Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? (16227 Views)

Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years / Do You Know What The White Or Black Stripes On Your Earpiece Jack do ? / How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? by scarr: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Stevengold:

Exactly what I'm using.
Trust u're enjoying it
Re: How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
crixlight2:

Not really here is it

Why e come black like that?
Re: How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? by Obdk: 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
if i forget my earpiece. i ll go back for sure.
Re: How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? by Stevengold(m): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
scarr:

Trust u're enjoying it

Yes o, a year and still counting. Battery stays for close to 2 days without charge.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? by chichichilolo1(f): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
scarr:

$30 in 2016
Almost N6,500 with then exchange rate
OK but please do you know the current price now?
Re: How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? by crixlight2(m): 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Why e come black like that?
It is not , maybe your eyeballs, get clean water and soup to wash them , then look again , if na still the same see your doctor
Re: How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? by scarr: 5:39am On Feb 13, 2018
chichichilolo1:
OK but please do you know the current price now?
Not a slightest idea
Re: How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? by Reeberry: 8:21am On Feb 13, 2018
crixlight2:

It is not , maybe your eyeballs, get clean water and soup to wash them , then look again , if na still the same see your doctor
That earpiece is very dirty.
Re: How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? by shakaz(m): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
josh005:
Mine is about 2 years now jack & jones
Have you fixed your LG g3 screen?
Re: How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? by nwaobitex: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
The highest I've used my earpiece is 3 months
These my roommate wee jus be spoiling It 4 me
Next one I buy no sharing angry
Re: How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? by nwaobitex: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Swtfruitzrecord:
Ep10 I used it for str88 2years until it got stolen, now I am currently using an upgraded version of same earpiece though this time Ep20, it's just a thousand naira, the sound balancing is superp and off the hook, one can also receive calls via the earpiece.... Obob.. I de run from school come benin that year come de buy this piece for friends when feel mine and need am so bad, man de use am make business then o, collect 2k from them, but am 1k... lol... #musicislife..
how did ur ep10 last for 2 years. Mine hardly lasts 2 months then one ear will stop working... Later d other ear will follow suit
I bought mine #800
Re: How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? by Ilerioluwa02: 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
I need original Samsung s8/s8plus earpiece, if you want to sell, whatsapp 07 06536 863 4
Re: How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? by Pchizy: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
nwaobitex:
how did ur ep10 last for 2 years. Mine hardly lasts 2 months then one ear will stop working... Later d other ear will follow suit
I bought mine #800

Lol, you bought fake.
The day I went to buy, then at Jos during NYSC, the man sincerely brought the fake and original. He told me, I believed.
Fake: #750
Original: #1000 , then 2016
The ear piece is still sound till now, to be 3yrs in 2019 (though one ear started having issue after 2yrs+)
The earpiece looks simple, packaged in white flexible pack. Always long, but fake is shorter.
I will source for EP 20 or 30 .
Them try abeg.

Secret: discovered this after one ear spoilt ,perhaps due to borrowing out. I opened the part that is usually plugged in the ear. They strongly tied the wire within, before connected. This made it difficult to pull out whenever you mistakenly draw the wire. Unlike other ear piece, connected direct or not tired rigidly where the wire suppose hook at inner part if drawn,, or they use all these tiny wires. Before you know it, one ear will start to misbehave.
The ultimate durability of any ear piece, whether the best ones, is a function of how you handles it.
Re: How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? by DahOriginal(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
I buy earpiece last week that earpiece no follow me reach house e lost for road my 750 ����
Re: How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? by djbasket(m): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
Swtfruitzrecord:
Ep10 I used it for str88 2years until it got stolen, now I am currently using an upgraded version of same earpiece though this time Ep20, it's just a thousand naira, the sound balancing is superp and off the hook, one can also receive calls via the earpiece.... Obob.. I de run from school come benin that year come de buy this piece for friends when feel mine and need am so bad, man de use am make business then o, collect 2k from them, but am 1k... lol... #musicislife..
Hello guys which brand is the ep10, ep20 Earphones you guys were referring to soundMAGIC or i-cell if possible please snap and post a picture of your Earpiece
nwaobitex
Pchizy
Swtfruitzrecord
udi4eva
DanielsParker

Re: How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? by DanielsParker(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
djbasket:

Hello guys which brand is the ep10, ep20 Earphones you guys were referring to soundMAGIC or i-cell if possible please snap and post a picture of your Earpiece
nwaobitex
Pchizy
Swtfruitzrecord
udi4eva
DanielsParker

ep10 is the name..if you tell them, they'll bring it out for you. I'm still rocking mine- a year and 8 months, just 1k or even less. great sound!
Re: How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? by nwaobitex: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
djbasket:

nwaobitex
Pchizy
Swtfruitzrecord
udi4eva
DanielsParker
dunno brand o
I just buy it from d market

Re: How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? by seyema(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
greenhulk:
1. Sony SBH 20. Over 3 yrs
2. Jabra Clipper: Over 6 yrs

The kind bass wey dey come out from that Sony.. mhen I don't even unbox the headphones in any phone I buy anymore because.... what's the need? But the headphone cost me 10k sha but its a well spent 10k. U can never understand unless u wear it in ur ears.
What's your current earpiece now especially the Bluetooth ones
Re: How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
seyema:

What's your current earpiece now especially the Bluetooth ones

Sony sbh 20 still working, though the microphone no longer works so can't be used for phone calls. But still works perfectly for music.

The Jabra already died on me, no longer turns on. I'm on the market for new wireless earbuds. Have my eyes on these 2 below (as I no fit spend big on earpods pro or the Galaxy buds). The havit G1w has some good reviews on YouTube.

Re: How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? by seyema(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
greenhulk:

Sony sbh 20 still working, though the microphone no longer works so can't be used for phone calls. But still works perfectly for music.

The Jabra already died on me, no longer turns on. I'm on the market for new wireless earbuds. Have my eyes on these 2 below (as I no fit spend big on earpods pro or the Galaxy buds). The havit G1w has some good reviews on YouTube.
Thanks bro, that apple and Samsung are just way above my budget and I seriously need cheap wireless Earbuds with maybe some few compromises like anc or even nice mic but excellent sound quality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get Free 500MB Data For All Mtn Subscribers, Activate Yours Now, 2018. / [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z / How To Install Any Version Of Windows On Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.