Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? (4102 Views)

Ghanaian Man Accosts A Nigerian Lady For Dressing "Indecently" (pic/vid) / This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by unapapadeycraze: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ladies, this is just for you. I don't understand why you expose your boobs, expose your laps, to please who? You know guys are visual beings. We are attracted to these things and you know it but you deny dressing indecently is to please guys. You know when you dress indecently, a lot of naughty thought goes through a guy's mind. You see a lady wearing a flabby mini skirt, then the breeze around her wouldn't help matters. Do you know what a guy is thinking at that moment? He just wanna raise that skirt up and put his phallus in especially if she is a very beautiful lady. Who do you dress indecently to please? I want you to answer this based on your own personality. No lying. Ladies, speak up.

Shout out to those ladies with pretty laps thoughcheesy. You are making guys to be thinking thingscheesy.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by Learnstuffs: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
If your eyes should cause you to sin cut it off
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by jomez007: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
Coz dy ar ugly nd nid som oda alternative to attract u guys

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by harry2sexy(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
Chaiiii, na true o. I used to think they just love to get attention
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by JudgementHammer: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
Yet they won't want to be addressed the way they're dressed like ashawo. The height of hypocrisy.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by iRepNaija1: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
unapapadeycraze:
Ladies, this is just for you. I don't understand why you expose your boobs, expose your laps, to please who? You know guys are visual beings. [/b]We are attracted to these things and you know it but you deny dressing indecently is to [b]please guys. You know when you dress indecently, a lot of naughty thought goes through a guy's mind. You see a lady wearing a flabby mini skirt, then the breeze around her wouldn't help matters. Do you know what a guy is thinking at that moment? He just wanna raise that skirt up and put his phallus in especially if she is a very beautiful lady. Who do you dress indecently to please? I want you to answer this based on your own personality. No lying. Ladies, speak up.

Shout out to those ladies with pretty laps thoughcheesy. You are making guys to be thinking thingscheesy.

I know it might be hard to believe but a lot of women don't spend their days and nights trying to figure out how to get a man's attention. A man's reactions, thoughts, opinions have nothing to do with what a woman chooses to wear to the club. That's all on him.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
help me ask them biko!!! sad sad
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by Nobodys(f): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
nl is just so boring these days... ***" going to sleep*".
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
most girl are trollop,harl0t wh0re,they are useless, they dress to sell their illicit material
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by habsydiamond(m): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
Na everything oyinbo people do dem dey copy for Africa....if oyinbo people naked this year dey expect Africans most especially ladies to go naked next year becos dem go copy..... grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by jashar(f): 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
I'm a lady. I don't dress indecently. I take pride in covering my body. cheesy

What's flabby mini skirt by the way?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by AryEmber(f): 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ipolowo Oja Lagumu Owo!
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by unapapadeycraze: 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
jashar:

in yoruba it's called museyacheesy. Tell your yoruba friend to tell you the meaning.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
For attention I guess undecided
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by ruggedmallaam(m): 7:16am On Feb 10, 2018
mhizenugu:
For attention I guess undecided
You take style fine o

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by unapapadeycraze: 8:34am On Feb 10, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by Izen: 8:46am On Feb 10, 2018
iRepNaija1:

I know it might be hard to believe but a lot of women don't spend their days and nights trying to figure out how to get a man's attention. A man's reactions, thoughts, opinions have nothing to do with what a woman chooses to wear to the club. That's all on him.

I tell you.
To answer the OP, see ehn I don't know what you mean by indecent dressing because I've come to understand that the term is relative. However for me, I'd rather not wear anything because I don't like heat and I hate things clinging to me. Even people close to me know I don't like being touched at all. That's one.
Secondly, I dress based on mood swing. It really has nothing to do with men. In fact, I've noticed that I tend to tone down when I'm hanging out with someone I have a crush on. I know men don't know the difference between synthetic weave and human hair, crochet and braids, so why in the world would I try to impress them with such?
Thirdly, dressing well is generally a confidence booster in the society as a whole. It is not gender specific. I cannot wear Mary Amaka to where the whole world is slaying. Don't preach to me.
Finally and most importantly for me, I dress for convenience. Anything that will not make me comfortable, I avoid. You cannot catch me wearing dresses below my knee-length unless I'm in heels (which is a style on its own). How am I supposed to cross gutter? So long as I have bum shorts on, I can wear any length of dress and even climb bike with it. I still did that last month. Of course I got a lot of looks but if only they knew that I didn't have them in mind while I was putting it on. I was simply going to the beach, didn't want to carry extra luggage, wasn't going to wear something long because I didn't want wet clothes clinging to my legs, was going to a friends house to catch a ride. Like I said earlier, CONVENIENCE.
Not everything women do is about men.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by Izen: 8:49am On Feb 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
Na everything oyinbo people do dem dey copy for Africa....if oyinbo people naked this year dey expect Africans most especially ladies to go naked next year becos dem go copy..... grin grin grin

Until the 1980s, ladies still used to dance stack naked with only a g-string in my village square. It was celebrated as a coming of age ceremony. They were not violated, it was our culture. Wearing clothes is the borrowed culture. Learn your history.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by habsydiamond(m): 8:54am On Feb 10, 2018
Izen:

Until the 1980s, ladies still used to dance stack naked with only a g-string in my village square. It was celebrated as a coming of age ceremony. They were not violated, it was our culture. Wearing clothes is the borrowed culture. Learn your history.
is that so....why Una no go back to Una culture....make Una dey go naked everywhere una go...
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by Izen: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
is that so....why Una no go back to Una culture....make Una dey go naked everywhere una go...

I'm just pointing out the fallacy in your argument. History remains history. You cannot change it. If you want to speak against indecent dressing, please do but stop using the argument that we are trying to copy the west. Have you watched "the gods must be crazy" ?? That was how a lot of African cultures were 2-3 centuries ago.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by Danniyounge(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2018
jomez007:
Coz dy ar ugly nd nid som oda alternative to attract u guys
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2018
Actually the truth is many ladies dress according to what's trending/in vogue to avoid being teased by fellow ladies. The morning routine of a typical girl living with roommates is to try on clothes and have her roomies bash her lack of dress sense. Of course the general idea behind wearing clingy clothes is to make them sexually appealing, but many girls wear such clothes because other girls are wearing them and they're in vogue, not necessarily because they want to leave a trail of woodies in their wake. Peer pressure

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 10, 2018
jashar:

Deeper Lifer spotted
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by jashar(f): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
ladiesreject:

Deeper Lifer spotted

grin grin cheesy

So, decent dressing equates deeper life?

Kwantinu ooo....
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
jashar:

grin grin cheesy
So, decent dressing equates deeper life?
Kwantinu ooo....
Not at all, but your profile says it all
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by Papanwamaikpe: 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
LovePeddler syndrome I guess
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by unapapadeycraze: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lalasticlala.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by Maria100(f): 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
Class not Trash...........Meanwhile...faecbook group/page for sale...1.430,510 Group Members, 26511 Page Likes....check my profile
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by Neurotika: 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ok, this is how you know weak men. There is no such thing as women dressing indecently. They owe you nothing. So even if they dress naked, you have no right to attribute your misbehavior to their dressing. It's a free world.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
unapapadeycraze:
Lalasticlala.
Mayb it's cos of the hot weather

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him / Ladies Don't Let This Guy Handle Your Brest / I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.