Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG (43375 Views)

"Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / LASG Launches 1,000-hectares Modern Satellite City In Epe (pictures) / Akeredolu Flags Off Planting Of Gmelina Aboree On 10,000 Hectares In Ondo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by tk4rd: 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ecstasy154:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/kogi-govt-hands-15000-hectares-land-fg-cattle-colony/

Abeokuta and Adavi Emirates Loading...
In ten to twenty years to come, we will be hearing things like Emir of Abeokuta., and Emir of Adavi
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
Minemrys:

the middle beltans as in who exactly? The people/masses or those in politics?
The middle belt as region. They were active Sai Baba chanters 2014/2015.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by akreest(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
IdisuleOurOwn:

Who told you Aja-Okuta is Ebira land?

Apart from Adogo and the rest areas in Ajaokuta local council, Ajaokuta belongs to the Igalas.

Ask why is it that it is ONU AJAOKUTA why not Ohi of Ajaokuta?

When you have an 'Emir of Ajaokuta' installed in a few years time, you will wake up to the realization that this argument is useless. This is a time to unite and speak with one voice rather than argue about primordial interests. I feel sorry for some of you, always looking at the small picture rather than focusing on the bigger picture.

All these your arguments and fights against each other wont matter with time. You will have been truly colonised in your cattle colony. You will need each other to fight for independence then
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by akreest(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
EternalTruths:

Keep deceiving yourself that those lands aren't Okun lands.

When you have an 'Emir of Ajaokuta' installed in a few years time, you will wake up to the realization that this argument is useless. This is a time to unite and speak with one voice rather than argue about primordial interests. I feel sorry for some of you, always looking at the small picture rather than focusing on the bigger picture.

All these your arguments and fights against each other wont matter with time. You will have been truly colonised in your cattle colony. You will need each other to fight for independence then
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by mrmadu099: 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
the best way to manage your account
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Minemrys: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

you act as if voting a political candidate is a bad thing. Is it? Or were they other credible parties or candidates to side with to have brought Gej's failure of an end? Or should we have thrown the nati0nalist spirit becos of tribe and religi0n? The mid belt voted Obj and Gej too, i guess they were stupid by then too. So what are u saying? Are the mid beltans stupid becos they refused to vote in Gej again or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by speak2me2016: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
We have been crying for youths in the affairs of this country.And I think this governor is one of the youngest if not the youngest in our country.
Youths is this how we want to lead with sycophancy if given the mandate?

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by postmann: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
DriveByKiller:
Ajaokuta L.G.A is Yoruba accestral land. 10,000 hectares gone!!!

The fact is why didn't the governor took land from Hausa/Fulani part of the state?

Now do the needful as highlighted, you careless intellectual!
grin grin grin
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by femidejulius(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
Granted
gameboyo:

Permit me to share this post on my social media space but reference to you. We still have some sound minded Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by DriveByKiller: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
postmann:

grin grin grin
hehehe. Done! Postpunk.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Nowenuse: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

What about the yorubas (your fellow southerners) ? Only in Ekiti state did GEJ win, but remember that he won Plateau, Nasarawa, Taraba & FCT + 470k votes from Southern Kaduna.
How many votes did Abia state produce? 380k
What about Bayelsa, Ebonyi & Cross River? Are you not ashamed that Southern Kaduna delivered more votes to GEJ than Abia state (with almighty Aba city)?

What about in 2011 when the middlebelt and northern minorities delivered 8 states to GEJ and 1.2 million votes from Southern Kaduna?
Where were you?
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nowenuse:

What about the yorubas (your fellow southerners) ? Only in Ekiti state did GEJ win, but remember that he won Plateau, Nasarawa, Taraba & FCT + 470k votes from Southern Kaduna.
How many votes did Abia state produce? 380k
What about Bayelsa, Ebonyi & Cross River? Are you not ashamed that Southern Kaduna delivered more votes to GEJ than Abia state (with almighty Aba city)?

What about in 2011 when the middlebelt and northern minorities delivered 8 states to GEJ and 1.2 million votes from Southern Kaduna?
Where were you?

The middlebelt as a region have always sided with northern Nigeria from 1960 - 2018.

I won't entertain ur blood rage rant. This is 21st century.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Minemrys:

you act as if voting a political candidate is a bad thing. Is it? Or were they other credible parties or candidates to side with to have brought Gej's failure of an end? Or should we have thrown the nati0nalist spirit becos of tribe and religi0n? The mid belt voted Obj and Gej too, i guess they were stupid by then too. So what are u saying? Are the mid beltans stupid becos they refused to vote in Gej again or what?

The middle belt stupid? Dey one lane de talk that one.

Like I said, the middle belt were sai baba in 2014/2015.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
postmann:

grin grin grin

There's no need to correct anything. Focus on the point he raised or look the other way.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Minemrys: 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The middle belt stupid? Dey one lane de talk that one.

Like I said, the middle belt were sai baba in 2014/2015.
the SW were what? The SE were what? You make it lo0k like the mid belt c0mmitted sacrilege for exercising their political rights. Why n0t call the SW stupid for being pro buhari or the SE stupid for always ass licking pdp's ass even to the detriment of their igbo folks? I am n0t undastanding where u are headed. You make it seem ur anger with the mid belt is just on them voting buhari, when they had reas0ns to bk then. And l0oking at it, the margin wasn't even that wide, this one you are venting with every soul that ever came out of the mid belt. S0me voted the pdp, otherz voted other parties, so why are u angry at them?
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by postmann: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

There's no need to correct anything. Focus on the point he raised or look the other way.

It's a family affair. No need to get involved. Did you see a like and a share there? It was from him.

Now go get busy with something else.

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
Minemrys:

the SW were what? The SE were what? You make it lo0k like the mid belt c0mmitted sacrilege for exercising their political rights. Why n0t call the SW stupid for being pro buhari or the SE stupid for always ass licking pdp's ass even to the detriment of their igbo folks? I am n0t undastanding where u are headed. You make it seem ur anger with the mid belt is just on them voting buhari, when they had reas0ns to bk then. And l0oking at it, the margin wasn't even that wide, this one you are venting with every soul that ever came out of the mid belt. S0me voted the pdp, otherz voted other parties, so why are u angry at them?

Stop asking or telling me to talk about the SW. The topic here isn't a SW issue.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
postmann:

It's a family affair. No need to get involved. Did you see a like and a share there? It was from him.

mallam busy bee grin, Abeg dress inside danfo biko.

Focus on the issue raised n stop forcing opata, this is not ur family village meeting grin.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 8:36am On Feb 11, 2018
postmann:

hahahaha, LezzGOAT, wonders never cease...lol

see this stupid-dunce quoting himself yet again, imagine this low-life and jobless mofo who is glued to nairaland telling another person to go get busy! such alarming levels of hypocrisy!
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 8:40am On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by postmann: 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
edimolu2:

hahahaha, LezzGOAT, wonders never cease...lol

see this stupid-dunce quoting himself yet again, imagine this low-life and jobless mofo who is glued to nairaland telling another person to go get busy! such alarming levels of hypocrisy!

...turning the lock on my front door open, I walked into a half-lit living room. Everything was in order just the way they were in the morning. Well, not until I walked into the bedroom and there was a pinky creature spreadout across my bed. Turning on the lights and behold him...!

...A rectum-iching, phallus-in-taking, dumb and broke jss 2f dunce who follows me from thread to thread trying to force a friendship. Bìtchass faggit with a gapping, lezz-brutalized anùs! grin

You should know postmann don't mingle with filths like you. And that's the reason I drove you out of the HammerOfThor temple when you came to worship me like an awe-struck devout. I loath dummies, even the ones like you who offer themselves freely like a love-drunk woman.

It must never be heard that postmann was caught mingling with someone soft in the head like you. It still beats me how you found yourself in jss 2F!!! You slow-witted riff-raff. And you had the guts to issue a correspondence to me in an effort to boost your lost-in-the-wind ego. Damn!

Time and again, you abuse this borderless platform by gate-crashing into an assemblage of noble intellects, you unlettered peasant from a family of incestuous vultures and murderers. I forbid your show of shame and revolt against established hierarchical order.

There's a place for you and your ilk who are intellectually and biologically homuncular; the 6th realm of the society where you remain in servitude, serving as amusement to the leisure of the privileged. From the abundance of their fulfillment will your own life be measured, just like a dog feed from the surplus of his master.

Now begone, you fragmentary, evolutionary sub-humanoid!

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Minemrys: 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Stop asking or telling me to talk about the SW. The topic here isn't a SW issue.
i didn't ask u to talk about the SW.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
postmann:

[s]turning the lock on my front door open, I walked into a half-lit living room. Everything was in order just the way they were in the morning. Well, not until I walked into the bedroom and there was a pinky creature spreadout across my bed. Turning on the lights and behold him...![/i]

...A rectum-iching, phallus-in-taking, dumb and broke jss 2f dunce who follows me from thread to thread trying to force a friendship. Bìtchass faggit with a gapping, lezz-brutalized anùs! grin

You should know postmann don't mingle with filths like you. And that's the reason I drove you out of the HammerOfThor temple when you came to worship me like an awe-struck devout. I loath dummies, even the ones like you who offer themselves freely like a love-drunk woman.

It must never be heard that postmann was caught mingling with someone soft in the head like you. It still beats me how you found yourself in jss 2F!!! You slow-witted riff-raff. And you had the guts to issue a correspondence to me in an effort to boost your lost-in-the-wind ego. Damn!

Time and again, you abuse this borderless platform by gate-crashing into an assemblage of noble intellects, you unlettered peasant from a family of incestuous vultures and murderers. I forbid your show of shame and revolt against established hierarchical order.

There's a place for you and your ilk who are intellectually and biologically homuncular; the 6th realm of the society where you remain in servitude, serving as amusement to the leisure of the privileged. From the abundance of their fulfillment will your own life be measured, just like a dog feed from the surplus of his master.

Now begone, you fragmentary, evolutionary sub-humanoid[/s]
Pile of rubbish as usual from a sex starved fool! Lez if only you could churn this energy into reality would you not be a failed 40 year old! Spits! cheesy
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by DriveByKiller: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
edimolu2:

Pile of rubbish as usual from a sex starved fool! Lez if only you could churn this energy into reality would you not be a failed 40 year old! Spits! cheesy
see who calls someone sex starved! Chai! This repulsive vermin who would gladly lick lala247's sanitary pad when she pooh-poohed him like a leprous gawk after months of ceaseless stalking and harassment.

A dude who has been blocked on WhatsApp by a handful of teenage romanceland girls after he came salivating like a morooned dog.

Dude who crawled up to a little boy in NL ( harddon) begging for tips on how to bed a girl in his own street.

A feral rat who sends a dozen PM's a day, taking stalking to new heights.

You're just another notch in the belt in romanceland. A thoroughly iced-out idiot looking for relevancy out of the pit of his oblivion.

A mentally tortured dolt who hasn't healed from the schism of his dead mother.

One wonders what daddy ever succeeded in achieving. Maybe his only contribution in your life was donating his nutrients-deficient sperm in a fit of drunken rage and abandoning the hoe who had enough vagina disease to fill up a whole wing of disease control unit/ward in any federal government hospital.

A mono-fixated romance section addict who has never made any meaningful contribution or thread to Nairaland except litter the forum with the myriad of his family problems and deformed DNA formation.

I have resolved never to respond to an illiterate, doucherag like you, slithering like a dust-eating worm who nature carefully fúcked in every of his orifices, but sometimes having you for weekend snacks is irresistible.

Rebellious dirt-bag.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
DriveByKiller:
[s]see who calls someone sex starved! Chai! This repulsive vermin who would gladly lick lala247's sanitary pad when she pooh-poohed him like a leprous gawk after months of ceaseless stalking and harassment.

A dude who has been blocked on WhatsApp by a handful of teenage romanceland girls after he came salivating like a morooned dog.

Dude who crawled up to a little boy in NL ( harddon) begging for tips on how to bed a girl in his own street.

A feral rat who sends a dozen PM's a day, taking stalking to new heights.

You're just another notch in the belt in romanceland. A thoroughly iced-out idiot looking for relevancy out of the pit of his oblivion.

A mentally tortured dolt who hasn't healed from the schism of his dead mother.

One wonders what daddy ever succeeded in achieving. Maybe his only contribution in your life was donating his nutrients-deficient sperm in a fit of drunken rage and abandoning the hoe who had enough vagina disease to fill up a whole wing of disease control unit/ward in any federal government hospital.

A mono-fixated romance section addict who has never made any meaningful contribution or thread to Nairaland except litter the forum with the myriad of his family problems and deformed DNA formation.

I have resolved never to respond to an illiterate, doucherag like you, slithering like a dust-eating worm who nature carefully fúcked in every of his orifices, but sometimes having you for weekend snacks is irresistible.

Rebellious dirt-bag[/s]
Common shaatap for there... smiley

You seem never to disappoint, the usual same long and very boring-fairy tale, you have repeated this over a thousand times yet e no enter! Lol, mumu ni bobo yi sha grin...telemundo at its peak..now you question why you haven't excelled in the only place you could assume relevance! grin

The dumb ass Nigga can't even spring up new diss lines except the same old recycled shii, this is as laughable as it gets to see a 40 aged idiot having a stuck and stagnant mind! grin

The complete-dunce even said my ma is dead, wetin man eye no go see? cheesy Fearlez oooo, your mumuness no go kill pesin.lol, do you get confused so easily that mind-numbing words would sprout from your baggy-lips like fart from anus? Lol..you are a big FOOLgrin not every mother is a bitch who got raped to death like your mamma abeg grin

PS:Eddy defines your existence, i call you out at my convenience, no one else but me and you would oblige as fast as you can like the jobless mofo you are...by the way i never had a toy, but beyond measures you have proven to be a good substitute! Ode oshi cheesy

The werey dey use my lines sef, oloribuku grin
First he started with the use of hyphens between words, now he uses "time and again" thieving-begging bastard grin
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by DriveByKiller: 5:32am On Feb 12, 2018
this bored frustrated bugger gives me the usual uncorrelated, emotion-ladden mention since 9:pm last night and continues stalking the thread on a Monday by 5:19 a.m (even when he didn't get a mention) hoping that his god do respond to herald activities in an otherwise boring life.

What a bemused, lifeless waste of air using Nairaland as a medication to cure a life of chronic inactivity.

Back to being iced-out again. Totally Edimolished halfwit psychopath!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6683982_screenshot20180212051911_jpeg980f603ff9cd0fd129f39e3c1a10fd4b

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by postmann: 6:29am On Feb 12, 2018
edimolu2:

...The werey dey use my lines sef, oloribuku grin
First he started with the use of hyphens between words, now he uses "time and again" thieving-begging bastard grin

Now I know honour and self respect are missing in your DNA.

It's the other way round. You follow all my handles to learn new words and phrases. My using hyphens to bridge words is as old as my secondary school education. And it's something you have copied without a thorough understanding of how parts of speech works

Eg.
"boring-fairy tale"
"complete-dunce"
"stupid-dunce"
Etc. The list is endless.

"Boring", like "complete" and "stupid" are qualifiers to the nouns "dunce" and fairytale and therefore hyphinating those words are meaningless and grammatically incorrect. But in your usual endophenomena disposition, you copy me without having a proper education and understanding. This is what happens when you force yourself to belong in a cadre which you're not mentally/intellectually equipped for.

Your poor educational background is evidential in all your writing. You have never been a bright student. Not when you found yourself in Jss 2f. Or when you run to the internet to copy words, or lift words phrase for phrase from my Theumbra account.

I believe madness runs in your family. This is no diss. You're far from normal. Those uncles that killed your mother must have gone fettish on you, turning you into a mental vegetable.

Unlettered, endophenomena, anencephalic parasite.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by DriveByKiller: 7:24am On Feb 12, 2018
postmann:

Now I know honour and self respect are missing in your DNA.

It's the other way round. You follow all my handles to learn new words and phrases. My using hyphens to bridge words is as old as my secondary school education. And it's something you have copied without a thorough understanding of how parts of speech works

Eg.
"boring-fairy tale"
"complete-dunce"
"stupid-dunce"
Etc. The list is endless.

"Boring", like "complete" and "stupid" are qualifiers to the nouns "dunce" and fairytale and therefore hyphinating those words are meaningless and grammatically incorrect. But in your usual endophenomena disposition, you copy me without having a proper education and understanding. This is what happens when you force yourself to belong in a cadre which you're not mentally/intellectually equipped for.

Your poor educational background is evidential in all your writing. You have never been a bright student. Not when you found yourself in Jss 2f. Or when you run to the internet to copy words, or lift words phrase for phrase from my Theumbra account.

I believe madness runs in your family. This is no diss. You're far from normal. Those uncles that killed your mother must have gone fettish on you, turning you into a mental vegetable.

Unlettered, endophenomena, anencephalic parasite.
did he actually join “boring” with an hyphen together with “fairy tale” ?

Boring is an adjective nah. Its grammatical duty is to qualify nouns nah! So why add an hyphen?
Same thing with “complete dunce “

I dub edimolu the hyphenated idiot who killed English deader than his uncles killed his mother.

Hyphens are often used as compound adjectives to create compound modifiers. e.g attention-craving edimolu.

But how do you expect someone like edimolu who doesn’t know the difference between “am” and “I’m” to grasp more complicated English structure?

I will never grace that bedazzled human garbage with a direct correspondence ever again. His grammatical mastery is below the standard of a 13 year old truant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by postmann: 7:40am On Feb 12, 2018
DriveByKiller:
did he actually join “boring” with an hyphen together with “fairy tale” ?

Boring is an adjective nah. Its grammatical duty is to qualify nouns nah! So why add an hyphen?
Same thing with “complete dunce “

I dub edimolu the hyphenated idiot who killed English deader than his uncles killed his mother.

Hyphens are often use as compound adjectives to create compound modifiers. e.g "attention-craving edimolu".

But how do you expect someone like edimolu who doesn’t know the difference between “am” and “I’m” to grasp more complicated English structure?

Will never grace that bedazzled human garbage with a direct correspondence ever again. His grammatical mastery is below the standard of a 13 year old truant.

You haven't seen anything yet.

Take a look at his post below as he replies a nairalander. Not only did I see words like "troglodyte" which you have employed repeatedly against him, but check out the myriad of senseless, grammatical suicide this unlettered, fractious idiot committed:

Once again this dead wood tries to sound like lezz, copying your phrases but ended sounding like an unlettered buffoon. "Tiny-veiled" which makes no sense as employed in his write up is an after-thought plagiarism of my "thinly-veiled" from postmann. https://www.nairaland.com/3119292/all-what-mother-dont#45848863

That's the chief reason this barely literate parasite follows all our handles.

edimolu:

What manner of gibberish is this na? Absence of brain-power, Shallow minded diminutive bastard, what you call grammar is what i regard basic english, words well frequented by even minors, but as a dumb troglodyte whose education is a waste, why won't such words elude your reasoning?

Your words put together reflect wretchedness, filled with monuments to nothingness, your brain shîts you not, you couldn't even hide the fact that the aura of foolishness is steadily flowing behind you with the tiny-veiled stupidity that comes with it!

Ode!
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by DriveByKiller: 8:01am On Feb 12, 2018
postmann:

You haven't seen anything yet.

Take a look at his post below as he replies a nairalander. Not only did I see words like "troglodyte" which you have employed repeatedly against him, but check out the myriad of senseless, grammatical suicide this unlettered, fractious idiot committed:

chai. Word improvisation doesn’t come easy for him. English and Logic have a slippery and frosty relationship with the dude.

Reading his posts, you will notice instantly that he struggles with each sentence. The equivalent of shouting and stuttering at the same time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PMB Allocates Houses To 1994 Super Eagles Squad / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari / Senator Abiola Ajimobi Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.