Status: Photos by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
NIce.

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED / Damac Maison Majestine Apartments Dubai UAE / Automatic Change Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.